Trump dropped the ball on the "don't panic" excuse for the Coronavirus

This is so ridiculous....can't anyone remember the empty store shelves?...we were in a state of panic...maybe Mr Wallaces store was stocked full but ours were not...if that panic continued it would have moved to hoarding of fuel and then the shit would have hit the fan....Trump handled this perfectly....He kept the economy within reach and closed down travel from hot spots and his actions and words calmed the people....

The Sunday News shows have no memories of the recent past....they live and exist and cover today's news and the past never enters their reporting accurately if at all....
200,000 dead is "perfect"?
When 2 million were predicted to die?...yes...and when most deaths occurred under democrat mayors and governors like Cuomo?....yes Trump was perfect giving the circumstances.....

Trump got caught killing 200,000 people on purpose

Mental Illness. Pure Mental Heath crisis on display in the OP.

Is ANY leftist not affected?

It should frighten you that these people want absolute control over your lives.
Explain to us all how I'm wrong then. You can't can you? You were saying something about mental illness?

Forget the fact that the "don't panic" line never entered Trump's brain until he was exposed for being responsible for killing 200,000 Americans and lying his ass off for 8 months.

Then Trump trots Steve Cortez out there to be the stooge that he is, to try and clean up Trump's mess. Cortez got his ass handed to him by Chris Wallace over the fact that Trump during this election season has been all about panic over conspiracy theories that don't exist. "Biden is coming for your families?" What brain dead vegetable is going to believe garbage like that? LOL! Trump is all about "panic", and we can site numerous other examples of it to go along with the boogy man Biden comment.

Trump got caught killing 200,000 people on purpose, lied about the severity of the virus, called it a hoax, made fun of social distancing and masks, up until recently, and he didn't want people to panic? If you didn't want people to panic, the last thing you do is make fun of the virus. Now we have 6.5 million people infected.

If, after all this, you support that, you are a walking vegetable totally beholden to a cult. Seriously!

He could have been honest and he wasn't. This is all on him.

Chris Wallace should be fired and go work for msnbc. Maybe Trump got new information and it changed his mind, it's hard to tell when you only hear one side of a story from a reporter who has a history of specifically going after conservatives.

People change their minds and opinions with new information all the time. I am sure there are things Biden or his sidekick have said and then changed their mind or opinion on it. Fucking party hacks always trying to make everything black and white LITERALLY now. There are grey areas and people can change their opinions with new info. Even Fauci changed his.

Follow his statements and timing.

Every excuse you are making for his actions and talk and timing on the virus is flat out wrong! YOU can see that, for yourself, if you know how to research, and understand what you read and find out.... do it! Please! You don't need to guess on what Trump did and said, the FACTS are at your fingertips.

I could do that with Biden too. That is my point, they always do that. Say something and change it or change their stand on things. This is always what happens. Again, I probably would not be wrong in guessing you are a democrat. I never see them call out Biden for shit, this is because Dems and Republicans tend to stick with their party no matter what. I see this every election.

Biden alerted us when Trump didn't. You can't do the same with Biden. That makes you a liar.

This is so ridiculous....can't anyone remember the empty store shelves?...we were in a state of panic...maybe Mr Wallaces store was stocked full but ours were not...if that panic continued it would have moved to hoarding of fuel and then the shit would have hit the fan....Trump handled this perfectly....He kept the economy within reach and closed down travel from hot spots and his actions and words calmed the people....

The Sunday News shows have no memories of the recent past....they live and exist and cover today's news and the past never enters their reporting accurately if at all....
When 2 million were predicted to die?...yes...and when most deaths occurred under democrat mayors and governors like Cuomo?....yes Trump was perfect giving the circumstances.....
New York was the victim of flights from Europe and no ban, until it was too late.

Trump got caught killing 200,000 people on purpose

Mental Illness. Pure Mental Heath crisis on display in the OP.

Is ANY leftist not affected?

It should frighten you that these people want absolute control over your lives.
Explain to us all how I'm wrong then. You can't can you? You were saying something about mental illness?

You Said "Trump got caught killing 200,000 people on purpose".........

But in your world, I'm the crazy one?

Folks, these people are determined to rule your lives.
They will unless you stop them.....and that means you have to do more than vote
The time for inherited "free" freedom is over. Sacrifice and fight for it, or become their slaves

Forget the fact that the "don't panic" line never entered Trump's brain until he was exposed for being responsible for killing 200,000 Americans and lying his ass off for 8 months.

Then Trump trots Steve Cortez out there to be the stooge that he is, to try and clean up Trump's mess. Cortez got his ass handed to him by Chris Wallace over the fact that Trump during this election season has been all about panic over conspiracy theories that don't exist. "Biden is coming for your families?" What brain dead vegetable is going to believe garbage like that? LOL! Trump is all about "panic", and we can site numerous other examples of it to go along with the boogy man Biden comment.

Trump got caught killing 200,000 people on purpose, lied about the severity of the virus, called it a hoax, made fun of social distancing and masks, up until recently, and he didn't want people to panic? If you didn't want people to panic, the last thing you do is make fun of the virus. Now we have 6.5 million people infected.

If, after all this, you support that, you are a walking vegetable totally beholden to a cult. Seriously!

He could have been honest and he wasn't. This is all on him.

Chris Wallace should be fired and go work for msnbc. Maybe Trump got new information and it changed his mind, it's hard to tell when you only hear one side of a story from a reporter who has a history of specifically going after conservatives.

People change their minds and opinions with new information all the time. I am sure there are things Biden or his sidekick have said and then changed their mind or opinion on it. Fucking party hacks always trying to make everything black and white LITERALLY now. There are grey areas and people can change their opinions with new info. Even Fauci changed his.

Follow his statements and timing.

Every excuse you are making for his actions and talk and timing on the virus is flat out wrong! YOU can see that, for yourself, if you know how to research, and understand what you read and find out.... do it! Please! You don't need to guess on what Trump did and said, the FACTS are at your fingertips.

I could do that with Biden too. That is my point, they always do that. Say something and change it or change their stand on things. This is always what happens. Again, I probably would not be wrong in guessing you are a democrat. I never see them call out Biden for shit, this is because Dems and Republicans tend to stick with their party no matter what. I see this every election.

Biden alerted us when Trump didn't. You can't do the same with Biden. That makes you a liar.

No, it doesn't sorry but just because you socially constructed a narrative to suit your political views doesn't mean you are right and someone else can do the same as you, you are exactly like what you are accusing. don't be such a hypocrite. Guess what a lot of people love the story of America and don't want to just its core foundation. Social construction have a liberal or conservative narrative and either way it's still socially constructed.

New York was the victim of flights from Europe and no ban, until it was too late.
The world was the victim of flights from....CHINA...they never shut down their global flights...but they did shut down national flights....why don't you blame them before you blame your president?....

Our government, foolishly brought the virus to the USA en mass, in to 7 metropolitan cities, when they had all Americans in Europe flown home to those 7 airports, before they stopped EU flights, jam packed the passengers in the airports and without testing them for the virus before dispersing the infected, in to our cities....

Of course, primarily democratic cities early on, were punched with a left hook and had most infection and deaths.

That was not the Mayors handling of the virus, it was the Trump administration's failure...

Last edited:
"i'm not anti-Trump because he's a Republican. i'm anti-Trump because he's an incompetent asshole" - Michael Moore

Forum List

Back