Trump Easily Wins CPAC Straw Poll as Nikki Haley Heckled at CPAC

Keeping it short, your post is an example of an idiot. Of course, calling you an idiot would be hyperbole; you're a stubborn kook whose ideology is what you see and hear on Conservative AM Radio, Right-Wing tabloids, and until this week, Fox / Faux News.

Calling me as a Marxist is ludicrous and calling me stupid is ridiculous.
Truth to a Marxist/Democrat is like garlic to a vampire. They hate the truth and resort to belittling those who tell the truth about them. The dishonesty knows no bounds.

Trump won?
Damned, I had $$$ on this guy.

AP_20230305_Bolsonaro.jpg

On Saturday, Brazil’s former President Jair Bolsonaro, who has become a darling of the US far-right, attended the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, DC. After losing his reelection bid last October to three-time president Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, Bolsonaro self-exiled in Florida, where he has been living the life of a retiree, with occasional public appearances at right-wing events. Bolsonaro was greeted with enthusiasm and cheers at the conference. “It’s indispensable for me to tell all of you that my relationship with President Donald Trump was simply exceptional,” he told the crowd.

Or write-in candidates.

gettyimages-1412939355-9581d1c12510d3c9b5083dd87ef5b300c0202bb8-s1100-c50.jpg

When Hungary's prime minister, Viktor Orbán, arrived in the U.S. this week, he bypassed the White House and President Biden to pay a visit to a more admiring U.S. president. He caught up with former President Donald Trump at his golf course in Bedminster, N.J.

That was on the way to the Conservative Political Action Conference's annual gathering in Dallas, where Orbán gave the kickoff address on Thursday afternoon — despite a speech last week widely decried as racist, even by one of his top aides. She resigned in protest.

1676979844849.jpg

Ziden will Stroke out , pick another Candidate to lose to Trump/ DeSantis 24
Trump lost to "crooked Hillary" by 3 million votes and lost to Trump by 7 million. Do you think the MAGA riot was a vote getter?
The Electoral College won`t save him this time.

Forum List

Back