So, after the assassination of Trump is successful...

Rather obvious this is an assassination. Anyone with any common sense should see this is at the very least an assassination attempt.

So, what next? Is it civil war time after they die?
Surely you have motivation to think Trump is followed by enough fanatics to actually cause a problem.

It was a coup attempt by Hillary and the Obama admin, not an assassination attempt.
Haspel, Barr and Durham are seemingly part of the coverup, WTF?

holy shit

this just gets more bizarre
What's bizarre is your increasingly more shrill reactions to what has become normal during election cycles.
Most of this is just to get donations and motivate the vote.
Our country has a large segment of the population that goes around bragging about how they never vote.
This is just an attempt to make those meatheads finally go in and do something other than complain.

Rather obvious this is an assassination. Anyone with any common sense should see this is at the very least an assassination attempt.

That is one of the more moronic things, i have seen on this board.

holy shit

What's bizarre is your increasingly more shrill reactions to what has become normal during election cycles.
Our country has a large segment of the population that goes around bragging about how they never vote.
This is just an attempt to make those meatheads finally go in and do something other than complain.
This Trumpster calls this an assassination attempt, and you say I'M shrill.

Your TDS has just wrecked you. There is no way to take you seriously.

That is one of the more moronic things, i have seen on this board.
But are you really surprised? Really?

holy shit

Isn't it fun to fuck with the left? Which one do you think is dumber?

Don't Taz Me or Mac1958?

holy shit

This Trumpster calls this an assassination attempt, and you say I'M shrill.

Your TDS has just wrecked you. There is no way to take you seriously.
What gives you the impression I have TDS?
Do you even know what TDS is anymore?

holy shit

Don't Taz Me or Mac1958?
Yep....they tend to lose their shit when triggered.

An assassination attempt that has a 1% chance of success? That's one shitty assassination attempt. You'd have better luck throwing a banana peel in front of him, and hoping he slips on it.

holy shit

Don't Taz Me or Mac1958?
Oh, you were joking, were you? Sure.

But if you were, Mud didn't get the memo. He jumped right in.

You guys are so in love with this buffoon that you can no longer think straight. You're whipped.

An assassination attempt that has a 1% chance of success? That's one shitty assassination attempt. You'd have better luck throwing a banana peel in front of him, and hoping he slips on it.
Oh, they could kill him, blame it Covid-19, and no one would be none the wiser?

Lol

You aren't that smart are you?

Oh, they could kill him, blame it Covid-19, and no one would be none the wiser?

Lol

You aren't that smart are you?

afe0c901909805dd5fdb68b21297c1a3.gif

holy shit

Don't Taz Me or Mac1958?
Oh, you were joking, were you? Sure.

But if you were, Mud didn't get the memo. He jumped right in.

You guys are so in love with this buffoon that you can no longer think straight. You're whipped.
Mac1958, stop. You make it so easy.

Forum List

Back