Trump discusses John Lewis, and I'm just out of adjectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares about Lewis. Why would they. The man has been sucking off the Govt tit for decades. He didn't accomplish anything when he was alive though he likes people to think that he did.

He never reached out to Trump and in fact voted for impeachment. He sure didn't do much for his constituants either.

Oh and I doubt Trump was invited to his funeral. Trump always says what he thinks its one of the reasons I like him.

If others don't then tough fucking shit.
Trump represents his scum bag supporters well.

Trump represents his deplorables very well. To bad your boy Biden is such a foot in mouth disaster. LOL

Since when is sarcasm crying
I didn't say it was. I have watched you cry about it for years, now. Poor trumpie bear. Maybe you can lend him your binky.
How about linking all my crying, retarded trash.
You are the one obsessed about the man, along with all the idiots who start multiple threads about him.
Christ, you are a stupid fuck.

No one cares about Lewis. Why would they. The man has been sucking off the Govt tit for decades. He didn't accomplish anything when he was alive though he likes people to think that he did.

He never reached out to Trump and in fact voted for impeachment. He sure didn't do much for his constituants either.

Oh and I doubt Trump was invited to his funeral. Trump always says what he thinks its one of the reasons I like him.

Trump represents his deplorables very well. To bad your boy Biden is such a foot in mouth disaster. LOL
Biden knows that we don`t have a National Park called Yo-semites. Listen to your genius.

Biden knows that we don`t have a National Park called Yo-semites. Listen to your genius.

LMAO Biden also hasn't a clue what day of the week it is or what he's supposed to say in an interview. I'll take Yo-semites any day of the week.

You are confused Moon Bat. Trump never did anything wrong but the filthy Democrats, who were butt hurt over him kicking the ass of their girl, did a partisan dirty tricks impeachment and that piece of shit Lewis was part of it.

Go take your TDS meds and lie down for a nap.
Lewis was enthusiastically and wholeheartedly in favor of removing Trump from office on phony
manufactured and contrived grounds.
Why should Lewis have expected praise from the man he tried to knife in the back?

The cry baby leftists are really amusing in a sick sort of way.

"yo semites" is the way the name is pronounced in Queens where the President is from.

America is a land of many accents.

Before he showed up in Washington, It wouldn't have surprised me if the blob didn't know who John Lewis was, who Elijah Cummings was, or hell, even who Lindsay Graham was. He's an incurious fool. But he certainly knew who the three are now. One would expect the President to honor a man like Lewis. But we've come to know the blob to be only interesting when he's being cruel.

I'd bet the house Rump thinks John Lewis was a boxer in the 1930s.
Who later went on to make movies with Dean Martin.

Biden doesn't know his wife from his sister. He can't even remember the name of the president he was vice president under. Is mispronouncing Yosemite really a road you want to go down?

You are backing a candidate who is a cognitive dumpster fire! You morons have no self awareness at all!

"yo semites" is the way the name is pronounced in Queens where the President is from.

I knew that just like its easy to tell when someone is from Boston or Maine. They both have a distinct way of saying things.

And of course Ol'August didn't know that because he's a Trump hating moron.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

You are confused Moon Bat. Trump never did anything wrong but the filthy Democrats, who were butt hurt over him kicking the ass of their girl, did a partisan dirty tricks impeachment and that piece of shit Lewis was part of it.

Go take your TDS meds and lie down for a nap.
Lewis was enthusiastically and wholeheartedly in favor of removing Trump from office on phony
manufactured and contrived grounds.
Why should Lewis have expected praise from the man he tried to knife in the back?

The cry baby leftists are really amusing in a sick sort of way.

The lefty loons never think of the truth. They would rather call Trump a racist.

Lewis was nothing special and compared to MLK he was nothing at all.

Biden doesn't know his wife from his sister. He can't even remember the name of the president he was vice president under. Is mispronouncing Yosemite really a road you want to go down?

You are backing a candidate who is a cognitive dumpster fire! You morons have no self awareness at all!
Person, woman, man, camera, TV

Man, woman, birth, death, infinity

What a memory :thup:

I knew that just like its easy to tell when someone is from Boston or Maine. They both have a distinct way of saying things.

He called it Yo-semites because he reads on a third grade level. Do you ever tire of making excuses for him?

He called it Yo-semites because he reads on a third grade level. Do you ever tire of making excuses for him?

They identify with him.

Trump doesn’t know good men so he wouldn’t know John Lewis. Trump knows Stormy Daniels though. And Epstein.

Who says Lewis was a good man??

He was a Govt. leech who sucked off the Govt. tit for decades and accomplished very little.

Trump reached out to him and got rejected. Hell the SOB was all for impeaching Trump and you can bet he was jumping for joy on the collusion bullshit. Just another hack.

As for Daniels. We all know that story and it sure isn't the one in your feeble brain. Oh and as soon as he found out what Epstein was Trump kicked him to the curb. Unlike your pal Clinton who visited Epstein's island many time.
Democrats think that if you so much as accidentally bumped into MLK at any point in your life, you are automatically saint, which is why they make such a big deal about the time he walked across a bridge with him. :cuckoo:

MLK was a great man. He was all for civil rights forthe blacks in this country. He did what he did knowing full well that some racist asshole would probably kill him one day. He was all about peaceful protests. I can still see him making that great speech he made. I have a dream.

Lewis isn't worthy to kiss that mans hand.
MLK led the movement.

John Lewis was on the forefront integrating lunchcounters, Freedom Rides, Marching over the Petus Bridge in Selma

He repeatedly risked his life for Liberty and Justice

MLK wasn't the only leader, men like the late Stokely Carmichael and H. Rap Brown were also at the forefront.

Yes they were but MLK was the face of that movement. And what a great man he was.
Righties hated him and called him a communist and assassinated him anyways.

Sure he does.

Wonder how he managed to graduate from Wharton with a third grade education??

Oh and he also managed to graduate from a military academy with that same third grade education. Guess you have to have that 3rd grade education to be a billionaire as well.

Oh and no one needs to make excuses for him. He doesn't need em.

Did you ever think of posting things that don't make you look like you have a 3rd grade education??

Get right on that bucky. LOL

Well said.....

Trump doesn’t know good men so he wouldn’t know John Lewis. Trump knows Stormy Daniels though. And Epstein.

Who says Lewis was a good man??

He was a Govt. leech who sucked off the Govt. tit for decades and accomplished very little.

Trump reached out to him and got rejected. Hell the SOB was all for impeaching Trump and you can bet he was jumping for joy on the collusion bullshit. Just another hack.

As for Daniels. We all know that story and it sure isn't the one in your feeble brain. Oh and as soon as he found out what Epstein was Trump kicked him to the curb. Unlike your pal Clinton who visited Epstein's island many time.
Democrats think that if you so much as accidentally bumped into MLK at any point in your life, you are automatically saint, which is why they make such a big deal about the time he walked across a bridge with him. :cuckoo:

MLK was a great man. He was all for civil rights forthe blacks in this country. He did what he did knowing full well that some racist asshole would probably kill him one day. He was all about peaceful protests. I can still see him making that great speech he made. I have a dream.

Lewis isn't worthy to kiss that mans hand.
MLK led the movement.

John Lewis was on the forefront integrating lunchcounters, Freedom Rides, Marching over the Petus Bridge in Selma

He repeatedly risked his life for Liberty and Justice

MLK wasn't the only leader, men like the late Stokely Carmichael and H. Rap Brown were also at the forefront.

Yes they were but MLK was the face of that movement. And what a great man he was.
Righties hated him and called him a communist and assassinated him anyways.
Yeah, Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back