Trump encourages GOP to 'fight' special counsel decision as Republicans attack DOJ

1) really? sadly there are many…if trump only called one person a bitch..good for him.
You are probably used to white men calling you that, along with the Nword.
2) he wasn’t charged with a crime you idiot.l and the was no plea…liar
Get your head out your ass, boot licker.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements.

Why would you need to PROMISE to not discriminate if you weren't doing it, fool.
3) none…i don’t hang around people like the xiden family…like you.
Not yet, don't worry it's coming.

You are probably used to white men calling you that, along with the Nword.

Get your head out your ass, boot licker.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements.

Why would you need to PROMISE to not discriminate if you weren't doing it, fool.

Not yet, don't worry it's coming.
1) i’ve been called it by black and white people…and only a black guy called me the n-word…i don’t hang around him
2) yep you lied
3) nah i won’t ever hang around people like the xiden’s that use that word

1) i’ve been called it by black and white people…and only a black guy called me the n-word…i don’t hang around him.
I am pretty sure you don't hang around any black folks.
Sorry Trump Humper, it's public record.
3) nah i won’t ever hang around people like the xiden’s that use that word.
You just hang around and defend white racist.

I am pretty sure you don't hang around any black folks.

Sorry Trump Humper, it's public record.

You just hang around and defend white racist.
1) hahah ok
2) yes that you lied
3) hahaha i’ve defended no racist…you on the other hand have bent over backwards defending your master joe

Clintoons have been harrassed by the GOP for much, much longer, yet you don't give a fuck.

2ahrxm.jpg

You pussies are the epitome of well, being a pussy...
...but they werent harrased by the media like Trump was, so yeah, youre a blithering idiot.

Fight as in “try real hard” but libs don’t know what that means so they fakely spout off it means go injure people .

1) hahah ok
2) yes that you lied.
Who promises not to discriminate when you haven't discriminated. The Gov't just sued his racist crooked ass for shits and giggles.

3) hahaha i’ve defended no racist…you on the other hand have bMy ent over backwards defending your
You defend your racist Orange God on a daily basis, you can't find any post of me defending Joe Biden.

Former President Donald Trump lashed out Friday at the Department of Justice after Attorney General Merrick Garland announced he was appointing a special counsel to oversee the investigations into Trump's handling of classified documents found at his Mar-a-Lago home and his role in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

In remarks at his Florida resort Friday night, Trump called the appointment of special counsel Jack Smith "appalling" and a "horrendous abuse of power." "This is a rigged deal," he said, referring to Smith, a highly respected career prosecutor, as the "super radical left special counsel."

“They want to do bad things to the greatest movement in the history of our country but in particular bad things to me,” he said. Echoing language from his speech before the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, he told attendees, “You people have to fight. You have to fight. You have to be strong.”

Trump acknowledged several Republican lawmakers apparently in the audience for the event, including Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi, Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Ronny Jackson and Louie Gohmert of Texas, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Clay Higgins of Louisiana, Claudia Tenney of New York, and failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake.

Why does Trump care about who Garland appoints?

If he has done nothing wrong, what does he need to be afraid of?

The GOP will ignore Trump.

Former President Donald Trump
He looks a lot more presidential then that fossil turd shedding dead skin all over the WH.

Trump called the appointment a "horrendous abuse of power."
Gee, you'd think he'd be used to that by now after the first 48 go-nowhere "investigations."

Smith, a highly respected career prosecutor
Maybe to Democrats in DC.

Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi, Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Ronny Jackson and Louie Gohmert of Texas, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Clay Higgins of Louisiana, Claudia Tenney of New York, and Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake.
Surely, the cream of the Washington Crop. And the Arizona governorship is not decided yet.

He wants to know who's available when he impeaches Garland in a couple of years.

Tell yourself that the next time a couple of big ugly pissed off 300 pound white cops with guns come running at you. :smoke:
You've done nothing wrong. You are covered.

Former President Donald Trump lashed out Friday at the Department of Justice after Attorney General Merrick Garland announced he was appointing a special counsel to oversee the investigations into Trump's handling of classified documents found at his Mar-a-Lago home and his role in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

In remarks at his Florida resort Friday night, Trump called the appointment of special counsel Jack Smith "appalling" and a "horrendous abuse of power." "This is a rigged deal," he said, referring to Smith, a highly respected career prosecutor, as the "super radical left special counsel."

“They want to do bad things to the greatest movement in the history of our country but in particular bad things to me,” he said. Echoing language from his speech before the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, he told attendees, “You people have to fight. You have to fight. You have to be strong.”

Trump acknowledged several Republican lawmakers apparently in the audience for the event, including Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi, Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Ronny Jackson and Louie Gohmert of Texas, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Clay Higgins of Louisiana, Claudia Tenney of New York, and failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake.

Trump is an expert on abuse of power.

Forum List

Back