Trump does not have COVID-19...DEFLECTION TIME!!

Tigerred being interviewed on why Trump is so orange.

mad max 1.jpg

Do you notice the more ridiculous leftist cultists like JoeB are about their whacko theories the more smug and condescending they are about them?

Yeah, right, Walter Reed is going to participate in a conspiracy. Joe isn't the shiniest tool in the shed

Walter Reed has already changed it story about how long Trump has been getting treatment.
Who cares? he will be back soon and then you can make up some more lies, chinaman.

Do you notice the more ridiculous leftist cultists like JoeB are about their whacko theories the more smug and condescending they are about them?

Yeah, right, Walter Reed is going to participate in a conspiracy. Joe isn't the shiniest tool in the shed

Walter Reed has already changed it story about how long Trump has been getting treatment.

Which makes your theory that 11 doctors will lie for Trump in lock step all the more absurd, doesn't it? Didn't think that one through, did you? You never do

Which makes your theory that 11 doctors will lie for Trump in lock step all the more absurd, doesn't it? Didn't think that one through, did you? You never do

Naw, it shows me that when you lie, you eventually get caught... And these guys got caught.

Wow, what a fascinating link you provided to prove that. That's what I would have said if you'd provided a link, it was fascinating and it proved your claim. Instead, no link, nothing at all but your worthless word

Wow, what a fascinating link you provided to prove that. That's what I would have said if you'd provided a link, it was fascinating and it proved your claim. Instead, no link, nothing at all but your worthless word

I don't do links, but they've changed their story already.

When asked about the timeline of the President’s diagnosis, Conley gave two seemingly disparate time frames.

“Just 72 hours into the diagnosis now, the first week of COVID, in a particular day the first seven to 10 are the most critical in determining the likely course of this illness,” Conley said at the start of the press conference. But when asked shortly afterwards when the President tested positive, Conley said the President was tested Thursday afternoon after learning he had come in close contact with someone who is positive and “clinical indications” that gave the team “a little bit more concern,” and then tested positive late Thursday night.

Hours after the briefing, Conley released a “timeline clarification” saying that he “incorrectly used the term ‘seventy two hours’ instead of ‘day three’ and ‘forty eight hours’ instead of ‘day two’ with regards to [the President’s] diagnosis and the administration of the polyclonal antibody therapy,” adding that “the President was first diagnosed with COVID-19 on the evening of Thursday, Oct. 1 and had received Regeron’s [sic] antibody cocktail on Friday, Oct. 2.”

When asked about the timeline of the President’s diagnosis, Conley gave two seemingly disparate time frames.

“Just 72 hours into the diagnosis now, the first week of COVID, in a particular day the first seven to 10 are the most critical in determining the likely course of this illness,” Conley said at the start of the press conference. But when asked shortly afterwards when the President tested positive, Conley said the President was tested Thursday afternoon after learning he had come in close contact with someone who is positive and “clinical indications” that gave the team “a little bit more concern,” and then tested positive late Thursday night.

Hours after the briefing, Conley released a “timeline clarification” saying that he “incorrectly used the term ‘seventy two hours’ instead of ‘day three’ and ‘forty eight hours’ instead of ‘day two’ with regards to [the President’s] diagnosis and the administration of the polyclonal antibody therapy,” adding that “the President was first diagnosed with COVID-19 on the evening of Thursday, Oct. 1 and had received Regeron’s [sic] antibody cocktail on Friday, Oct. 2.”

Given how much you make up, I'm not surprised that you don't read links.

But wow, this is some nit picking. 48 hours versus "day 2." That proves a conspiracy to you?

And what's even funnier is that you use that they can't get their story straight to that they are all colluding to lie about Trump having it at all. They can't get on the same page, and that to you actually proves they are lying in lock step.

You aren't a slice of fruit cake, you're the whole cake, Joe

The chinaman just can't help lying...those slant eyes must pay you alot...

And what's even funnier is that you use that they can't get their story straight to that they are all colluding to lie about Trump having it at all. They can't get on the same page, and that to you actually proves they are lying in lock step.

As I've said, I don't really trust anything Trump says, and this is another case of people around him caught lying.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if what he was lying about this time.

Your deranged theory has a team of military doctors and nurses lying

I wouldn't put it past them.

Well, I concede that stinking is your area of expertise.

There are a lot of people who would have to lie to pull that off. You need serious mental health assistance

Naw, guy, it's just a few staffers in the White House to pull off this cheap reality TV stunt.

The biggest challenge is keeping him away from his phone.

Faking it would require Walter Reed Hospital be in on it. Dont'think that is going to happen.

Apparently, you didn't watch either one of the Walter Reed press conferences or you wouldn't have posted that. As it happens, I watched BOTH of these dog and pony shows, and the doctors on both occasions were somewhat less than "honest and forthcoming".

I was chatting on Messenger with friends. These are some of our comments on the first presser: When asked whether Trump had been on oxygen the doctor replied that Trump wasn't on oxygen "this morning". A follow up question on past use was answered with they didn't think he'd need oxygen "going forward". Every response from the Walter Reed doctors on Saturday to questions about whether or not Trump has been on oxygen contained a qualifer which excluded the past. It was all about now and going forward. They would neither confirm nor deny his past use, which in itself was a confirmation.

The doctors mistakenly revealed that Trump had been diagnosed on Wednesday which got the White House scrambling trying to deny that the President went to Bedminister knowing he was infectious.

The doctors were unfailingly upbeat about Trump's conditiono and prognosis. And then Jim Accosta tweeted Mark Meadows comments that Trump had been dangerously short of breath, his blood gasses were dangerously low and he wasn't out of the woods yet. The next 24 to 48 hours were critical.

On Sunday. The Walter Reed doctors tried to clean up Saturday's mess. They started by saying that Trump was "not complaining" about certain symptoms. He's not complaining about shortness of breath. But does he have shortness of breath? They listed a variety of sympton's that Trump is "not complaining" about without ever once saying that he didn't have any of those symptoms.

On the question of oxygen, one doctor said he "didn't know" whether Trump had received oxygen. Ultimately the doctors that Trump had in fact received oxygen on Friday, and again on Saturday afternoon, but he was not currently on oxygen. When asked if Trump's blood oxygen level had ever fallen below 90 (considered dangerous), they said his oxygen level had never reached the low 80's.

When confronted with the discrepancies refusals to answers and changing answers, the doctors said it "wasn't necessarily true they trying to hide something", and that Mark Meadows statements had been "misconstrued". And then they ran like rabbits. One friend said they ran faster than Trump when a female reporter asks a tough question. My response was that they ran faster than that.

Yeah, we might have been covering up. Oh look at the time. Gotta go. Bye!!!!

But wow, this is some nit picking. 48 hours versus "day 2." That proves a conspiracy to you?

Your reading comprehension skills are about as good as your critical thinking skills. You have none of either. The issue is whether Trump tested positive on Wednesday or Thursday, and as usual, you're trying to twist it around and deflect from the truth.

Trump was diagnosed on Wednesday and was asymptomatic so they didn't tell anyone and he planned to go ahead with his schedule. When Hope Hicks tested positive Thursday morning, Trump should have cancelled the Bedminster Fundraiser just on the grounds that he had close contact with someone who tested positive, but the news that he tested positive on Wednesday meant that they should have not only cancelled it completely, but cancelled on Wednesday when the President tested positive.

Your entire post is a collection of lies to deflections. We're not falling for it kaz. But -F for effort.

Who cares? he will be back soon and then you can make up some more lies, chinaman.

I can think of few posters on this board who lies more frequently than you do.

Trump will most likely be back soon, unless he continues to pull stupid stunts like his drive around Washington today. One would think that since he had to be flown by emergency helicopter on Friday, and he's needed emergency oxygen twice in the last 48 hours, he might start doing what the doctors recommend, but that doesn't seem to be the case, so maybe Trump will succeed in killing himself with this pandemic.

Death is a great exit strategy. And he wouldn't go out as a one-term loser.

Your reading comprehension skills are about as good as your critical thinking skills. You have none of either. The issue is whether Trump tested positive on Wednesday or Thursday, and as usual, you're trying to twist it around and deflect from the truth.

Trump was diagnosed on Wednesday and was asymptomatic so they didn't tell anyone and he planned to go ahead with his schedule. When Hope Hicks tested positive Thursday morning, Trump should have cancelled the Bedminster Fundraiser just on the grounds that he had close contact with someone who tested positive, but the news that he tested positive on Wednesday meant that they should have not only cancelled it completely, but cancelled on Wednesday when the President tested positive.

Your entire post is a collection of lies to deflections. We're not falling for it kaz. But -F for effort.
So says the biased deflection pro who evades facts that mass murderer of women and children Obama ran the most corrupt administration ever and the dems have destroyed America.lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Butthurt trolls like the op and dragonlady are too stupid to understand the difference between having the virus and dying from it which in the case of the latter,is VERY VERY low,are two total entirely different things and the chances of dying from the yearly flu virus are ten times greater than Covid,that 96% of Covid infected people live,but they only listen to the idiot box in the living room so they cannot grasp this fact obviously.lol

Why is the media obssessed with Trump supporters that get the virus? Thousands upon thousands protested this summer in closeness and not one single word of who got exposed or who didn't, not a word. Yet when white gather to support Trump, its headline news?????

Forum List

Back