Trump Doesn't Embarass Himself

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Dec 1, 2012
Niagara Escarpment
President Trump held a joint press conference in Paris today with French President Macron, and managed to get through the event without making a fool of himself. This is progress.

I do note that not once did Trump mention "radical Islam". He talked about the need to work together to end terrorism.

Trump didn't attack the press and told no embarassing lies. He defended his son with dignity.

Someone on this forum asked what Trump had to do to get credit from the left. The short answer is watch today's tape.

Oh please. The snowflakes are already howling it was sexist of him to compliment the French First Lady for "being in great shape".

President Trump held a joint press conference in Paris today with French President Macron, and managed to get through the event without making a fool of himself. This is progress.

I do note that not once did Trump mention "radical Islam". He talked about the need to work together to end terrorism.

Trump didn't attack the press and told no embarassing lies. He defended his son with dignity.

Someone on this forum asked what Trump had to do to get credit from the left. The short answer is watch today's tape.

So YOU are now giving him credit for being "presidential?" Yeah, sure you are.

Don't embarrass yourself with your duplicity.

Oh please. The snowflakes are already howling it was sexist of him to compliment the French First Lady for "being in great shape".

It was sexist and inappropriate of him to say that. But I didn't see that. And it was said to her privately without a mic in his hand.

Obama made a fool of himself every day...yet you loved him. What changed?
6a00d8341c60bf53ef01156ec8bf2a970c-500wi

alg-bow-barack-obama-jpg.jpg

It was sexist and inappropriate of him to say that. But I didn't see that. And it was said to her privately without a mic in his hand.

No, its not sexist or inappropriate to complement someone. Its just more PC bs.

You can bet your dragon ass that Media Matters had about a hundred interns digesting every word of Trump's speech. The funny thing is that Trump doesn't give a shit. Making a snarky comment that "Trump didn't embarrass himself" is like saying "Hillary's husband didn't molest an intern in France so the U.S. had a good day".

Frankly, I don't believe it. He didn't fall asleep, zone out, blatantly lie, insult his hosts, or engage in a personal feud on twitter with anyone? Come on, tell the truth....

Frankly, I don't believe it. He didn't fall asleep, zone out, blatantly lie, insult his hosts, or engage in a personal feud on twitter with anyone? Come on, tell the truth....
He's either lost his touch, or he's preoccupied.

thats the thing , TRUMP doesn't give a sh1t and will say whatever he likes and the more lefties , euros or canooks that are annoyed , well that the best part DLady !!

He is in his 70's, from a different era, when women actually enjoyed compliments. Bet she didn't mind it. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't compliment men as well, on something he notices as an attribute they have.
My father in law does the same, age 80. Just enjoys complimenting women, because it was once the thing to do. No sexual overtures, nothing overt, just being gentlemanly.

That didn't take this moron long to change her stupid mind.

Meanwhile Bill still shoved a cigar in and out of a fat jewish intern in the Oval Office.

Don't you love when the liberals pretend to be morally superior?

So YOU are now giving him credit for being "presidential?" Yeah, sure you are.

Don't embarrass yourself with your duplicity.

No he's not Presidential. It takes more than speaking in complete sentences and not flinging insults to be "Presidential".

I'm guessing that having the Queen rescind his invitation to Buckingham Palace may have had an impact on his international bad manners.

That didn't take this moron long to change her stupid mind.

Meanwhile Bill still shoved a cigar in and out of a fat jewish intern in the Oval Office.

Don't you love when the liberals pretend to be morally superior?

It's even funnier when assholes like you think they have a brain.

Actually, Trump should not be criticized for saying she was in good shape. From him, I would have expected, "Hey! You wife has a really flat stomach and great tits!"

Forum List

Back