Trump Erasure Continues: Obamacare Alive And Well

Our health care system has been pricing more and more people out of the market for decades.

Democrat plan: Single payer health care

Republican plan: Whine about the Democrat plan

Gosh, I wonder which plan will win!

"Today, I'm about to sign two executive orders that basically, the best way to describe them, to undo the damage Trump has done," Biden said. "There's nothing new that we are doing here other than restoring the Affordable Care Act and restoring Medicaid to the way it was before Trump became president."

Trump dead. Obamacare alive. I'm sure there's no butt hurt out there anywhere among the magamites.

Yep. The Republican promise to repeal ACA was a lie.

Also is the war thing. Biden is sending more troops to Syria! Yay! Let’s kill some brown people and Americans who are not me!!

Trump closed the Obama Wars and had no wars himself. Biden brags about undoing Trump damage as he sends troops off. Who is going to clean up that damage? Remember Democrats used to be anti-war? Called Bush a war criminal? What a crock of shit as Obama expanded wars into other countries. Again, Trump ended those and had no wars of his own yet no cheers from the anti war party.

Trump is the reason Obamacare is still alive.

Actually, the tard herd bleeving Trump, and never holding him to account, is why Obamacare is still alive. That I can tell you...

Actually, the tard herd bleeving the GOP for the past 11 years, and never holding them to account, is why Obamacare is still alive after all this time.

"Today, I'm about to sign two executive orders that basically, the best way to describe them, to undo the damage Trump has done," Biden said. "There's nothing new that we are doing here other than restoring the Affordable Care Act and restoring Medicaid to the way it was before Trump became president."

Trump dead. Obamacare alive. I'm sure there's no butt hurt out there anywhere among the magamites.
that's a shame. in trump's second term, WHICH WAS STOLEN FROM HIM BY PEOPLE VOTING OVERWHELMINGLY FOR THE OTHER GUY, he would have finally revealed his awesome health care plan.

I guess we'll never know how awesome it could have been. Damn those democrats!

Well. Maybe next season on "The Apprentice President"

It may be "alive" but it is not now nor was Øbamacare ever "well"

Each family will save $2500. Yeah, more like it screwed tens-of-millions.

And Trump was so incompetent that even after four years he was unable to change anything.

I do not care. It did me no harm as I always have had insurance. Many of the people that bitch the loudest always have. It did allow us to keep both our twin sons on our family plans through their college years. We didn't need it, but had I been forced to relocate to find employment after the Bush crash, my wife could have gotten more insurance though she was a less than 10 year cancer survivor. They could not get the votes to kill it in Congress nor prove their contentions enough to kill it in the courts. If you do not want it. Don't sign up for it.
If you don't want it don't sign up for it wasn't an option for many people. We small business owners had all of our choices taken from us. We were not allowed to buy Obamacare compliant policies outside of the exchange and were fined if we didn't have compliant policies. People who weren't poor enough to qualify for subsidies saw their policy prices triple with 100% of deductible having to be met before insurance paid a dime. My spouse and mine's final Obamacare compliant policy came to $15,600 per year BEFORE deductible.
They need to fix it. Will take both parties to do anything about healthcare. Last admin only interested in repeal, not replace. Hope they get it worked out for you.
Trump already got it fixed for us. He got rid of that godawful unconstitutional mandate and allowed industries to form associations that could offer group insurance to individuals. Our current insurance is less than $400.00 per month with a deductible that pays 50/50 until the deductible is met.

Our health care system has been pricing more and more people out of the market for decades.

Once in, it won't leave. And the costs behind the scenes will rise massively eating more and more of the federal budget. There are to many people retiring and playing the system with of course many new ones going to learn it also as to not be suckers. To many jealousies and plenty of pettiness. There will be massive lawsuits over who gets an operation or not claiming race, gender, orientation and everything else that can be thought of. Behind the scenes yearly increases in total costs will be from a few to several times more then the reported inflation rate. It will eat more and more of the government revenue forcing the feds to eventually ration the medicine and reducing expenditures in other government programs. Hence, the Obama pain pill.

I do not care. It did me no harm as I always have had insurance. Many of the people that bitch the loudest always have. It did allow us to keep both our twin sons on our family plans through their college years. We didn't need it, but had I been forced to relocate to find employment after the Bush crash, my wife could have gotten more insurance though she was a less than 10 year cancer survivor. They could not get the votes to kill it in Congress nor prove their contentions enough to kill it in the courts. If you do not want it. Don't sign up for it.
If you don't want it don't sign up for it wasn't an option for many people. We small business owners had all of our choices taken from us. We were not allowed to buy Obamacare compliant policies outside of the exchange and were fined if we didn't have compliant policies. People who weren't poor enough to qualify for subsidies saw their policy prices triple with 100% of deductible having to be met before insurance paid a dime. My spouse and mine's final Obamacare compliant policy came to $15,600 per year BEFORE deductible.

You need single payer. Reduce the role of private insurance to "supplemental" things the basic insurance doesn't cover. Like the rest of the first world. Drop your administration costs to 5% from the current 30+% - no pre-approvals, no copays, no paperwork. Photo ID Electronic swipe cards for all.
Having attempted to get appropriate care for an elderly parent on Medicare I'll pass on the government single payer program. Single payer is a nightmare that puts the needs of the patient behind the protocols of the bureaucracy.

You need single payer. Reduce the role of private insurance to "supplemental" things the basic insurance doesn't cover. Like the rest of the first world. Drop your administration costs to 5% from the current 30+% - no pre-approvals, no copays, no paperwork. Photo ID Electronic swipe cards for all.

This will RUIN healthcare in the US and frankly, the world. We are the leading inivator in the world with the best specialsists. If the US goes single payer, which country will take over the lead in these areas? How much will we all suffer from less innovation and having the best and the brightest going into the medical field? Having the government completely control healthcare is pure idiocy.

Here's a clue Dumb Butthead American: Healthcare in the USA has isn't that great right now. You're the only first world country with a consistently DECLINING life expectancy. The rest of the world is seeing their life expectancy increase - steadily.

Look at the rate of sickness and death from corona virus. Part of your rates of sickness and death are due to your healthcare system. Ours is linked, shares information, supplies and data, both with other health care providers and the government. Yours is competitive, secretive, and profit oriented. You don't buy what you aren't using, and hospitals, clinics and care providers compete for customers.

Our government sent out a broadcast email to check PPE, and supplies, and advise of requirements. Hospitals immediately sent the information to the provinces who passed it on to the Feds, and Trudeau went shopping - in January.

On a per capita basis, we have 1/20th the cases, 1/3 of the deaths, and our economy hasn't collapsed. While you keep talking about the numbers of deaths, you ignore the costs of testing and treating the sick. The loss of GDP, the loss of income, and the costs of medical treatment for the 25 million people who have gotten sick, are bankrupting your nation.

Until you get the pandemic under control, and stop flushing your entire GDP down the sink hole of medical treatment costs, your economy cannot come back.

Whatever made you think healthcare in American was not ruined here years ago?

Because this is where anyone with money around the world comes if they have a severe health crisis. Seems as though many have bought into the WHO narrative which doesn't rate the US at the top. That is simply because many factors are given too much weight while quality and level of expertise is downplayed. We need to open the marketplace to increase competition for sure, but what we absolutely do NOT need is for the government to take it over with single-payer. On the bright side for us Conservatives, it would certainly stop some of the flow of illegals into this country.

Maybe Trump's terrific, wonderful, best-replacement-in-the-history-of-America-believe-me fell out of his pocket on the golf course. Along with the 2,000 miles of big, concrete, southern, new, sexy wall Mexico was going to pay for.
He accidently ate it.

This will RUIN healthcare in the US and frankly, the world. We are the leading inivator in the world with the best specialsists. If the US goes single payer, which country will take over the lead in these areas? How much will we all suffer from less innovation and having the best and the brightest going into the medical field? Having the government completely control healthcare is pure idiocy.

Here's a clue Dumb Butthead American: Healthcare in the USA has isn't that great right now. You're the only first world country with a consistently DECLINING life expectancy. The rest of the world is seeing their life expectancy increase - steadily.

Look at the rate of sickness and death from corona virus. Part of your rates of sickness and death are due to your healthcare system. Ours is linked, shares information, supplies and data, both with other health care providers and the government. Yours is competitive, secretive, and profit oriented. You don't buy what you aren't using, and hospitals, clinics and care providers compete for customers.

Our government sent out a broadcast email to check PPE, and supplies, and advise of requirements. Hospitals immediately sent the information to the provinces who passed it on to the Feds, and Trudeau went shopping - in January.

On a per capita basis, we have 1/20th the cases, 1/3 of the deaths, and our economy hasn't collapsed. While you keep talking about the numbers of deaths, you ignore the costs of testing and treating the sick. The loss of GDP, the loss of income, and the costs of medical treatment for the 25 million people who have gotten sick, are bankrupting your nation.

Until you get the pandemic under control, and stop flushing your entire GDP down the sink hole of medical treatment costs, your economy cannot come back.

Yours is competitive, secretive, and profit oriented. You don't buy what you aren't using, and hospitals, clinics and care providers compete for customers.

Yes, it is competitive. It should be MORE competitive. The rest of the world relies on us for new drugs and treatments because of this competition. You seem to think the government inherently loves you. You are a drain on them. They would love nothing more than for you to die if they are having to foot the bill for a non-productive member of society. You obviously trust the government to do the right thing. Sorry, that doesn't happen in the US.

Once in, it won't leave. And the costs behind the scenes will rise massively eating more and more of the federal budget. There are to many people retiring and playing the system with of course many new ones going to learn it also as to not be suckers. To many jealousies and plenty of pettiness. There will be massive lawsuits over who gets an operation or not claiming race, gender, orientation and everything else that can be thought of. Behind the scenes yearly increases in total costs will be from a few to several times more then the reported inflation rate. It will eat more and more of the government revenue forcing the feds to eventually ration the medicine and reducing expenditures in other government programs. Hence, the Obama pain pill.

And yet NONE of these things have happened in first world countries with single payer universal health care. When more than 30% of every dollar spent on healthcare in the USA is spent on administration, those are dollars which are NOT going into care. Our system spends of the amount of money per patient per year, and our outcomes are better.

Our system is based on triage: the sicker you are, the faster you're treated. If they're rushing you in, be afraid, be very afraid.

Actually, the tard herd bleeving Trump, and never holding him to account, is why Obamacare is still alive. That I can tell you...

Actually, the tard herd bleeving the GOP for the past 11 years, and never holding them to account, is why Obamacare is still alive after all this time.
With no penalty, Obozocare is a shark with no teeth. There are still cases coming to SCOTUS to kill it for good. Only tards like you want this crap to remain. So working people can pay your premiums for you.

With no penalty, Obozocare is a shark with no teeth. There are still cases coming to SCOTUS to kill it for good. Only tards like you want this crap to remain. So working people can pay your premiums for you.

But Biden says the, ah um, you know...the thing is a big f'ing deal.

Forum List

Back