tRump Economy: Refrigerated carrier to close for good by end of month

tRumpsters unite! More American Workers getting laid-off!

Refrigerated carrier to close for good by end of month
dem logo.jpg

You don't read very good.
But then...
That is obvious.
Corporatism killed the company.
It was once a group of family owned companies that operated under better profits than the investment wasp that swooped in and took over ever did.
The revenue and profits of the companies before was spread among numerous cities, numerous people.
Once bought up, all the money went to a very few investors who knew not one fucking thing about trucking. Other than they thought they could squeeze money out of it through "efficiencies" - better known as reduce labor costs.

They lost.

Somehow I think the Trump economy will be able to absorb the 450 jobs.

It's the same sad story that's happened over 1,000 times since tRump has taken office, and that's just within the trucking industry. Putin's plan to annihilate western culture is working fine.

How is Russia "annihilating" our culture? Be precise now.

Poor liberals.....
Trying to find anything and I mean anything,no matter how insignificant to point a finger at Trump and try to make him look bad.
You should be embarrassed for bringing this kind of petty shit up.
But desperation will make you do desperate shit I suppose.

You don't read very good.
But then...
That is obvious.
Corporatism killed the company.
It was once a group of family owned companies that operated under better profits than the investment wasp that swooped in and took over ever did.
The revenue and profits of the companies before was spread among numerous cities, numerous people.
Once bought up, all the money went to a very few investors who knew not one fucking thing about trucking. Other than they thought they could squeeze money out of it through "efficiencies" - better known as reduce labor costs.

They lost.

It's corporate racketeering which tRump is the king.

It's the same sad story that's happened over 1,000 times since tRump has taken office, and that's just within the trucking industry. Putin's plan to annihilate western culture is working fine.

Maybe if we charged them higher taxes....they'd stay in business, eh comrade?

Too bad this liar can't prove anything.

Were you one of those crack babies we used to hear about in the 90s?

Sure. Seventy-percent of the US economy is middle class (now poor with credit) spending. We now have RECORD CONSUMER CREDIT CARD DEBT AT A LEVEL HIGHER THAN IN 2008. tRump, by not addressing the problems of workers pay and layoff's is adding to the fire and doing Putin's bidding.

Poor liberals.....
Trying to find anything and I mean anything,no matter how insignificant to point a finger at Trump and try to make him look bad.
You should be embarrassed for bringing this kind of petty shit up.
But desperation will make you do desperate shit I suppose.

American Workers being laid-off is "insignificant" and "petty shit" to you? Commie.....

Sure. Seventy-percent of the US economy is middle class (now poor with credit) spending. We now have RECORD CONSUMER CREDIT CARD DEBT AT A LEVEL HIGHER THAN IN 2008. tRump, by not addressing the problems of workers pay and layoff's is adding to the fire and doing Putin's bidding.

1. A link would be fine.
2. Without reading the article...sounds like someone sold their company...is that correct ?
3. The people who took it over...knew nothing about it....why ?
4. Then it closes.....why ?
5. The demand they filled went away...or does it get transfered.
6. So, can somebody come in and start up a new company that would fill the demand ?

Forum List

Back