Trump dropped the ball on the "don't panic" excuse for the Coronavirus

no one knew how bad it was going to be in the very beginning....

Trump did.

He's on tape, in February, describing how deadly it is.
And how did he describe it?....as a bad virus?....it is a bad virus...but panic would and was making it worse...

“It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff”

"I intended "to always play it down.”

He knew this was very deadly from the beginning.

Trump did.

And how did he describe it?....as a bad virus?....it is a bad virus...but panic would and was making it worse...

I guess I don't see anything wrong with what he said behind closed doors and what he said openly to the nation...if you for a minuet think that you have always gotten the absolute truth from any president you are not thinking clearly.....when the panic buying began it was up to the president to tamp that down a bit....panic would only make a pandemic worse...and now we have rounded the curve...
If you want to get mad at a leader that misled his people and got thousands of them killed call Cuomo....

Forget the fact that the "don't panic" line never entered Trump's brain until he was exposed for being responsible for killing 200,000 Americans and lying his ass off for 8 months.

Then Trump trots Steve Cortez out there to be the stooge that he is, to try and clean up Trump's mess. Cortez got his ass handed to him by Chris Wallace over the fact that Trump during this election season has been all about panic over conspiracy theories that don't exist. "Biden is coming for your families?" What brain dead vegetable is going to believe garbage like that? LOL! Trump is all about "panic", and we can site numerous other examples of it to go along with the boogy man Biden comment.

Trump got caught killing 200,000 people on purpose, lied about the severity of the virus, called it a hoax, made fun of social distancing and masks, up until recently, and he didn't want people to panic? If you didn't want people to panic, the last thing you do is make fun of the virus. Now we have 6.5 million people infected.

If, after all this, you support that, you are a walking vegetable totally beholden to a cult. Seriously!

He could have been honest and he wasn't. This is all on him.

The "no panic" button turned into a disaster.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :smoke:

Too Funny:

You all are in shear panic mode..... Did you get some bad news this morning?

200,000 dead people is funny to you? I can believe that. The 200,000 dead are no longer in panic node thanks to the failures and lies of Trump.

Liar... Tell me again who released this virus on the world and who in the OBAMA/BIDEN administration PAID CHINA to CREATE IT? You folks have this aversion to FACTS AND TRUTH...

Stupid^brainwashed^tRumpling.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Thats all you have.... too funny!

When you tell the truth you don't need anything else.

A lesson you tRumplings desperately need to take to heart.

Trump did.

I guess I don't see anything wrong with what he said behind closed doors and what he said openly to the nation...if you for a minuet think that you have always gotten the absolute truth from any president you are not thinking clearly.....when the panic buying began it was up to the president to tamp that down a bit....panic would only make a pandemic worse...and now we have rounded the curve...
If you want to get mad at a leader that misled his people and got thousands of them killed call Cuomo....
That's because you're OK with lies.

That should be telling you something.

Trump did.

That's because you're OK with lies.

That should be telling you something.
Downplaying an issue like this is not lying...its leading...but you libs have never understood leadership...that's why your cities can't be controlled.....

I guess I don't see anything wrong with what he said behind closed doors and what he said openly to the nation...if you for a minuet think that you have always gotten the absolute truth from any president you are not thinking clearly....

I’m not claiming that any president is completely honest. I’m claiming that your statement was wrong

You: “no one knew how bad it was going to be in the very beginning....”

Trump did. He knew this was going to be bad.

He lied and he put people at risk. And you have no problem with that.

Downplaying an issue like this is not lying...

He clearly lied.

February 7: “It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff” (Private taped interview)

February 26: "You treat this like the flu. We'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner. We view this, the same as the flu. This is a flu. This is like a flu. Like if you have the flu, you recuperate. You get better."

He clearly lied.

February 7: “It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff” (Private taped interview)

February 26: "You treat this like the flu. We'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner. We view this, the same as the flu. This is a flu. This is like a flu. Like if you have the flu, you recuperate. You get better."
For your own good...like mommy use to do....and most people now do get better with the fast track therapeutics we have now...so chill...do you know how many deaths we had in 2018 from the seasonal flu?...try 85,000...and we had a vaccine.....the left demands perfection from Trump to the extent that they can't give him credit for anything...it really is embarrassing to watch you people....

I guess I don't see anything wrong with what he said behind closed doors and what he said openly to the nation...if you for a minuet think that you have always gotten the absolute truth from any president you are not thinking clearly....

I’m not claiming that any president is completely honest. I’m claiming that your statement was wrong

He didn't know for absolute certainty about any of it....no one did....think back...you are forgetting an awful lot to slam Trump for this....

He clearly lied.

For your own good...like mommy use to do....and most people now do get better with the fast track therapeutics we have now...so chill...do you know how many deaths we had in 2018 from the seasonal flu?...try 85,000...and we had a vaccine.....the left demands perfection from Trump to the extent that they can't give him credit for anything...it really is embarrassing to watch you people....

So you admit he lied. Yes or no.

He didn't know for absolute certainty about any of it....no one did....think back...you are forgetting an awful lot to slam Trump for this....

He said it was very deadly. He knew this was bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Trump LIED to the American people about a virus HE KNEW was DEADLY.
He KNEW that many people would be LESS CAREFUL because of his LIES.
THEN he DOUBLED DOWN by MOCKING Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their families.
He is a sociopath, as are his sheep for enabling him.

I always suspected this one was a lunatic......

CONFIRMED
Did I say something that was incorrect?

What would that be, precisely?
He doesn't know. They are throwing spaghetti up against the wall trying to defend what cannot be defended.
They won't admit he did anything wrong. They just deflect and attack.

Sociopathic behavior. They just don't give a shit.
They truly do not. These are some terrible times where we are in, where millions of people don't care about anything other than to pedal lies for an evil cause.
As I've mentioned, we've seen this before in world history. Group pathology surrounding one damaged, demented man. 80, 90 years ago.

I assumed we had learned. Obviously I was wrong.
A lot of us were. Their sociopathic behavior is the same as it was back then. If you'll notice though, none of them ever actually engage the topic in a way that challenges the arguments they so hate. So what do they have as an alternative to the argument? Just attack the messenger over the information they are unable to change or argue, with intelligent counter rebuttals.

They, like the followers of Hitler, fell into the Trumps cult of personality. And like Hitlers followers, they too are susceptible to Trump's followings. And based on what we have already seen, murder doesn't bother Trump or his followers.
Give Trump credit: He has known his base since early on. He went right after the talk radio crowd since Day One, and he brazenly brought up the Fifth Avenue Rule early on.

Who could have known that his Rule, including people dying, would be so accurate.

This group pathology is the issue. He's just one guy, as we saw in Europe. This is adoration at a degree that seems to be impossible to change. Is some of this the fact that they've sold their soul and can't back out now? Or is it really that an authoritarian strongman is what they have always wanted, and they didn't want to admit it?
An authoritarian strongman only cares for himself. If he didn't, he wouldn't send them all to their deaths. Including all his suckers and losers. An authoritarian strong man for them, feeds their own sick reverse psychology. This country was founded on "independence", "we the people" representative government", civil rights, human rights, etc. Those are values these sick fucks had in mind for themselves. Not all of us. And that's why they are jerking off over Trump. He represents the end of everything this country ever fought and died for, but what they never wanted for everyone. That's why they vote for him. There is no other reason.

He clearly lied.

So you admit he lied. Yes or no.
He's a coward. He won't answer.

Trump LIED to the American people about a virus HE KNEW was DEADLY.
He KNEW that many people would be LESS CAREFUL because of his LIES.
THEN he DOUBLED DOWN by MOCKING Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their families.
He is a sociopath, as are his sheep for enabling him.

I always suspected this one was a lunatic......

CONFIRMED
Did I say something that was incorrect?

What would that be, precisely?
He doesn't know. They are throwing spaghetti up against the wall trying to defend what cannot be defended.
They won't admit he did anything wrong. They just deflect and attack.

Sociopathic behavior. They just don't give a shit.
They truly do not. These are some terrible times where we are in, where millions of people don't care about anything other than to pedal lies for an evil cause.
As I've mentioned, we've seen this before in world history. Group pathology surrounding one damaged, demented man. 80, 90 years ago.

I assumed we had learned. Obviously I was wrong.
A lot of us were. Their sociopathic behavior is the same as it was back then. If you'll notice though, none of them ever actually engage the topic in a way that challenges the arguments they so hate. So what do they have as an alternative to the argument? Just attack the messenger over the information they are unable to change or argue, with intelligent counter rebuttals.

They, like the followers of Hitler, fell into the Trumps cult of personality. And like Hitlers followers, they too are susceptible to Trump's followings. And based on what we have already seen, murder doesn't bother Trump or his followers.
Give Trump credit: He has known his base since early on. He went right after the talk radio crowd since Day One, and he brazenly brought up the Fifth Avenue Rule early on.

Who could have known that his Rule, including people dying, would be so accurate.

This group pathology is the issue. He's just one guy, as we saw in Europe. This is adoration at a degree that seems to be impossible to change. Is some of this the fact that they've sold their soul and can't back out now? Or is it really that an authoritarian strongman is what they have always wanted, and they didn't want to admit it?
An authoritarian strongman only cares for himself. If he didn't, he wouldn't send them all to their deaths. Including all his suckers and losers. An authoritarian strong man for them, feeds their own sick reverse psychology. This country was founded on "independence", "we the people" representative government", civil rights, human rights, etc. Those are values these sick fucks had in mind for themselves. Not all of us. And that's why they are jerking off over Trump. He represents the end of everything this country ever fought and died for, but what they never wanted for everyone. That's why they vote for him. There is no other reason.
Very true. That's why I refer to the terms "conservative values" and "limited government", which turned out to be bullshit this whole time.

This is what they've wanted all along. This is sociopathic.

• Love
Forget the fact that the "don't panic" line never entered Trump's brain until he was exposed for being responsible for killing 200,000 Americans and lying his ass off for 8 months.

Then Trump trots Steve Cortez out there to be the stooge that he is, to try and clean up Trump's mess. Cortez got his ass handed to him by Chris Wallace over the fact that Trump during this election season has been all about panic over conspiracy theories that don't exist. "Biden is coming for your families?" What brain dead vegetable is going to believe garbage like that? LOL! Trump is all about "panic", and we can site numerous other examples of it to go along with the boogy man Biden comment.

Trump got caught killing 200,000 people on purpose, lied about the severity of the virus, called it a hoax, made fun of social distancing and masks, up until recently, and he didn't want people to panic? If you didn't want people to panic, the last thing you do is make fun of the virus. Now we have 6.5 million people infected.

If, after all this, you support that, you are a walking vegetable totally beholden to a cult. Seriously!

The "no panic" to not let it get out of control, got it out of control.

No one believes the ‘didn’t want to cause a panic’ lie – including Trump’s supporters.

Trump supporters won’t acknowledge it’s a lie, of course, and they’ll help Trump propagate that lie given they’re as dishonest as Trump; but they know Trump totally screwed himself with the Woodward interview.

The ironic thing is that he blames China--rightfully so--for not being candid about how serious the disease was and letting it spread.
He did the same exact thing in the US that the Chinese leader did in China.

This is so ridiculous....can't anyone remember the empty store shelves?...we were in a state of panic...maybe Mr Wallaces store was stocked full but ours were not...if that panic continued it would have moved to hoarding of fuel and then the shit would have hit the fan....Trump handled this perfectly....He kept the economy within reach and closed down travel from hot spots and his actions and words calmed the people....

The Sunday News shows have no memories of the recent past....they live and exist and cover today's news and the past never enters their reporting accurately if at all....
200,000 dead is "perfect"?

• Thanks
Conservatives have always been about hyperbolic panic...that is the only way they can scare their voters into supporting them.....since their policies are a bunch of suck....

So to claim that Trump didn't want to panic people is laughable....his first major speech after being elected was called American Carnage -- funny how what he was talking about happened DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION....

• Love

Chris Wallace should be fired and go work for msnbc. Maybe Trump got new information and it changed his mind, it's hard to tell when you only hear one side of a story from a reporter who has a history of specifically going after conservatives.

People change their minds and opinions with new information all the time. I am sure there are things Biden or his sidekick have said and then changed their mind or opinion on it. Fucking party hacks always trying to make everything black and white LITERALLY now. There are grey areas and people can change their opinions with new info. Even Fauci changed his.

Follow his statements and timing.

Every excuse you are making for his actions and talk and timing on the virus is flat out wrong! YOU can see that, for yourself, if you know how to research, and understand what you read and find out.... do it! Please! You don't need to guess on what Trump did and said, the FACTS are at your fingertips.

• Love

Chris Wallace should be fired and go work for msnbc. Maybe Trump got new information and it changed his mind, it's hard to tell when you only hear one side of a story from a reporter who has a history of specifically going after conservatives.

People change their minds and opinions with new information all the time. I am sure there are things Biden or his sidekick have said and then changed their mind or opinion on it. Fucking party hacks always trying to make everything black and white LITERALLY now. There are grey areas and people can change their opinions with new info. Even Fauci changed his.

Follow his statements and timing.

Every excuse you are making for his actions and talk and timing on the virus is flat out wrong! YOU can see that, for yourself, if you know how to research, and understand what you read and find out.... do it! Please! You don't need to guess on what Trump did and said, the FACTS are at your fingertips.

I could do that with Biden too. That is my point, they always do that. Say something and change it or change their stand on things. This is always what happens. Again, I probably would not be wrong in guessing you are a democrat. I never see them call out Biden for shit, this is because Dems and Republicans tend to stick with their party no matter what. I see this every election.

Forum List

Back