Trump FIRES! NAVY , secretary for being lib boatch.. drain the swamp

[Q

Actually, Gallagher was found to be as innocent as a newborn babe in regards to the unauthorized killing of Evil Doers.

Someone else admitted to whacking the terrorists in question.

The only thing that Gallagher did was to pose with a terrorist's corpse.

Hardly a "high crime" at all.

These Moon Bats are all confused about things like that. They are confused about a lot of things.

We've not heard the criminal last of Gallagher....I predict.

How do you figure? He was exonerated of the charges leveled against him.

As a seal, he has a tremendous future ahead of him in retirement. I would not be surprised to see his life parallel that of the greatest seal in US history, Jesse The Body Ventura.

I'd vote for Gallagher for governor.

I’m sure the presstitutes will use this as an excuse to keep pushing for impeachment.

The Lame Stream Media started talking about impeachment in November 2016, before the Trumpster even took the oath.

To the media, any reason is a good reason for impeachment of someone they hate so much as Donald J. Trump.

If any other Republican would have been nominated/elected, there is no way in hell they would still be in office standing up to the Liberal Wrath.

There will be no "hearing" the CIC has already stated that he will be keeping his rank and his trident. Do you know of anyone else in the chain of command that wants their ass fired rather than do what their CIC tells them to do?

There's going to be no hearing because he's leaving the Navy. So this isn't a win for Trump.

My god that is a dumb statement.

Trump saved him from a reduction in rank and having his classification taken away. That earned the respect of most American active duty personnel and veterans. Big win for Trump!

If you weren't afflicted with TDS you would know that.

No, it didn't. Those who respect the rule of the military recognize his interference has only weakened them. Those in the ranks will now question whether they need to follow the rules or the chain of command. It only puts the troops at more risk.

You keyboard warriors have no idea what this is doing to the military.

You are confused.

The only rule that he was convicted of not following was taking a picture of a dead Muslim terrorist. Big fucking deal! Who cares? I know I don't.

Hardly anything for him to be reduced in rank and have his SEAL rating taken away.

Good for Trump for fixing what the Navy brass assholes fucked up. Shame on them. The hold overs from Obama's purge. Part of the Swamp that Obama created.
So, you are admitying you are too stupid to know why they have that rule.

There will be no "hearing" the CIC has already stated that he will be keeping his rank and his trident. Do you know of anyone else in the chain of command that wants their ass fired rather than do what their CIC tells them to do?

There's going to be no hearing because he's leaving the Navy. So this isn't a win for Trump.

Trump saved him from a reduction in rank and having his classification taken away. That earned the respect of most American active duty personnel and veterans. Big win for Trump!

No, it didn't. Those who respect the rule of the military recognize his interference has only weakened them. Those in the ranks will now question whether they need to follow the rules or the chain of command. It only puts the troops at more risk.

You are confused.

The only rule that he was convicted of not following was taking a picture of a dead Muslim terrorist. Big fucking deal! Who cares? I know I don't.

Hardly anything for him to be reduced in rank and have his SEAL rating taken away.

Good for Trump for fixing what the Navy brass assholes fucked up. Shame on them. The hold overs from Obama's purge. Part of the Swamp that Obama created.

Everyone understands why they have the rule. The question is whether or not a seal should be punished with draconian punishments for violating it. Particularly after he was just found innocent as a newborn babe of more serious charges, and others who have done the same were treated so harshly.

You are confused.

I'm not confused. I'm very clear on the "facts". Gallagher was in violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Rules of Engagement and the Geneva Convention when he started shooting at civilians and Trump said that was okay to violate his orders when he interfered in the case.

Troops in the field need to know that they need to follow the ROEs and the Geneva Convention otherwise it could lead to chaos as well as distrust from within and with our allies.

It's really not that difficult to understand. It's a dangerous precedence.

You are confused because he was found not guilty in a trial. A trial where the prosecution was very aggressive because they aere part of Obama's Deep State. It is a shame how that asshole Obama purged the military upper leadership of all the men with courage and replaced them with queers, transvestite, affirmative action assholes and Moon Bats, isn't it?

I shit you not. Go look it up.

Just because you are confused about it doesn't make him guilty.

I know you love Obama's Muslim buddies more than life itself but Gallagher was only guilty of taking a picture.

Fuck Muslims. The US should have had the same Rules of Engagement in the WOT that I had back in Vietnam. If it was a Gook then you could shoot 'em.
How'd that work out for the U.S. in winning the hearts and minds of the Vietnamese?

We made good capitalists out of them, didn't we?

Mission accomplished!

What a ridiculous claim. This is a win for Trump and Win for the American People.

So Trump is now at war with his own Navy.

What a ridiculous claim. This is a win for Trump and Win for the American People.

The Secretary of the Navy is a civilian employee and was fired.

Actual naval officers will obey their commander in chief.

Here in America, the military is responsible to civilian leadership, not vice versa.

Here in America, the military is responsible to civilian leadership, not vice versa.

Here in America, the military used to have clear guidelines between legal, and illegal military action. No longer.

Here in America, the military used to have clear guidelines between legal, and illegal military action. No longer.

President Trump is the commander in chief. I expect that the military will not mutiny

You are confused.

You are confused once again.

Who gives a shit about a stupid rule like that? Probably a rule that shithead Obama made up so as not to offend his Muslim buddies.

Not anything to to cause a career warrior to lose rank and have rating taken away. Maybe one nigh extra duty or something.

President Trump is the commander in chief. I expect that the military will not mutiny
They most certainly will not. They knew as soon as this Navy Secretary was insubordinate that he needed to be fired. He was, so everything is as it should be.

LOL NOT ONE of the other Seals in the picture were even reprimanded much less charged and convicted of posing with a dead soldier, the ONLY reason Gallagher was is because the Navy lost on everything else and so were being vindictive.

Forum List

Back