Trump Easily Wins CPAC Straw Poll as Nikki Haley Heckled at CPAC

95% of the reason why folks on this message board pretend to worship Trump is because they think it pisses someone else off.....it's pathetic, but if these folks weren't miserable, they'd expect more....

It wasnt the Republicans there were putting up a fence around the capitol and activating the national guard to protect it, AFTER January 6th and the protestors who showed up that day. It was the Marxists who were making a statement that the people's house was no longer ours, but theirs to do with as they please. Dumbasses like you went right along with the new banana Republic.
Idiot. Posted above is absurd

Q. Are the doors to the Capital Building locked every night?

STATEMENT: Vladimir Lenin believed that the new Russian government should be a Marxist (communist) government - in October of 1917.

The attack on our Capital Building on Jan. 6, 2021 was led by Trump and was an extremist movement - then Maxism in 1917, and fascism in 2021.

Idiot. Posted above is absurd

Q. Are the doors to the Capital Building locked every night?

STATEMENT: Vladimir Lenin believed that the new Russian government should be a Marxist (communist) government - in October of 1917.

The attack on our Capital Building on Jan. 6, 2021 was led by Trump and was an extremist movement - then Maxism in 1917, and fascism in 2021.
No, they open when Nancy Piglosi tells the guards to open them, so protestors can get in and walk around peacefully, then Piglosi calls for insurrection.

My new favorite thing form CPAC....

This dumb bitch still thinks she is the governor...

1678139967855.png

Once again, "Idiot. Posted above is absurd"
Just like when the Marxists pulled the suitcases out from under the tables full of ballot and started the 2am steal, i saw the door open, just like you did moron Rye, yet you just wont pull your head out of your ass, and worry about what the Marxists will do to you if they ever disarm the US citizenry. That is how fucking stupid you are.

Just like when the Marxists pulled the suitcases out from under the tables full of ballot and started the 2am steal, i saw the door open, just like you did moron Rye, yet you just wont pull your head out of your ass, and worry about what the Marxists will do to you if they ever disarm the US citizenry. That is how fucking stupid you are.
Keeping it short, your post is an example of an idiot. Of course, calling you an idiot would be hyperbole; you're a stubborn kook whose ideology is what you see and hear on Conservative AM Radio, Right-Wing tabloids, and until this week, Fox / Faux News.

Calling me as a Marxist is ludicrous and calling me stupid is ridiculous.

Huh^^^? A simple three words without any substance, any thought nor any thought provoking: Clearly an Idiot-Gram.
3 words are enough to describe you leftist, robotic, programmed post, which contained no substance or anything thought provoking. Maybe that's because you are better at throwing the word "fascist" around , than presenting a basis upon which you make that statement. Ho hum.

Forum List

Back