Trump encourages GOP to 'fight' special counsel decision as Republicans attack DOJ

You mean the man who picked the FIRST BLACK WOMAN TO SERVE AS HIS VICE PRESIDENT and the party that elected the FIRST BLACK MAN AS POTUS. When is the Republican Party going to do that? 3022.

the gop has been electing african america to public office since the 1800s. glad that the demklan finally caught up

haha nope…my party didn’t vote or support racial jungle joe…that’s you and the demaklan
No you just supported the Orange fool who called black NFL players mothers bitches, the racist who wouldn't rent to black folks, the man who said he didn't want black folks handling his money. Your party fights to keep these statues and monuments up.

the gop has been electing african america to public office since the 1800s. glad that the demklan finally caught up
First black Supreme Court Justice, First black female Supreme Court Justice, going to be the First black minority leader in Congress, I mean do I really need to keep going. We aren't talking about 1875.

No you just supported the Orange fool who called black NFL players mothers bitches, the racist who wouldn't rent to black folks, the man who said he didn't want black folks handling his money. Your party fights to keep these statues and monuments up.
calling someone a bitch isn’t racist

plenty of african americans have rented from trump…you lie

i wouldn’t let you handle my money either

you keep parroting debunked lies

First black Supreme Court Justice, First black female Supreme Court Justice, going to be the First black minority leader in Congress, I mean do I really need to keep going. We aren't talking about 1875.
the gop has been electing african americans since the 1800s…it’s nothing new.

i get it’s a big deal to you party, glad it only took your all 150 years to start

Clintoons have been harrassed by the GOP for much, much longer, yet you don't give a fuck.

2ahrxm.jpg

You pussies are the epitome of well, being a pussy...
It is all political, it seems we are more concerned with the past than the future. I am good with stopping all these investigations, they all produce nothing.

calling someone a bitch isn’t racist

plenty of african americans have rented from trump…you lie

i wouldn’t let you handle my money either

you keep parroting debunked lies
How many white players mothers has he called bitches/

Why was Trump sued by the Federal Gov't? It wasn't because he wouldn't let black folks use his limo service.

So you wouldn't let black folks handle your money either, wow.

Coondace Owens doesn't have anything on you, you are a Aunt Jane to the core.

How many white players mothers has he called bitches/

Why was Trump sued by the Federal Gov't? It wasn't because he wouldn't let black folks use his limo service.

So you wouldn't let black folks handle your money either, wow.

Coondace Owens doesn't have anything on you, you are a Aunt Jane to the core.
i have no idea how many women he’s called a bitch…i imagine a lot

he was never found liable in that lawsuit…being sued means noting

no i would let you handle it

and i am not surprised to see you throwing out the racist terms your demaklan taught you

i have no idea how many women he’s called a bitch…i imagine a lot.
Smfh. We know how many black women he has though, but that doesn't matter to you.
he was never found liable in that lawsuit…being sued means noting.
Department of Justice filed a civil rights case accusing the Trump firm of Fair Housing Act (“FHA”) violations, Donald Trump was twenty-seven, and was the president of the company. Similarly misleading is the depiction of the Trumps as one family wrongly accused amidst a sea of other defendants. But one look at the pleadings shows the case caption as United States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc..

The DOJ’s case against the Trumps was based on a pattern of widespread discrimination against racial minorities who had been seeking apartments. Undercover government investigators posed as potential tenants; those who were white were given their choice of apartments to rent. Those who were black or Puerto Rican were turned away. Trump employees also allegedly used a secret notation system to mark the applications of minority applicants, and evidence gathered pointed to systematic violations of the FHA.

The lawsuit played out in the headlines as well as the courtroom, and in the end, the Trumps were prohibited from “discriminating against any person in the terms, conditions, or privileges of sale or rental of a dwelling,” and were ordered to “thoroughly acquaint themselves personally on a detailed basis” with the Fair Housing Act. The agreement also required the Trumps to place ads informing minorities they had an equal opportunity to seek housing at their properties.

He was guilty as hell, but as a boot licking Trump Humper you try to do everything you can to defend your massa.

After the rape of a white female jogger in Central Park in 1989, Trump aroused controversy in New York's black community when he took out full-page newspaper ads calling for the death penalty for the African-American teenage suspects -- who were all later exonerated.

attacking affirmative action on NBC’s two-hour special “The Race,” telling host Bryant Gumbel: “If I was starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black because I really do believe they have the actual advantage today.”

You think black folks have an advantage over white folks in today's society?
no i would let you handle it.
He wasn't speaking of me, but I understand boot licker you have to try and change the conversation to protect your massa.
and i am not surprised to see you throwing out the racist terms your demaklan taught you.
I am willing to bet the farm I am definitely not the first black person to call you a boot licking, Aunt Jane.

yep the xiden cabinet is made up of idiots, that have caused record inflation, sky rocketing interest rates, rationing of heating oil,baby food shortages, record covid deaths, and sky rocketing crime…
I guess that means Trump's cabinet was made up of smart, intelligent old ass white men.

Smfh. We know how many black women he has though, but that doesn't matter to you.

Department of Justice filed a civil rights case accusing the Trump firm of Fair Housing Act (“FHA”) violations, Donald Trump was twenty-seven, and was the president of the company. Similarly misleading is the depiction of the Trumps as one family wrongly accused amidst a sea of other defendants. But one look at the pleadings shows the case caption as United States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc..

The DOJ’s case against the Trumps was based on a pattern of widespread discrimination against racial minorities who had been seeking apartments. Undercover government investigators posed as potential tenants; those who were white were given their choice of apartments to rent. Those who were black or Puerto Rican were turned away. Trump employees also allegedly used a secret notation system to mark the applications of minority applicants, and evidence gathered pointed to systematic violations of the FHA.

The lawsuit played out in the headlines as well as the courtroom, and in the end, the Trumps were prohibited from “discriminating against any person in the terms, conditions, or privileges of sale or rental of a dwelling,” and were ordered to “thoroughly acquaint themselves personally on a detailed basis” with the Fair Housing Act. The agreement also required the Trumps to place ads informing minorities they had an equal opportunity to seek housing at their properties.

He was guilty as hell, but as a boot licking Trump Humper you try to do everything you can to defend your massa.

After the rape of a white female jogger in Central Park in 1989, Trump aroused controversy in New York's black community when he took out full-page newspaper ads calling for the death penalty for the African-American teenage suspects -- who were all later exonerated.

attacking affirmative action on NBC’s two-hour special “The Race,” telling host Bryant Gumbel: “If I was starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black because I really do believe they have the actual advantage today.”

You think black folks have an advantage over white folks in today's society?

He wasn't speaking of me, but I understand boot licker you have to try and change the conversation to protect your massa.

I am willing to bet the farm I am definitely not the first black person to call you a boot licking, Aunt Jane.
1) really? how many?
2) you saying he is guilty doesn’t make it so…the doj could get a verdict…with that said we know xiden and the demklan fought to keep school segragated…out of fear of a racial jungle.
3) oh no, folks like Joy and other racist still on the plantation have as well.

Former President Donald Trump lashed out Friday at the Department of Justice after Attorney General Merrick Garland announced he was appointing a special counsel to oversee the investigations into Trump's handling of classified documents found at his Mar-a-Lago home and his role in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

In remarks at his Florida resort Friday night, Trump called the appointment of special counsel Jack Smith "appalling" and a "horrendous abuse of power." "This is a rigged deal," he said, referring to Smith, a highly respected career prosecutor, as the "super radical left special counsel."

“They want to do bad things to the greatest movement in the history of our country but in particular bad things to me,” he said. Echoing language from his speech before the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, he told attendees, “You people have to fight. You have to fight. You have to be strong.”

Trump acknowledged several Republican lawmakers apparently in the audience for the event, including Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi, Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Ronny Jackson and Louie Gohmert of Texas, Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, Clay Higgins of Louisiana, Claudia Tenney of New York, and failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake.

Why does Trump care about who Garland appoints?

If he has done nothing wrong, what does he need to be afraid of?
Trump encourages the GOP to fight against the rule of law, or democratic institutions, and the Constitution.

The right’s war on democracy continues.

1) really? how many?
One is too many.
2) you saying he is guilty doesn’t make it so…the doj could get a verdict…with that said we know xiden and the demklan fought to keep school segragated…out of fear of a racial jungle.
He did what many criminals do with the Justice Dept, cut a deal.
3) oh no, folks like Joy and other racist still on the plantation have as well.
How many of the white men you have slept with have called you the Nword?

One is too many.

He did what many criminals do with the Justice Dept, cut a deal.

How many of the white men you have slept with have called you the Nword?
1) really? sadly there are many…if trump only called one person a bitch..good for him
2) he wasn’t charged with a crime you idiot.l and the was no plea…liar
3) none…i don’t hang around people like the xiden family…like you

Forum List

Back