Trump does not have COVID-19...DEFLECTION TIME!!

yet another skewed thread by the master skewer himself....

It's even worse than you think....I skimmed that cyber-shit heap of agitprop linked in the OP....Packed with the most loathsome lies and bile imaginable.

Needed a swig of Pepto to keep from barfing on my keyboard.
this asswipe gets slapped around in so many of his threads,you wonder why he even bothers...

More like a ploy of His to get out of the next debate which is going to be one of the Town Hall type debates.

Can you imagine St Trumpy taking questions from commoners, especially Democrat commoners?

He flubbed his last town hall.

Fake news alert people.....Donald J. Trump does not, I repeat does not have the virus and here's what I believe is going on.....

Trump and his doctors were never ever honest with the American stupid about his overall health from day one. Remember the assessment, Trump is healthy enough to live to be 200 years old? That he weighed 112 pounds?Same doctor now telling us Trump has Covid-19 and is announcing it without all the bells and whistles???? and then all but guaranteed a speedy recovery??? Trump is fat and old and he's getting a speedy recovery?? We all know Trump knows how to get doctors to lie for him, remember the "bone spurs doc"???? But what should be positive proof the guys lying....HE'S BEING FORTHRIGHT ABOUT IT, WHICH SHOULD BE FURTHER PROOF, ITS ALL A DEFLECTIVE MOVE. No cover up, no threatening people, just a sweet little tweet, blaming uniformed personell for hugging Hope a little too long and he and the first lady are just fine.....really?

Folks, Bob Woodard has been silenced and he has proof and tapes of Trump's lies upon lies, but Trump taxes took over the narrative. And then came the debates and all we've been talking about is Trump the racist and now this...DO YOU NOT SEE A PATTERN HERE????
There is only two ways to believe this...one, he drinks bleach on camera to prove he's getting better or the man dies from it...THEN I WILL BELIEVE IT, UNTIL THEN, ITS DEFLECTION TIME AND ITS THE FUCKIN WEEKEND....

The timeline does not add up, but I don't believe Conley and I did not believe Jackson. Both political.

These are not normal circumstances.

One small sign: some skeptics have raised questions about whether the entire announcement is a ploy by Trump to gain sympathy and curry favor with voters. The very fact that smart people can wonder about this is a sign of how dangerously low things have fallen in this country. Anything is possible with Trump. In other words, we are all still in real danger.
The very fact that people can ponder a lot of other scenarios is a sign of how dangerously skewed the approach to domestic tranquility is.

You belief that someone other than Trump in the presidency will deliver us from evil is skewed. The greatest president in the history of the United States, Barack Obama, lead us to where we are, just as much as Trump has led us to where we are.

We have only heard from White House stooges, Trump's doctor, who will say whatever Trump wants him to say, MeEnamy, who lies as often as Trump himself, Meadows, Trump's chief of staff, and the idiot, Kudlow.

There still has not been any independent verification That Trump tested positive for the coronavirus. Nothing from the White House task force on the matter, and Drs. Fauci and Birx have not said a thing.

Is this merely a photo op? Recalling Trump's travels to meet with North Korea's Kim, we know Trump can be very elaborate with his photo ops. He called out the National Guard when he wanted to walk across the south lawn to a church and hold up a Bible for the cameras.

Also, what a way to change the subject away from Trump's disastrous handling of the pandemic and the resulting collapse of our once great economy. Trump is losing badly in the polls, way behind in raising funds, and way behind in campaign spending. What is to lose with an elaborate photo op to get American voters to forget about such matters?

His story that he tested positive for the virus has done exactly that.

It's not like Trump is on TV in the oval office making this claim. He's in a hospital with people who are left and right I'm sure. And don't you think every nutcase MSM outlet is looking into this intensely?

Yeah, funny that... So you have Trump's doctors saying he was 72 hours into treatment, which means they knew he had Covid on Wednesday Morning, yet he still did events (and possibly infected more people) on Wednesday and Thursday..

They now have walked that back and came up with a new version, where it started thursday night.

You know, there are several different stories coming out about this, and it seems to keep changing as events unfold. Dunno when he caught it, dunno how bad it is, but I do know one thing. When Trump comes out of the hospital and is back to normal form, he's gonna think he's bullet proof as he will tell everyone how he beat the virus quicker and better than anyone else. He will probably also refuse to wear a mask, as he will be saying that he's got antibodies.

Only problem is, if it turns out to be a very mild case (and depending on the news reports, it looks like it might be), then he has a chance of being reinfected, as antibodies don't develop in mild cases. There is a guy in Nevada who had a mild case once, and then came down with it again a couple of months later.

Fake news alert people.....Donald J. Trump does not, I repeat does not have the virus and here's what I believe is going on.....

Trump and his doctors were never ever honest with the American stupid about his overall health from day one. Remember the assessment, Trump is healthy enough to live to be 200 years old? That he weighed 112 pounds?Same doctor now telling us Trump has Covid-19 and is announcing it without all the bells and whistles???? and then all but guaranteed a speedy recovery??? Trump is fat and old and he's getting a speedy recovery?? We all know Trump knows how to get doctors to lie for him, remember the "bone spurs doc"???? But what should be positive proof the guys lying....HE'S BEING FORTHRIGHT ABOUT IT, WHICH SHOULD BE FURTHER PROOF, ITS ALL A DEFLECTIVE MOVE. No cover up, no threatening people, just a sweet little tweet, blaming uniformed personell for hugging Hope a little too long and he and the first lady are just fine.....really?

Folks, Bob Woodard has been silenced and he has proof and tapes of Trump's lies upon lies, but Trump taxes took over the narrative. And then came the debates and all we've been talking about is Trump the racist and now this...DO YOU NOT SEE A PATTERN HERE????
There is only two ways to believe this...one, he drinks bleach on camera to prove he's getting better or the man dies from it...THEN I WILL BELIEVE IT, UNTIL THEN, ITS DEFLECTION TIME AND ITS THE FUCKIN WEEKEND....
you post some of the stupidest shit around here tiger....
The UNDERSTATEMENT of the year. The owl explained all this in his thread here in this section,tiger troll obviously missed it.

honestly, who gives a shit what you think!?! fake news is fake news
Could not have said it better myself,she is too stupid to understand NOBODY here ever listens to her babble.lol

Only a stupid hate filled Moon Bat suffering form the mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome would suggest something like that.

Because Trump always tells the truth, except for all the times he lies...

Let's see how he spins this one.

Your deranged theory has a team of military doctors and nurses lying
Nobody should ever reply to this troll. I have him on ignore, which everyone should,he is a shill from Langley that has penetrated this site.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Watching Laura last night, she was playing clips of what some of the losers were saying on CNN and like. Compare that to how Fox hosts gave nothing but respect and honor to the late Ruth Ginsburg immediately after her passing.

I wasn't a fan of RBG obviously. But I wasn't criticizing her after her death either. Democrats are just consumed with hate

RBG didn't kill 210,000 Americans by denying the virus was a problem. RBG didn't torment and abuse refugee children on the border. RBG hasn't gone around the country, holding maskless rallies, and leaving behind a trail of disease and death.

RBG was a decent human being who has lived her life doing good throughout the world and ensuring rights for everyone. She wasn't some rich asshole out to destroy the country for fun and profit, like Dumb Donald, who brought the virus on himself, and who still doesn't care how many peole are getting sick and dying. They're mostly old, black/brown, and sick. They're not people who matter, like Trump.

I don't wish death on Trump. But I do wish suffering on him, after all of the death and suffering he has inflicted on the American people. Maybe he'll have a "scrooge moment" and repent his past abuse and go forth and do good, but I seriously doubt that will happen. That only happens in the movies.
Got news for you troll,there are no 210,000 American deaths from Covid,the flu virus has killed far more people this year than Covid. I doubt that trump even has it,he could be cleverly using this for sympathy votes to get re-elected.thats too complicated for your tupiny mind to comprehend though.lol

Forum List

Back