Videos of people "auditing" the police.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
I've been watching videos of police interacting with the public. There are lots of such videos online. Here are a couple of examples.

There some people called "auditors" that go out of their way seeking interactions. Are such auditors doing a necessary service, or are they simply being assholes making life difficult for cops? What say you?

I've been watching videos of police interacting with the public. There are lots of such videos online. Here are a couple of examples.

There some people called "auditors" that go out of their way seeking interactions. Are such auditors doing a necessary service, or are they simply being assholes making life difficult for cops? What say you?

Most of them are assholes trying to garner views. But there are a couple of decent ones. I like watching Audit the Audit, he takes a very balanced look at these interactions. The auditors don't always come out on top.

I have seen a lot of those videos
Some are legitimate interactions with police, others seem to be intentional provocations of police

Most of them are assholes trying to garner views. But there are a couple of decent ones. I like watching Audit the Audit, he takes a very balanced look at these interactions. The auditors don't always come out on top.
I also like Audit the Audit. He is fair for the most part with his grades....but does grade the cops harder than the auditors IMO.

Usually the videos that are of people that were not seeking a police interaction are the ones that show cops that go way over the line abusing their power and peoples civil rights. Camera/smart phones are the worst enemy of corrupt cops.

I have seen a lot of those videos
Some are legitimate interactions with police, others seem to be intentional provocations of police
the ones that provocate are the best and put the cops to the test,, cops are supposed to be trained for stressful situations and if they cant deal with a guy with a camera they shouldnt be cops,,

I also like Audit the Audit. He is fair for the most part with his grades....but does grade the cops harder than the auditors IMO.

Usually the videos that are of people that were not seeking a police interaction are the ones that show cops that go way over the line abusing their power and peoples civil rights. Camera/smart phones are the worst enemy of corrupt cops.
cops are paid to be impartial the auditors are not,,

Which in my mind would be part of how to deal with auditors.
its how they should deal with everyone,,

some of the most disturbing to me are just the regular encounters with people that just chose to record the cops when being pulled over that were never meant to be an audit,,

They're YouTube whores.

Forum List

Back