Trump Doing His Best To Increase Cost Of Health Care

You also said this last year and my insurance costs went down a month or so ago.
My deductible went down 1500 big ones and my co insurance went down 20%

...Trump musta helped you out :rolleyes:

How? Well he ummmm....
What?

Why do you think YOUR insurance went down?
Because my insurance lady is a badass.

So how is that relevant to anyone?
This thread is about rates going up, you fucking retard.

LOL okay libtard why would Trump do that? $100 bucks says this moron can't answer. :auiqs.jpg:
Because he knows his supporters would blame libs -- because most Trump supporters don't read -- they just believe whatever Trump tweets is a policy..

But here is their actual policy in action:

Failure to pay these subsidies would be damaging to insurance markets. Insurers would still be required to make the payments for qualified individuals. However, they would not receive federal reimbursements. This would likely lead to massive premium increases as insurers are seeking to recover their payments. It could also potentially trigger an exodus by insurers.

Trump Aims to Actively Sabotage Affordable Care Act

I thought you people said Trump was a complete moron, now Trump is a genius? :itsok:
A moron would be the one who believes this is Trump's policy -- Trump does not make policy decision because Trump knows nothing about policy -- this is the same ole GOP policy proposals

Riiiiight the GOP tells Trump what to do :auiqs.jpg: you liberals are funny as shit :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

...Trump musta helped you out :rolleyes:

How? Well he ummmm....
What?

Why do you think YOUR insurance went down?
Because my insurance lady is a badass.

So how is that relevant to anyone?
This thread is about rates going up, you fucking retard.
This thread is about Trump violating the law and sabotaging ObamaCare to make rates go up and to cause insurance companies to bail out of the exchanges so rubes like you will bleev it's Obama's fault costs are skyrocketing to record levels.

I wish I could actually see the faces of these pseudocons when Trump announces he plans to make single payer healthcare his number one domestic agenda item.

I wish I could actually see the faces of these pseudocons when Trump announces his plan to enact single payer healthcare.
I was saying the same thing a couple years ago, reaganite. AKA leftist. "pseudocon" :lol:

LOL okay libtard why would Trump do that? $100 bucks says this moron can't answer. :auiqs.jpg:
Because he knows his supporters would blame libs -- because most Trump supporters don't read -- they just believe whatever Trump tweets is a policy..

Failure to pay these subsidies would be damaging to insurance markets. Insurers would still be required to make the payments for qualified individuals. However, they would not receive federal reimbursements. This would likely lead to massive premium increases as insurers are seeking to recover their payments. It could also potentially trigger an exodus by insurers.

I thought you people said Trump was a complete moron, now Trump is a genius? :itsok:
Trump's one and only genius is hucksterism. Other than that, he's dumber than a box of rocks.

The complete morons are the ones who drink his piss.

Then you should be defeating Trump left and right, why does he keep kicking your ass?

The Republicans removed the fucking mandate. We did catch a break.

Obamacare is so fantastic, so popular, people have to be FORCED to buy it under THREATS of fines and government seizures that's how popular it is. OBEY or be punished that's so awesome.
ObamaCare sucks.

TrumpCare sucks even more.

I simplified it for you. Like a tweet.

Trump's one and only genius is hucksterism. Other than that, he's dumber than a box of rocks.

Then you should be defeating Trump left and right, why does he keep kicking your ass?
Because the number of credulous rubes vastly exceeds the number of skeptics.

And he is defeating you. You are just too stupid to realize it.

Obamacare is so fantastic, so popular, people have to be FORCED to buy it under THREATS of fines and government seizures that's how popular it is. OBEY or be punished that's so awesome.
ObamaCare sucks.

Meh, Dem's own 100% of Obamacare I'm fine using it to club them over the head.

Because the number of credulous rubes vastly exceeds the number of skeptics.

There's always Canada, need a hand packing?

ObamaCare sucks.

There is no ObamaCare any more.

We're under the TrumpCare regime now.

And you own it. You actually defend it. You excuse it, where required.

Trump is violating the law, and the pseudocons are dead silent about it.

Fascinating.

Shall I provide a refresher of all the screaming for impeachment you pseudocons did when Obama extended the employer mandate with an EO?

House Votes to Sue Obama for Overstepping Powers

In a 225-to-201 party-line vote, Republicans authorized the House to move forward with a lawsuit against Mr. Obama for his application of the Affordable Care Act, which they argue has been selective and intended to delay the law’s most undesirable aspects.

During a pointed, impassioned hourlong debate, Republicans accused the president of flouting the law and breaking a solemn constitutional oath. They summoned lessons from the American Revolution and the Bible.

ObamaCare sucks.

LOL good luck trying to sell that one to the American people Dem's own the whole entire mess.

If Trump came out for single payer healthcare today -- Trump lovers would support it

-- and would swear up and down its not socialized medicine -- and then say if it is socialized medicine, they don't care as long as it makes libs mad..

-- then when they find out libs are happy with single payer -- they will get pissed and demand Hillary be locked up

ObamaCare sucks.

LOL good luck trying to sell that one to the American people Dem's own the whole entire mess.
You are actually fulfilling my prediction earlier in this thread.

Awesome.

Forum List

Back