Trump FIRES! NAVY , secretary for being lib boatch.. drain the swamp

There's going to be no hearing because he's leaving the Navy. So this isn't a win for Trump.
What a ridiculous claim. This is a win for Trump and Win for the American People.

So Trump is now at war with his own Navy.

The Secretary of the Navy is a civilian employee and was fired.

Actual naval officers will obey their commander in chief.

Here in America, the military is responsible to civilian leadership, not vice versa.

Here in America, the military used to have clear guidelines between legal, and illegal military action. No longer.
LOL NOT ONE of the other Seals in the picture were even reprimanded much less charged and convicted of posing with a dead soldier, the ONLY reason Gallagher was is because the Navy lost on everything else and so were being vindictive.
Glad Trump stepped in to stop the madness and reassert civilian control over this insubordinate Navy Secretary.

What a ridiculous claim. This is a win for Trump and Win for the American People.

Here in America, the military is responsible to civilian leadership, not vice versa.

Here in America, the military used to have clear guidelines between legal, and illegal military action. No longer.
LOL NOT ONE of the other Seals in the picture were even reprimanded much less charged and convicted of posing with a dead soldier, the ONLY reason Gallagher was is because the Navy lost on everything else and so were being vindictive.
Glad Trump stepped in to stop the madness and reassert civilian control over this insubordinate Navy Secretary.

...and I am sure that you would feel exactly the same way, if Obama had been president and made that decision.

...and I am sure that you would feel exactly the same way, if Obama had been president and made that decision.

The point is that Obama would have never made that decision because he is opposed to the military. That's why he set up rules of engagement that had to be reversed so we could beat the Evil Doers.

The point is that Obama would have never made that decision because he is opposed to the military. That's why he set up rules of engagement that had to be reversed so we could beat the Evil Doers.
Obama was pretty sympathetic to Islamists.

That's right. You have a military leader not following his civilian commander's orders and that S.O.B. needs to go, PRONTO.

Soon as I heard he wasn't obeying an order from the Commander In Chief, I knew he needed to be fired.

Indeed he was. When Ladin was whacked a few years back under Obama, Obama was careful to give him a proper Jihadi Funeral.

Compare and contrast with President Trump taking care of his unfinished business with al-Baghdadi. Trump pointed out how the Evil Doer was whimpering and begging for mercy, and literally crapped himself when confronted by Real Men.

Indeed he was. When Ladin was whacked a few years back under Obama, Obama was careful to give him a proper Jihadi Funeral.

Compare and contrast with President Trump taking care of his unfinished business with al-Baghdadi. Trump pointed out how the Evil Doer was whimpering and begging for mercy, and literally crapped himself when confronted by Real Men.

You guys should really get a room.

Yes, he went outside of the process and he should be fired. I said that already. What's your point?

Yeah, here's the thing. When you are having to go outside the system to go around the Orange Man-Baby in the White House, then the system is broken.

The Navy made a lot of mistakes prosecuting Gallegher, but this wouldn't be an issue if we didn't have a Man-Baby in the White House hadn't made decisions based on what a screaming head on Faux News told him to be upset about.

The things they got him on should have been sufficient to get him drummed out of the Navy and the Seals.

My god that is a dumb statement.

Trump saved him from a reduction in rank and having his classification taken away. That earned the respect of most American active duty personnel and veterans. Big win for Trump!

If you weren't afflicted with TDS you would know that.

I'm not impressed as a vet. I got through 11 years of service without committing a war crime. It was members of Gallegher's SEAL team that turned him in, even after he threatened their lives....

The next bunch of guys who see someone committing a war crime might not be so keen to come forward now.

Wonder if our mental detectives would want to go back and PROSECUTE ALL these hero's of Omaha Beach POSING WITH A KILLED GERMAN?.....The more these leftist traitors to America post, the more we show them how REALLY DEFECTIVE THEY ARE!!!!!...REMEMBER VOTE FOR THE PARTY OF INFANTICIDE, AND YOU TOO CAN DIE IN THE NEXT WAR WITH OUR ENEMIES THAT WANT TO KILL AND RULE US!!!

Guy, the only one coming off as defective is you.

One more time... it was CPO Gallagher's fellow SEALs who reported him.

These deep state idiots still haven't gotten the message, Trump is the president he's their boss. I'm fine with firing their ass.

This guy was a Trump Appointee... the problem is, even his own appointees don't go along with him half the time...

The Navy had a process... that process included courtmartial (He was found guilty) reduction in rank (done) removal from the SEALs and a bad conduct discharge.

Trump interfered in that process, not because he could define a flaw in the process, but because some screaming lunatic on Fox News told Trump this guy was being railroaded.

Yes, he went outside of the process and he should be fired. I said that already. What's your point?

Yeah, here's the thing. When you are having to go outside the system to go around the Orange Man-Baby in the White House, then the system is broken.

The Navy made a lot of mistakes prosecuting Gallegher, but this wouldn't be an issue if we didn't have a Man-Baby in the White House hadn't made decisions based on what a screaming head on Faux News told him to be upset about.

The things they got him on should have been sufficient to get him drummed out of the Navy and the Seals.
I get it and commend him for doing it. He was forced to but the fact remains he did break protocol.

My god that is a dumb statement.

Trump saved him from a reduction in rank and having his classification taken away. That earned the respect of most American active duty personnel and veterans. Big win for Trump!

If you weren't afflicted with TDS you would know that.

I'm not impressed as a vet. I got through 11 years of service without committing a war crime. It was members of Gallegher's SEAL team that turned him in, even after he threatened their lives....

The next bunch of guys who see someone committing a war crime might not be so keen to come forward now.

Show me the proof that Gallagher committed a war crime.

The prosecution was not able to prove it so I would like to see your proof.

Having you picture taken with a dead Muslim may offend you stupid Muslim loving assholes but I have news for you. It ain't a war crime.

Wonder if our mental detectives would want to go back and PROSECUTE ALL these hero's of Omaha Beach POSING WITH A KILLED GERMAN?.....The more these leftist traitors to America post, the more we show them how REALLY DEFECTIVE THEY ARE!!!!!...REMEMBER VOTE FOR THE PARTY OF INFANTICIDE, AND YOU TOO CAN DIE IN THE NEXT WAR WITH OUR ENEMIES THAT WANT TO KILL AND RULE US!!!

Guy, the only one coming off as defective is you.

One more time... it was CPO Gallagher's fellow SEALs who reported him.

These deep state idiots still haven't gotten the message, Trump is the president he's their boss. I'm fine with firing their ass.

This guy was a Trump Appointee... the problem is, even his own appointees don't go along with him half the time...

The Navy had a process... that process included courtmartial (He was found guilty) reduction in rank (done) removal from the SEALs and a bad conduct discharge.

Trump interfered in that process, not because he could define a flaw in the process, but because some screaming lunatic on Fox News told Trump this guy was being railroaded.

More lies Gallagher did not get a bad conduct discharge. He was found not guilty of all war crimes by the Court. And because the Navy lost they punished him for a picture yet did not punish any other person in that picture.

More lies Gallagher did not get a bad conduct discharge. He was found not guilty of all war crimes by the Court. And because the Navy lost they punished him for a picture yet did not punish any other person in that picture.

Yeah, the guy was such a peach....

This is a hero by you guys, that's the sad thing.

The Navy wanted him gone for good reason. Trump listened to some maniac on Faux News and interfered.

Forum List

Back