‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

Trump was flying to Washington to meet with the DOJ. He brought some documents to the meeting. Stop the presses.
Is this today's bullshit defense? The docs were found at Mara Lago.
Printed on newspaper clippings.
No you dumbshit. You have to be aggressively ignorant. Lok at what the indictment actually said. But you won't. You have to maintain your MAGA ignorance for Dear Leader.
are suggesting you saw them?
Again catch up outside the MAGAzone.

So the FBI is wrong? They don't have the power to ask a former president who didn't declassify top secret documents to give those documents back? You know, he didn't have any power after he left office. But that's when he lied and hid those documents from the FBI. He was a citizen not the president. Same reason Mitch said he couldn't impeach him for the insurrection. Not because he wasn't responsible but because he wasn't president anymore.
Fact, there is no law against it.
So no, Trump didn't have the right to those documents. And let's say Trump was giving away or selling our secrets, which he was. Does he also have the right to do that? Wow! You sure give him a lot of leway. How come you never gave Clinton such power?
the documents were his during his presidency. He was the only one with the power to have them.
Sorry but you're going to have to first find a crime before you call Biden a criminal. We found 4 plus crimes on Trump. All witch hunts?
The only witch hunt was when you went after Clinton
Still waiting on any crime on the 91 charges, let's start with that. BTW, it's a law not disclosing foreign money being received. I believe one of Trump's lawyers, Paul Manafort had that problem. So there's the precedence thing that's there.
“You know you look at the country then,” he continued. “The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean, we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell. You know people get jealous and they hate you.”

Clinton's presidency was actually a really good eight years. I have nothing to say badly about the economy then.
“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.
Bush lied about Iraq. There's that. So did hitlery btw.

Is this today's bullshit defense? The docs were found at Mara Lago.
Nah. Today's bullshit is from the TDSers that Trump brought some documents with him when meeting with Biden's DOJ. Stop the presses.

Every bullshit case your Comrades have brought is falling apart.

Nah. Today's bullshit is from the TDSers that Trump brought some documents with him when meeting with Biden's DOJ. Stop the presses.

Every bullshit case your Comrades have brought is falling apart.
Did the FBI seize documents at Mara Lago? If yes, he is done.

Forum List

Back