Trump discusses John Lewis, and I'm just out of adjectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Impeached criminal traitor Orange Virus loves to put his ignorance on display, just like you. Don't like it? Tough shit.
The only mystery here is whether they realize that Trump's behaviors and their defense of his behaviors represent a direct insult to many millions of Americans.

My assumption is that they don't care, and that as long as they can squeak by in electoral college votes they're happy.

Arrogant, bigoted ignorance.
Republicans walk the racist line.
They know enough not to personally spew racist hate, but they refuse to distance themselves from those who do
Demoncraps are the racist idiots, idiot.
Yet, white supremacists flock to the Republican Party

President Trump wasn't invited to Rep. Lewis' funeral. It was the height of good manners for the President not to show.

IMHO, it would have been rude if Trump would ascended the pulpit to eulogize Lewis as a Tremendous American.

I agree and I can relate.

I had a manager / boss (he was white like me) and he was an ass hole. He got in a wreck and messed up his insides. He died several months later. He remained an ass hole to the end.

We were all given the time off to go to his viewing and funeral, if we wanted to. I chose NOT to be a hypocrite. So, I didn't go.

The company tried to doc my pay for not attending, even though it was (supposedly) voluntary.

Trump likely did the same.

Could he have played it better as a politician? Probably so.

However, I (for one) like it that he's a piss poor politician.

Well you have to consider. He's not a politician at all. The man says what he thinks.
It is scary when he reveals what he is thinking

President Trump wasn't invited to Rep. Lewis' funeral. It was the height of good manners for the President not to show.

IMHO, it would have been rude if Trump would ascended the pulpit to eulogize Lewis as a Tremendous American.

I agree and I can relate.

I had a manager / boss (he was white like me) and he was an ass hole. He got in a wreck and messed up his insides. He died several months later. He remained an ass hole to the end.

We were all given the time off to go to his viewing and funeral, if we wanted to. I chose NOT to be a hypocrite. So, I didn't go.

The company tried to doc my pay for not attending, even though it was (supposedly) voluntary.

Trump likely did the same.

Could he have played it better as a politician? Probably so.

However, I (for one) like it that he's a piss poor politician.

Well you have to consider. He's not a politician at all. The man says what he thinks.
It is scary when he reveals what he is thinking

Nope. Its honest. Something the dimwits in DC and people like you know nothing about.

This is the smallest human being I've ever seen. Ever.

In an interview, Trump is asked how he thinks John Lewis will be remembered, Trump (always careful not to annoy his base), once again claimed ignorance: "I don't know. I don't know John Lewis". He couldn't even bring himself to say something nice or decent, not the slightest bit of dignity, not the tiniest amount of respect (always careful not annoy his base).

Then he tops it off with yet another display of what a small and insecure person this man-child is: "He chose not to come to my inauguration".

There are just no words for this. But we do know that we can count on him to claim ignorance, always careful not to annoy his base:

EH1wuuc.gif

^^^^
What's this?
One hissy fit over another hissy fit.

Trump is supposed to be nice to people that tell him to fuck off.
Exactly! The butt hurt whining from hypocritical leftists is sickening.
Did Trump think less of Lewis than Lewis thought of Trump? That's very doubtful based on the fact that Trump is president of the USA and Lewis is was just an obsequious worker drone for the DNC from a small impoverished district in red state Georgia.

Like all democrats he never ever strayed from the party line and never expressed a single independent
thought his entire life in congress.
No wonder he disliked Trump who has better things to do than obsess about petty bootlickers like Lewis.

Lewis was a piece of shit.

Sorry ass low IQ hate filled piece of shit.

In addition to that the sonofabitch was instrumental in the Democrat Dirty Tricks impeachment of Trump and that makes him a traitor to the country.

Piss on the filthy ass negro.
Trump was caught red handed trying to extort a personal favor (meddling in our election) from a foreign leader. There was no dirty trick. Patriots gave overwhelming irrefutable evidence as to what he did. Real patriots, not treasonous pieces of shit that fly that confederate rag of traitors and losers.

You are confused Moon Bat. Trump never did anything wrong but the filthy Democrats, who were butt hurt over him kicking the ass of their girl, did a partisan dirty tricks impeachment and that piece of shit Lewis was part of it.

Go take your TDS meds and lie down for a nap.

In addition to that the sonofabitch was instrumental in the Democrat Dirty Tricks impeachment of Trump and that makes him a traitor to the country.

Trump was caught red handed trying to extort a personal favor (meddling in our election) from a foreign leader. There was no dirty trick. Patriots gave overwhelming irrefutable evidence as to what he did. Real patriots, not treasonous pieces of shit that fly that confederate rag of traitors and losers.
Nope. What you claim is proof was what Schiff admitted was a parody of what really happened. But you want to believe the parody rather than believe the truth because the lie fits your pre-conceived notions of Orange Man Bad.

I don't support raising taxes on the wealthy since they already pay 60% of the Fed taxes paid in this country
So? That doesn't mean much without also stating what percentage of the income they draw, what percentage of the wealth they hold, the baseline cost of living, etc.

I don't support raising taxes on the wealthy since they already pay 60% of the Fed taxes paid in this country
So? That doesn't mean much without also stating what percentage of the income they draw, what percentage of the wealth they hold, the baseline cost of living, etc.

Oh so because they are wealthy you think they should pay more?? You should hope that YOU never become wealthy and have to pay what those folks pay.

Oh so because they are wealthy you think they should pay more??

Well of course. That's what a progressive tax is. That's just basic, smart tax policy.

But that still doesn't speak to what i posted to you.

And it won't. I don't agree with you and never will.
I am not asking you to agree with basic, smart tax policy. You either agree or you are wrong.

What i am saying is that your 60% number doesn't tell us anything, without that other information. It doesn't inform anyone about anything. But somehow you are very impressed by it. Odd.

LIAR!!!

This was actually an improvement. Far better than his “maybe he’s looking up” comment.

Baby steps.

John Lewis acted like an asshole to him......and you want Trump to say something nice about the man?
Correct. That's what class is. Trump has none.
Trump is a meanie thread #2684, however it will go to 799 of my list of 800 things to give a shit about
Right, you only cry when someone is mean to the poor little victim Trump.
You are one of those I was talking about.
Since when is sarcasm crying you dysfunctional brain dead moron?
The whole thread premise is crying about Trump and how mean he is, not the other way idiot.

I'd forgotten how vile these people were including that monkey in congress. This has been going on since January 2017. The media treated these anti-Trumpers like heroes. They can all go to hell.

I'd forgotten how vile these people were including that monkey in congress. This has been going on since January 2017. The media treated these anti-Trumpers like heroes. They can all go to hell.

Oh another whiny little shit. LOL

No one cares about Lewis. Why would they. The man has been sucking off the Govt tit for decades. He didn't accomplish anything when he was alive though he likes people to think that he did.

He never reached out to Trump and in fact voted for impeachment. He sure didn't do much for his constituants either.

Oh and I doubt Trump was invited to his funeral. Trump always says what he thinks its one of the reasons I like him.

If others don't then tough fucking shit.
Trump represents his scum bag supporters well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back