Trump FIRES! NAVY , secretary for being lib boatch.. drain the swamp

There will be no "hearing" the CIC has already stated that he will be keeping his rank and his trident. Do you know of anyone else in the chain of command that wants their ass fired rather than do what their CIC tells them to do?

There's going to be no hearing because he's leaving the Navy. So this isn't a win for Trump.

My god that is a dumb statement.

Trump saved him from a reduction in rank and having his classification taken away. That earned the respect of most American active duty personnel and veterans. Big win for Trump!

If you weren't afflicted with TDS you would know that.

No, it didn't. Those who respect the rule of the military recognize his interference has only weakened them. Those in the ranks will now question whether they need to follow the rules or the chain of command. It only puts the troops at more risk.

You keyboard warriors have no idea what this is doing to the military.

You are confused.

The only rule that he was convicted of not following was taking a picture of a dead Muslim terrorist. Big fucking deal! Who cares? I know I don't.

Hardly anything for him to be reduced in rank and have his SEAL rating taken away.

Good for Trump for fixing what the Navy brass assholes fucked up. Shame on them. The hold overs from Obama's purge. Part of the Swamp that Obama created.

You have no idea how many good military men and women Obama forced to resign. Obama fired warriors, Trump is firing bureaucrats.
You sound like a fool.

Only a fool couldn't bring themselves to admit that what I said was right.
No, only a fool doesn't know he's a fool. Everyone else can clearly see it.

The military has set up procedures to ensure the killing machines that they create follow a strict set of rules and laws. Gallagher is a monster who did not follow those rules. He had 7 or 8 of his FELLOW SEALS come forward to describe the crazy shit he did that was against America's principles or the principles that we used to hold prior to this Administration.

The President intervened and continues to do so. He is breaking down structures that are necessary to keep our military in line. Maybe it's intentional or maybe he's a fool like you.

Killing machines?

Monsters?

Crazy shit?

Do you even read what you write? :laughing0301:
Yes, killing machines. Read about Bob Kerry`s Vietnam experience.
Bob Kerrey’s War Record Fuels Debate in Vietnam on His Role at New University
Kerry was proven to be an outright LIAR he lied about where he was in Vietnam he lied about what he saw and he lied about what he was told.

You sound like a fool.

Only a fool couldn't bring themselves to admit that what I said was right.
No, only a fool doesn't know he's a fool. Everyone else can clearly see it.

The military has set up procedures to ensure the killing machines that they create follow a strict set of rules and laws. Gallagher is a monster who did not follow those rules. He had 7 or 8 of his FELLOW SEALS come forward to describe the crazy shit he did that was against America's principles or the principles that we used to hold prior to this Administration.

The President intervened and continues to do so. He is breaking down structures that are necessary to keep our military in line. Maybe it's intentional or maybe he's a fool like you.

Killing machines?

Monsters?

Crazy shit?

Do you even read what you write? :laughing0301:
Yes, killing machines. Read about Bob Kerry`s Vietnam experience.
Bob Kerrey’s War Record Fuels Debate in Vietnam on His Role at New University
Kerry was proven to be an outright LIAR he lied about where he was in Vietnam he lied about what he saw and he lied about what he was told.
This thread is not about Kerry.

There will be no "hearing" the CIC has already stated that he will be keeping his rank and his trident. Do you know of anyone else in the chain of command that wants their ass fired rather than do what their CIC tells them to do?

There's going to be no hearing because he's leaving the Navy. So this isn't a win for Trump.

Trump saved him from a reduction in rank and having his classification taken away. That earned the respect of most American active duty personnel and veterans. Big win for Trump!

No, it didn't. Those who respect the rule of the military recognize his interference has only weakened them. Those in the ranks will now question whether they need to follow the rules or the chain of command. It only puts the troops at more risk.

You are confused.

The only rule that he was convicted of not following was taking a picture of a dead Muslim terrorist. Big fucking deal! Who cares? I know I don't.

Hardly anything for him to be reduced in rank and have his SEAL rating taken away.

Good for Trump for fixing what the Navy brass assholes fucked up. Shame on them. The hold overs from Obama's purge. Part of the Swamp that Obama created.

I'm not confused. I'm very clear on the "facts". Gallagher was in violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Rules of Engagement and the Geneva Convention when he started shooting at civilians and Trump said that was okay to violate his orders when he interfered in the case.

Troops in the field need to know that they need to follow the ROEs and the Geneva Convention otherwise it could lead to chaos as well as distrust from within and with our allies.

It's really not that difficult to understand. It's a dangerous precedence.

You are confused.

I'm not confused. I'm very clear on the "facts". Gallagher was in violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Rules of Engagement and the Geneva Convention when he started shooting at civilians and Trump said that was okay to violate his orders when he interfered in the case.

Troops in the field need to know that they need to follow the ROEs and the Geneva Convention otherwise it could lead to chaos as well as distrust from within and with our allies.

You are confused because he was found not guilty in a trial. A trial where the prosecution was very aggressive because they aere part of Obama's Deep State. It is a shame how that asshole Obama purged the military upper leadership of all the men with courage and replaced them with queers, transvestite, affirmative action assholes and Moon Bats, isn't it?

I shit you not. Go look it up.

Just because you are confused about it doesn't make him guilty.

I know you love Obama's Muslim buddies more than life itself but Gallagher was only guilty of taking a picture.

Fuck Muslims. The US should have had the same Rules of Engagement in the WOT that I had back in Vietnam. If it was a Gook then you could shoot 'em.

You are confused.

You are confused because he was found not guilty in a trial. A trial where the prosecution was very aggressive because they aere part of Obama's Deep State. It is a shame how that asshole Obama purged the military upper leadership of all the men with courage and replaced them with queers, transvestite, affirmative action assholes and Moon Bats, isn't it?

I know you love Obama's Muslim buddies more than life itself but Gallagher was only guilty of taking a picture.

Fuck Muslims. The US should have had the same Rules of Engagement in the WOT that I had back in Vietnam. If it was a Gook then you could shoot 'em.
How'd that work out for the U.S. in winning the hearts and minds of the Vietnamese?

Why do Vindman, Taylor, Sondland, and Holmes still have jobs?

They are employees with civil service status- protected from firing except for extreme misconduct. Since none of the 4 pulled their penises out and exposed themselves to the committee, or committed some other, similar egregious crime, they can keep their employment.

Further, they didn't lie during their testimonies. They merely gave their opinions, which were based on the fact that President Trump doesn't trust any of them with confidential information and he's been bypassing them completely- using trusted friends, associates and advocates like Rudolph Giuliani instead, and they are all butt hurt about it.

The fact that those 4 went to whine to the Pencil Necked Geek , Shifty Schiff, show Trump was accurate in his opinion of their lack of loyalty.

You are confused.

How'd that work out for the U.S. in winning the hearts and minds of the Vietnamese?

Actually, Gallagher was found to be as innocent as a newborn babe in regards to the unauthorized killing of Evil Doers.

Someone else admitted to whacking the terrorists in question.

The only thing that Gallagher did was to pose with a terrorist's corpse.

Hardly a "high crime" at all.

You are confused.

You have a nasty mouth on you. I have no idea where the whole Muslim or Obama argument came from or what it's relevance is to this topic.

My comments have merit whether you like it or not. And any combat soldier will agree. Getting involved in how the military keeps it's personnel straight can have unintended consequences. I've highlighted those unintended consequences.

There are facts and there are outcomes. Sometimes the two diverge. This is one of those instances.

You are confused.

I'm never confused.......ever.

Sounds like s real credit to the navy (my parts bolded). Not surprised the Deplorable on here love him.
Eddie Gallagher (Navy SEAL) - Wikipedia

Chief Gallagher was accused of multiple offenses during his final deployment to Iraq and during the Battle for Mosul. The most prominent accusation and the best-attested to was the murder of a prisoner of war, a war crime.[6]A captured young fighter of the Islamic State(also known as ISIL, ISIS, and Daesh) was being treated by a medic. According to two SEAL witnesses, Gallagher said over the radio "he's mine" and walked up to the medic and prisoner, and without saying a word killed the prisoner by stabbing him repeatedly with his hunting knife. Gallagher and his commanding officer, Lieutenant Jake Portier, then posed for photos of them standing over the body with some other nearby SEALs. Gallagher then text messageda fellow SEAL a picture of the dead captive with the explanation "Good story behind this, got him with my hunting knife.”[6]

Another accusation was that Gallagher's sniper work during his 2017 deployment became indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty. He allegedly fired his rifle far more frequently than other snipers;[3]according to testimony, the other snipers in the platoon did not consider him a good sniper, and he took "random shots" into buildings.[1]Other snipers said they witnessed Gallagher taking at least two militarily pointless shots, shooting and killing an unarmed old man in a white robe as well as a young girl walking with other girls. Gallagher allegedly boasted about the large number of people he had killed, claiming he averaged three kills a day over 80 days, including four women.[1]Gallagher also was reportedly known for indiscriminately spraying neighborhoods with rockets and machine gun fire with no known enemy force in the region.[6]

For a war fighter being indiscriminate, reckless, and bloodthirsty is a good thing. Being a Muslim loving Obama pussy is a bad thing.

And yet his fellow soldiers had reservations about him...go figure...
You can be a soldier and be honorable...

Trump should not piss off The Navy. There is the right way, wrong way and the Navy way.
The Navy was becoming inept and incompetent. Ships crashing into other ships with sailors dying. Two small craft taken by the Iranians with sailors aboard. These were results of some of the Obama edicts. I guarantee you if it ever gets to that point, in time periods of long theatres of battle soldiers will kill the military incompetents that Obama nurtured during his two terms if their lives are threatened by moron decisions.

You are confused.

Well we won the military war. We got the Communists to sign the Paris Peace Accords, which guaranteed the sovereignty of South Vietnam, which was the objective of the war all along.

Of course the filthy ass Democrats (aided by a few weak minded Republicans) voted to defund military aid to South Vietnam and that was a green light to undo the victory secured by the military.

However, to directly address your point, we didn't worry about kissing the ass of the enemy in Vietnam. Unlike the WOT where Obama had Rules of Engagement to protect his Muslim buddies that put our troops at risk. Thank god that Trump immediately changed the ROE as soon as he assumed office. One more damage done by that asshole Obama that Trump fixed. God bless Trump for protecting our troops. God damn Obama for kissing the ass of the Muslims.

You are confused.

I'm never confused.......ever.

You are definitely confused about Gallagher to suggest that he was some kind of a war criminal when he was found innocent of the charges. He was only found guilty of posing in a picture. Hardly a war crime in violation of the Geneva Convention, that you quoted.

You must really be confused about the Geneva Convention.

I have found out that Moon Bats are as confused about the Geneva Convention as they are confused about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics, Biology and the Constitution.

Forum List

Back