Trump encourages GOP to 'fight' special counsel decision as Republicans attack DOJ

Trump is an expert on abuse of power.
How is he abusing his power? He's a private citizen, he's certainly allowed to express his distant for the current admin.

At least in a free society a person is allowed to do that

I acanYou are probably used to white men calling you that, along with the Nword.

Get your head out your ass, boot licker.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements.

Why would you need to PROMISE to not discriminate if you weren't doing it, fool.

Not yet, don't worry it's coming.
I promise not to use coke today....i have never done it, but I promise I won't do it.

Very simple to make such a promise.

Why did the DOJ have to settle for making false statements about Trump?

Every time I bring up Trump, I am talking about Trump doesn't have a damn thing to do with Joe Biden.
yet you bring him up in every conversation about Xiden...cause you just can't help but come running to your Master's defense and deflect

Clintoons have been harrassed by the GOP for much, much longer, yet you don't give a fuck.

2ahrxm.jpg

You pussies are the epitome of well, being a pussy...
The Clinton's are bought and paid for, just like the Bidens. China couldn't keep a missile in the air, till ole Bill sold them our secrets.

yet you bring him up in every conversation about Xiden...cause you just can't help but come running to your Master's defense and deflect
Damn you just described yourself, boot licker. Anytime someone mentions Trump, you come running. Please leave my massa alone.

You will argue with a black man all day, but you scared to say anything to these racist Trump Humpers.

You will argue with a black man all day, but you scared to say anything to these racist Trump Humpers.
Quit pretending to be a black man. I'm in a relationship with a black woman and she has read your posts. She thinks you are an imposter.

Damn you just described yourself, boot licker. Anytime someone mentions Trump, you come running. Please leave my massa alone.

hahaa "i know you are but what am I" - is that all you are left with? hahahha pathetic

So because a racist idiot and a boot licker are mad and try to come with some bullshit that I am not black, I am supposed to stop being a black man. Sorry ass clown that isn't going to happen.
Just fess-up dude. Most folks here know you aren't a black man.

Forum List

Back