Trump encourages GOP to 'fight' special counsel decision as Republicans attack DOJ

That's the problem, they are not false. You are just in denial and you don't care what he does, as long as, he is doing your bidding and working to make this country white again.
Still a race baiting leftard racist, I see.

I'm asking you if the standard "if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about" is the standard you want to live by.
I'm telling you that standard doesn't pertain to black folk, but you know that already.
I find it highly objectionable. I don't care what color you are. White, brown, or black. It's anti-American, and wrong.
So you think Trump should be able to do whatever he wants and there should be no consequences for it.

Now “fight” is a very scary word to the Pearl clutching couch fainters.
They are too dumb and brainwashed to filter that it’s an adjective to “resist or insist vigorously” and the pretend it means armed insurrection with fire extinguishers and canes.

So you would be fine with 7 years of being hounded by the Democrats, the Media and the DOJ? You wouldn't have anything to be afraid of, so that should be fine, right?

You had no objection to Durham being appointed as a special prosecutor. The reason for the special counsel is that Trump announced a presidential bid.

I'm telling you that standard doesn't pertain to black folk, but you know that already.

So you think Trump should be able to do whatever he wants and there should be no consequences for it.

This is what I'm trying to tell you:

You don't like that standard applied to black people--"if you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to fear"

But you're perfectly happy to apply it to Trump, and probably any Republican.

That standard it anti-American. We are innocent until proven guilty. We have the 4th amendment. The arm of the law--WHATEVER arm--is not supposed to be able to search, arrest, or whatever you just because they feel like it.

“They want to do bad things to the greatest movement in the history of our country but in particular bad things to me,” he said. Echoing language from his speech before the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, he told attendees, “You people have to fight. You have to fight. You have to be strong.”
"Fight" is one of the key words in the orange cult. You have to fight. Fight for me. Fight evil. Fight Satan. Fight the commies.

Reason, innovation, intellect, nuance, all out the window now. Caveman politics. All rage and emotion.

"Fight" is one of the key words in the orange cult. You have to fight. Fight for me. Fight evil. Fight Satan. Fight the commies.

Reason, innovation, intellect, nuance, all out the window now. Caveman politics. All rage and emotion.

"rage and emotion"--read your last 30 posts here Mac. I dare you!

smart move by the demklan appointing a special prosecutor. Clearly Xiden know there is nothing to this latest stalinist attack on a political rival, this gives them an out for their brownshirts base

This is what I'm trying to tell you:

You don't like that standard applied to black people--"if you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to fear"

But you're perfectly happy to apply it to Trump, and probably any Republican.
Your Orange God made the statement that only the mob takes the 5th and that innocent folks don't take the 5th and yet he pleaded the 5th 400 times.
That standard it anti-American. We are innocent until proven guilty. We have the 4th amendment. The arm of the law--WHATEVER arm--is not supposed to be able to search, arrest, or whatever you just because they feel like it.
How do they find out if you are innocent? They investigate to see if you are or not. Come to think of it, I have never heard you make that weak ass argument when it comes to black folks.

smart move by the demklan appointing a special prosecutor. Clearly Xiden know there is nothing to this latest stalinist attack on a political rival, this gives them an out for their brownshirts base
Blah, blah, blah, we have seen that your Orange God is crooked as hell and fools like you think he is above the Law. Tell me how many black folks can get a subpoena and just say, "to hell with that I am not going." They would have the boys in blue at your door so quick it would make your head spin.

Your Orange God made the statement that only the mob takes the 5th and that innocent folks don't take the 5th and yet he pleaded the 5th 400 times.

How do they find out if you are innocent? They investigate to see if you are or not. Come to think of it, I have never heard you make that weak ass argument when it comes to black folks.
he was smart enough to change his mind after watching the demklan’s star chamber tactics

Blah, blah, blah, we have seen that your Orange God is crooked as hell and fools like you think he is above the Law. Tell me how many black folks can get a subpoena and just say, "to hell with that I am not going." They would have the boys in blue at your door so quick it would make your head spin.
actually all your investigations have turned up nothing…other the. highlight how the demaklan your a member of is Stalinist

He is a hypocrite and a liar and guilty as hell, that is why he plead the 5th. Like he said, that is what GUILTY folks do.
nah he changed his mind…open minded intelligent people are willing to do that

hence why you aren’t ever able to

Forum List

Back