Navy Secretary Richard Spencer FIRED over Gallagher issue....As I predicted earlier

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Eddie Gallagher controversy: Esper fires Navy secretary amid Navy SEAL case, Pentagon says

Defense Secretary Mark Esper fired Navy Secretary Richard Spencer Sunday over his handling of the case of a Navy SEAL who posed for a photo next to an Islamic State terrorist's corpse in Iraq, a Pentagon spokesman said Sunday.

“Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper has asked for the resignation of Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer after losing trust and confidence in him regarding his lack of candor over conversations with the White House involving the handling of Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher," Department of Defense spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement Sunday.

The man in charge is Trump, no one in the military can overrule him no matter what the farts in Congress want.

Great news for you scumbag republicans Who is next? Army? Marines? You low life pos better get your fn heads together before America falls to shit We're half way there

Great news for you scumbag republicans Who is next? Army? Marines? You low life pos better get your fn heads together before America falls to shit We're half way there

There is not a Secretary of the Marines...are you really this stupid or is it just an act for the internet?

There is not a Secretary of the Marines...are you really this stupid or is it just an act for the internet?
And just where in my post did I say there was a sec of the marines ?? Direct me or apologize Forget it you apologize to no one

And just where in my post did I say there was a sec of the marines ?? Direct me or apologize Forget it you apologize to no one

The title of your thread was about the Secretary of the Navy being fired and then you followed that with asking if the Army or Marines was next...clearly talking about the Secretaries of those branches.

Just come clean, this sort of silliness does not help your cause

The title of your thread was about the Secretary of the Navy being fired and then you followed that with asking if the Army or Marines was next...clearly talking about the Secretaries of those branches.

I full well know that there is no sec of the Navy My point was if this misfit in our presidency can wield such power who is next?

I full well know that there is no sec of the Navy My point was if this misfit in our presidency can wield such power who is next?

but when you put it the way you did it ruins any point you were trying to make.

but when you put it the way you did it ruins any point you were trying to make.
Didn't think of it that way but coming from you I must lend it some credence

Eddie Gallagher controversy: Esper fires Navy secretary amid Navy SEAL case, Pentagon says

Defense Secretary Mark Esper fired Navy Secretary Richard Spencer Sunday over his handling of the case of a Navy SEAL who posed for a photo next to an Islamic State terrorist's corpse in Iraq, a Pentagon spokesman said Sunday.

“Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper has asked for the resignation of Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer after losing trust and confidence in him regarding his lack of candor over conversations with the White House involving the handling of Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher," Department of Defense spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement Sunday.

The man in charge is Trump, no one in the military can overrule him no matter what the farts in Congress want.

Gallagher, like a lot of other people, are only as safe as long as Trump is in office. After he's gone, there's going to be a reckoning that you turds are not going to get over any time soon.

See you down the road sunshine.

Gallagher, like a lot of other people, are only as safe as long as Trump is in office. After he's gone, there's going to be a reckoning that you turds are not going to get over any time soon.

Nope a presidential pardon can not be overturned

Nope a presidential pardon can not be overturned

Padon for his conviction is one thing. His continued service at his rank, and holding his seal trident, not so much. He can kiss that goodbye, the pardon doesn't cover it. His commander better start working on his resignation papers also, and I have the feeling there will be a purge top to bottom, when the next Democratic President is in office. You don't even want to know what the next heads of all the intelligence agencies, and state department are going to do, when they are purged top to bottom of everyone remotely tied to Trump, or even supporters of Trump.

They're done.

Then comes the revenge train.

Glad to hear it.

The chain of command is vital.

Forum List

Back