Trump discusses John Lewis, and I'm just out of adjectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did this person happen to this country?
The democrats put up Hillary Clinton and then Gropin' Joe Biden to oppose Trump, inarguably
two of the worst choices they could have possibly ever made!

The "geniuses" at the DNC, when dealt a black jack hand of twenty, decided to push ALL their chips out into the middle of the table and instead of holding, demanded to play another card.

Has there ever been a more corrupt and stupid political party?
I would definitely agree that the Democratic Party is as much to blame for this disaster as anyone else.

How did this person happen to this country?
The democrats put up Hillary Clinton and then Gropin' Joe Biden to oppose Trump, inarguably
two of the worst choices they could have possibly ever made!

The "geniuses" at the DNC, when dealt a black jack hand of twenty, decided to push ALL their chips out into the middle of the table and instead of holding, demanded to play another card.

Has there ever been a more corrupt and stupid political party?

Biden was the best guy they had available, no doubt about it.

In spite of his obvious senility, who else could they have nominated? Crazy Bernie? Warren Wilhelm? Pocahontas? Swalwell? Petey the Pansy? Please.

30 different candidates, and Sleepy Joe was undoubtably the most capable hand they had available.

Who cares what Trump thinks about Lewis beside some unstable fuck looking for something to bitch about?
Well, because most people don't want a stupid ass, ignorant , racist piece of shit, other than you and your ilk.

Trump is a meanie thread #2684, however it will go to 799 of my list of 800 things to give a shit about.

Some of us rarely think of Trump. Many others should try that.
Those who could care less about our country & future generations.

Well, we can agree that we don't expect Trump to rise above anything, even after a death.
I don't think that's fair... I wouldn't either in this context. I'm surprised you would.

Ignorance is not a virtue, you know. The Googles have existed for quite some time now.
I agree with you. But that doesn't change anything to what I said. I wouldn't show up to the guys funeral and lie about what I thought of him. In fact... Here... My exact words when Elijah Cummings died.

Shit... Can't find it..

But it was essentially I don't know what kind of man he was outside of politics... Maybe he was a good man. But he was a fuck'n hack as a politician. The man had no understanding or just didn't care about doing something in good faith. It was all partisan bullshit.

AND YES... That is pretty much the majority of all politicians.. I won't go to their funerals and lie about them either. Here's what I WILL DO to respect the man and his family... Leave them alone.

The Impeached criminal traitor Orange Virus loves to put his ignorance on display, just like you. Don't like it? Tough shit.
The only mystery here is whether they realize that Trump's behaviors and their defense of his behaviors represent a direct insult to many millions of Americans.

My assumption is that they don't care, and that as long as they can squeak by in electoral college votes they're happy.

Arrogant, bigoted ignorance.
Well.. I guess I'm Arrogant, Bigoted ignorance then.

Because Trump did what I would have. I reject that, but you are free to think it.

The Impeached criminal traitor Orange Virus loves to put his ignorance on display, just like you. Don't like it? Tough shit.
The only mystery here is whether they realize that Trump's behaviors and their defense of his behaviors represent a direct insult to many millions of Americans.

My assumption is that they don't care, and that as long as they can squeak by in electoral college votes they're happy.

Arrogant, bigoted ignorance.
Well.. I guess I'm Arrogant, Bigoted ignorance then.

Because Trump did what I would have. I reject that, but you are free to think it.
Well, we're all free to share our opinions, at least for now.

Well, we're all free to share our opinions, at least for now.
I'll fight for it every time. You are absolutely welcome to think I'm a bigot for not lying about a person.

I think that's fucked up reasoning.. But you are absolutely allowed to think it, and to say it.

Last edited:
Trump should be under no obligation to say anything at all.

With the manipulative Mr . Obama turning it in to a partisan bash fest like he did, doubly do.

Two mods have been here trying to remove all flame and off topic posts.. But by about page 9 -- the topic was pretty much gone.. Up to about 25 deletions and couple thread bans/warnings. Needs to remain closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back