Trump discusses John Lewis, and I'm just out of adjectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump doesn’t know good men so he wouldn’t know John Lewis. Trump knows Stormy Daniels though. And Epstein.

Who says Lewis was a good man??

He was a Govt. leech who sucked off the Govt. tit for decades and accomplished very little.

Trump reached out to him and got rejected. Hell the SOB was all for impeaching Trump and you can bet he was jumping for joy on the collusion bullshit. Just another hack.

As for Daniels. We all know that story and it sure isn't the one in your feeble brain. Oh and as soon as he found out what Epstein was Trump kicked him to the curb. Unlike your pal Clinton who visited Epstein's island many time.
Democrats think that if you so much as accidentally bumped into MLK at any point in your life, you are automatically saint, which is why they make such a big deal about the time he walked across a bridge with him. :cuckoo:

MLK was a great man. He was all for civil rights forthe blacks in this country. He did what he did knowing full well that some racist asshole would probably kill him one day. He was all about peaceful protests. I can still see him making that great speech he made. I have a dream.

Lewis isn't worthy to kiss that mans hand.
MLK led the movement.

John Lewis was on the forefront integrating lunchcounters, Freedom Rides, Marching over the Petus Bridge in Selma

He repeatedly risked his life for Liberty and Justice
Risked his life? Quit exaggerating. :cuckoo:
Many times
He had a skull fracture in Selma
Badly beaten on a Freedom Ride
White people get beaten up by black mobs every day. I dont see you making THEM into heros.

Are those mobs supported by the police or members of the police doing the beating?

Nothing like bringing up a distinguished black man to bring out the hatred in blob supporters. Really....what is wrong with you people?

Leave it an idiot like you to bring up race. Only you care about the mans color. He was a tax payer tit sucking waste of space for decades. Now all of a sudden he's YOUR hero. LOL

We all know what's wrong with you.

Trump doesn’t know good men so he wouldn’t know John Lewis. Trump knows Stormy Daniels though. And Epstein.

He was a Govt. leech who sucked off the Govt. tit for decades and accomplished very little.

Trump reached out to him and got rejected. Hell the SOB was all for impeaching Trump and you can bet he was jumping for joy on the collusion bullshit. Just another hack.

As for Daniels. We all know that story and it sure isn't the one in your feeble brain. Oh and as soon as he found out what Epstein was Trump kicked him to the curb. Unlike your pal Clinton who visited Epstein's island many time.
Democrats think that if you so much as accidentally bumped into MLK at any point in your life, you are automatically saint, which is why they make such a big deal about the time he walked across a bridge with him. :cuckoo:

MLK was a great man. He was all for civil rights forthe blacks in this country. He did what he did knowing full well that some racist asshole would probably kill him one day. He was all about peaceful protests. I can still see him making that great speech he made. I have a dream.

MLK led the movement.

John Lewis was on the forefront integrating lunchcounters, Freedom Rides, Marching over the Petus Bridge in Selma

Many times
White people get beaten up by black mobs every day. I dont see you making THEM into heros.

Are those mobs supported by the police or members of the police doing the beating?
Those mobs are supported by the democrat party. You know, the people who pass bills and make laws.

John Lewis is a good politition now that he is dead. The really annoying thing is all these people pretending they even give a shit. No poster in this thread lamenting Trump not crying has even mentioned Lewis unless he was in the news. Stop all the fake emoting. everyon knows why you are really crying.

MLK led the movement.

Many times

Those mobs are supported by the democrat party. You know, the people who pass bills and make laws.

JFK supported the Freedom Rides......He was a Democrat

Lewis never reached out to the President, or to Mr. Trump as a private citizen.

Perhaps he should have, then his heck hole city of Atlanta might have Trump properties today and the city would have a 5 star hotel and some quality residences for the people.

It would probably still be a shithole, actually.

This is the smallest human being I've ever seen. Ever.

In an interview, Trump is asked how he thinks John Lewis will be remembered, Trump (always careful not to annoy his base), once again claimed ignorance: "I don't know. I don't know John Lewis". He couldn't even bring himself to say something nice or decent, not the slightest bit of dignity, not the tiniest amount of respect (always careful not annoy his base).

Then he tops it off with yet another display of what a small and insecure person this man-child is: "He chose not to come to my inauguration".

There are just no words for this. But we do know that we can count on him to claim ignorance, always careful not to annoy his base:

EH1wuuc.gif

Until he died... **I** had no idea who John Lewis was. Same with David Duke.

Neither liberals, not Mr. Lewis, nor Mr. Duke ever collaborated with the President. So why would he know them?

Trump couldn't even bring himself to say something decent about a man who was of great importance to millions.

I know you'll defend that. I pointed out how careful he is not to annoy his base.

And about him not knowing anything about David Duke, I know this will be okay with you too:

Le6kTZc.gif

Lewis was a congressman who didn't do much for his constituents. And even when he was an octogenarian who was gravely ill with prostrate cancer, he couldn't let go and was running for reelection when he assumed Room Temperature.
Well...he held sit in’s to avoid working and consumed Chic Fil A on the taxpayers dime.

MLK led the movement.

Many times

So? That doesnt change what i said.

MLK led the movement.

Many times

JFK supported lowering tax rates. His is a long dead breed of Democrat

This is the smallest human being I've ever seen. Ever.

In an interview, Trump is asked how he thinks John Lewis will be remembered, Trump (always careful not to annoy his base), once again claimed ignorance: "I don't know. I don't know John Lewis". He couldn't even bring himself to say something nice or decent, not the slightest bit of dignity, not the tiniest amount of respect (always careful not annoy his base).

Then he tops it off with yet another display of what a small and insecure person this man-child is: "He chose not to come to my inauguration".

There are just no words for this. But we do know that we can count on him to claim ignorance, always careful not to annoy his base:

EH1wuuc.gif

What did John Lewis say about Trump? Politicians.....

Lowest human being ever? Really? So he is worse to you than the Boston Marathon bombers? You're a piece of work.

He couldn't even bring himself to say something nice or decent, not the slightest bit of dignity, not the tiniest amount of respect
You complain endlessly about those qualities you display right here every day
Its amazing to me that democrats would expect Trump to show THEM respect, when they give him nothing but open hostility and disrespect. These people are fucking crazy.

MLK led the movement.

Many times

I think that he was literally the last Decent Democrat.

MLK led the movement.

Many times

Yep, and he was shot by a commie who would be considered a "progressive" today. Oswald was ahead of his time.

MLK led the movement.

Many times

He was also a politician. Politicians do loads of things just to please someone.

The Impeached criminal traitor Orange Virus loves to put his ignorance on display, just like you. Don't like it? Tough shit.
The only mystery here is whether they realize that Trump's behaviors and their defense of his behaviors represent a direct insult to many millions of Americans.

My assumption is that they don't care, and that as long as they can squeak by in electoral college votes they're happy.

Arrogant, bigoted ignorance.

MLK led the movement.

Many times

Yep, and he was shot by a commie who would be considered a "progressive" today. Oswald was ahead of his time.
Oswald today would be a Rush Limbaugh Republican protesting the excesses of Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back