Trump does not have COVID-19...DEFLECTION TIME!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Fake news alert people.....Donald J. Trump does not, I repeat does not have the virus and here's what I believe is going on.....

Trump and his doctors were never ever honest with the American stupid about his overall health from day one. Remember the assessment, Trump is healthy enough to live to be 200 years old? That he weighed 112 pounds?Same doctor now telling us Trump has Covid-19 and is announcing it without all the bells and whistles???? and then all but guaranteed a speedy recovery??? Trump is fat and old and he's getting a speedy recovery?? We all know Trump knows how to get doctors to lie for him, remember the "bone spurs doc"???? But what should be positive proof the guys lying....HE'S BEING FORTHRIGHT ABOUT IT, WHICH SHOULD BE FURTHER PROOF, ITS ALL A DEFLECTIVE MOVE. No cover up, no threatening people, just a sweet little tweet, blaming uniformed personell for hugging Hope a little too long and he and the first lady are just fine.....really?

Folks, Bob Woodard has been silenced and he has proof and tapes of Trump's lies upon lies, but Trump taxes took over the narrative. And then came the debates and all we've been talking about is Trump the racist and now this...DO YOU NOT SEE A PATTERN HERE????
There is only two ways to believe this...one, he drinks bleach on camera to prove he's getting better or the man dies from it...THEN I WILL BELIEVE IT, UNTIL THEN, ITS DEFLECTION TIME AND ITS THE FUCKIN WEEKEND....

Fake news alert people.....Donald J. Trump does not, I repeat does not have the virus and here's what I believe is going on.....

Trump and his doctors were never ever honest with the American stupid about his overall health from day one. Remember the assessment, Trump is healthy enough to live to be 200 years old? That he weighed 112 pounds?Same doctor now telling us Trump has Covid-19 and is announcing it without all the bells and whistles???? and then all but guaranteed a speedy recovery??? Trump is fat and old and he's getting a speedy recovery?? We all know Trump knows how to get doctors to lie for him, remember the "bone spurs doc"???? But what should be positive proof the guys lying....HE'S BEING FORTHRIGHT ABOUT IT, WHICH SHOULD BE FURTHER PROOF, ITS ALL A DEFLECTIVE MOVE. No cover up, no threatening people, just a sweet little tweet, blaming uniformed personell for hugging Hope a little too long and he and the first lady are just fine.....really?

Folks, Bob Woodard has been silenced and he has proof and tapes of Trump's lies upon lies, but Trump taxes took over the narrative. And then came the debates and all we've been talking about is Trump the racist and now this...DO YOU NOT SEE A PATTERN HERE????
There is only two ways to believe this...one, he drinks bleach on camera to prove he's getting better or the man dies from it...THEN I WILL BELIEVE IT, UNTIL THEN, ITS DEFLECTION TIME AND ITS THE FUCKIN WEEKEND....
honestly, who gives a shit what you think!?! fake news is fake news

you post some of the stupidest shit around here tiger....

Okay, I give up; what's the pattern?

Oh, wait. Is it that being forthright about it and lying about it are somehow the same thing?

<<<<<<<GONG!!!!>>>>>>>
You're WRONG!!!​

Shhh . . . don't tell anyone . . . else.

He needed an excuse to get out of debating Biden! Trump is such a chicken shit.

Maybe, Trump and the ladies took the vaccine and that would cause a positive test result.

And Trump is playing it this way for a couple of reasons. To reveal to people that the vaccine will cause a positive result. And if the experimental vaccine does not work then he loses his bet on it and suffers.

I knew it would happen, the left will claim he is doing it to make the press talk about him, that he got it on purpose or is lying about it in order to gain sympathy.

The left are so predictable.
More like Tramp is faking it to avoid another humiliating debate defeat at the hands of a man with dementia! :rofl::lmao:

You are a fucking crackhead
Lighten up, Clarence - It's conspiracy theory thread.
Every post she makes indicates crack use.
That's just not true - crackheads are not going to be able to compose complete thoughts.

Then learn to ignore her posts, because she is not going to change to appease you. The rules for this discussion board are not designed to deliberate issues to accommodate a reasoned solution. The closest such board is the Clean Debate and the Invite Debate board.

Forum List

Back