Trump discusses John Lewis, and I'm just out of adjectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares about Lewis. Why would they. The man has been sucking off the Govt tit for decades. He didn't accomplish anything when he was alive though he likes people to think that he did.

He never reached out to Trump and in fact voted for impeachment. He sure didn't do much for his constituants either.

Oh and I doubt Trump was invited to his funeral. Trump always says what he thinks its one of the reasons I like him.

If others don't then tough fucking shit.
Trump represents his scum bag supporters well.

Trump represents his deplorables very well. To bad your boy Biden is such a foot in mouth disaster. LOL
Biden knows that we don`t have a National Park called Yo-semites. Listen to your genius.

"yo semites" is the way the name is pronounced in Queens where the President is from.

America is a land of many accents.

I knew that just like its easy to tell when someone is from Boston or Maine. They both have a distinct way of saying things.

And of course Ol'August didn't know that because he's a Trump hating moron.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

He called it Yo-semites because he reads on a third grade level. Do you ever tire of making excuses for him?

They identify with him.

Well said.

No one cares about Lewis. Why would they. The man has been sucking off the Govt tit for decades. He didn't accomplish anything when he was alive though he likes people to think that he did.

He never reached out to Trump and in fact voted for impeachment. He sure didn't do much for his constituants either.

Oh and I doubt Trump was invited to his funeral. Trump always says what he thinks its one of the reasons I like him.

Trump represents his deplorables very well. To bad your boy Biden is such a foot in mouth disaster. LOL
Biden knows that we don`t have a National Park called Yo-semites. Listen to your genius.

"yo semites" is the way the name is pronounced in Queens where the President is from.

I knew that just like its easy to tell when someone is from Boston or Maine. They both have a distinct way of saying things.

He called it Yo-semites because he reads on a third grade level. Do you ever tire of making excuses for him?

Sure he does.

Wonder how he managed to graduate from Wharton with a third grade education??

Oh and he also managed to graduate from a military academy with that same third grade education. Guess you have to have that 3rd grade education to be a billionaire as well.

Oh and no one needs to make excuses for him. He doesn't need em.

Did you ever think of posting things that don't make you look like you have a 3rd grade education??

Get right on that bucky. LOL

Like his whole life
He cheated

Trump doesn’t know good men so he wouldn’t know John Lewis. Trump knows Stormy Daniels though. And Epstein.

Who says Lewis was a good man??

He was a Govt. leech who sucked off the Govt. tit for decades and accomplished very little.

Trump reached out to him and got rejected. Hell the SOB was all for impeaching Trump and you can bet he was jumping for joy on the collusion bullshit. Just another hack.

As for Daniels. We all know that story and it sure isn't the one in your feeble brain. Oh and as soon as he found out what Epstein was Trump kicked him to the curb. Unlike your pal Clinton who visited Epstein's island many time.
Democrats think that if you so much as accidentally bumped into MLK at any point in your life, you are automatically saint, which is why they make such a big deal about the time he walked across a bridge with him. :cuckoo:

MLK was a great man. He was all for civil rights forthe blacks in this country. He did what he did knowing full well that some racist asshole would probably kill him one day. He was all about peaceful protests. I can still see him making that great speech he made. I have a dream.

Lewis isn't worthy to kiss that mans hand.
MLK led the movement.

John Lewis was on the forefront integrating lunchcounters, Freedom Rides, Marching over the Petus Bridge in Selma

He repeatedly risked his life for Liberty and Justice
Risked his life? Quit exaggerating. :cuckoo:

I agree. You can bet that waste of space and air never risked his life for anything. He sure had no problem sucking off the tax payer tit for decades. He was a big time racist and wasn't fit to kiss MLK's hand.
I love how y'all are coming out of the woodwork.

Sure he does.

Oh and he also managed to graduate from a military academy with that same third grade education. Guess you have to have that 3rd grade education to be a billionaire as well.

Did you ever think of posting things that don't make you look like you have a 3rd grade education??

Like his whole life
He cheated

Oh another whiny little shit.

Trump doesn’t know good men so he wouldn’t know John Lewis. Trump knows Stormy Daniels though. And Epstein.

He was a Govt. leech who sucked off the Govt. tit for decades and accomplished very little.

Trump reached out to him and got rejected. Hell the SOB was all for impeaching Trump and you can bet he was jumping for joy on the collusion bullshit. Just another hack.

As for Daniels. We all know that story and it sure isn't the one in your feeble brain. Oh and as soon as he found out what Epstein was Trump kicked him to the curb. Unlike your pal Clinton who visited Epstein's island many time.
Democrats think that if you so much as accidentally bumped into MLK at any point in your life, you are automatically saint, which is why they make such a big deal about the time he walked across a bridge with him. :cuckoo:

MLK was a great man. He was all for civil rights forthe blacks in this country. He did what he did knowing full well that some racist asshole would probably kill him one day. He was all about peaceful protests. I can still see him making that great speech he made. I have a dream.

MLK led the movement.

John Lewis was on the forefront integrating lunchcounters, Freedom Rides, Marching over the Petus Bridge in Selma

I agree. You can bet that waste of space and air never risked his life for anything. He sure had no problem sucking off the tax payer tit for decades. He was a big time racist and wasn't fit to kiss MLK's hand.
I love how y'all are coming out of the woodwork.

I love how y'all never left the woodwork. LOL

Sure he does.

Like his whole life
He cheated

So liberals think that the President used crib notes to make it through his Cognitive testing?

Sure he does.

How did he graduate from Wharton? His sister did his homework and when he`s out of office in January his diploma may be revoked.

Sure he does.

How did he graduate from Wharton? His sister did his homework and when he`s out of office in January his diploma may be revoked.

You are still a whiny little shit.

MLK led the movement.

Many times
He had a skull fracture in Selma
Badly beaten on a Freedom Ride
White people get beaten up by black mobs every day. I dont see you making THEM into heros.

Are those mobs supported by the police or members of the police doing the beating?
Those mobs are supported by the democrat party. You know, the people who pass bills and make laws.

JFK supported the Freedom Rides......He was a Democrat
JFK supported lowering tax rates. His is a long dead breed of Democrat

I think that he was literally the last Decent Democrat.
Yep, and he was shot by a commie who would be considered a "progressive" today. Oswald was ahead of his time.
Oswald today would be a Rush Limbaugh Republican protesting the excesses of Government

Oswald was the biggest patsy in American history. Anyone who thinks he killed JFK by himself ain't to swift. To many good people saw to much that day to be discounted.

Oh and Oswald was no Rush. He was a Russian lover which Rush is not.
Shut up, retard. No one wants to hear your corny conspiracy theories.

This is the smallest human being I've ever seen. Ever.

In an interview, Trump is asked how he thinks John Lewis will be remembered, Trump (always careful not to annoy his base), once again claimed ignorance: "I don't know. I don't know John Lewis". He couldn't even bring himself to say something nice or decent, not the slightest bit of dignity, not the tiniest amount of respect (always careful not annoy his base).

Then he tops it off with yet another display of what a small and insecure person this man-child is: "He chose not to come to my inauguration".

There are just no words for this. But we do know that we can count on him to claim ignorance, always careful not to annoy his base:

EH1wuuc.gif

John Lewis sold his soul to the racist democrat party.......he belonged to the party of the men who beat him, murdered other blacks, and fought to keep blacks from having the same Rights as white democrats.......

John Lewis sold his soul to the racist democrat party.......
THOSE DANG DEMOCRATS

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

In an interview, Trump is asked how he thinks John Lewis will be remembered, Trump (always careful not to annoy his base), once again claimed ignorance: "I don't know. I don't know John Lewis". He couldn't even bring himself to say something nice or decent, not the slightest bit of dignity, not the tiniest amount of respect (always careful not annoy his base).

Then he tops it off with yet another display of what a small and insecure person this man-child is: "He chose not to come to my inauguration".

There are just no words for this. But we do know that we can count on him to claim ignorance, always careful not to annoy his base:

EH1wuuc.gif

John Lewis sold his soul to the racist democrat party.......he belonged to the party of the men who beat him, murdered other blacks, and fought to keep blacks from having the same Rights as white democrats.......

You are explaining that to a brick wall.

THOSE DANG DEMOCRATS

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

You list posters on an internet website.....I gave you the entire democrat political party....a party whose core groups are racist and anti-semitic.....whose leaders including bill clinton and barak obama call racists, real racists, not people on a website, good friends and allies....who had gave actual racists awards, dedicated statues to them, and had them at the White House as honored guests....

You are an idiot who can't see truth, facts or reality...

MLK led the movement.

Many times
He had a skull fracture in Selma
Badly beaten on a Freedom Ride
White people get beaten up by black mobs every day. I dont see you making THEM into heros.

Are those mobs supported by the police or members of the police doing the beating?
Those mobs are supported by the democrat party. You know, the people who pass bills and make laws.

JFK supported the Freedom Rides......He was a Democrat
JFK supported lowering tax rates. His is a long dead breed of Democrat

I think that he was literally the last Decent Democrat.
Yep, and he was shot by a commie who would be considered a "progressive" today. Oswald was ahead of his time.
Oswald today would be a Rush Limbaugh Republican protesting the excesses of Government

Oswald was the biggest patsy in American history. Anyone who thinks he killed JFK by himself ain't to swift. To many good people saw to much that day to be discounted.

Oh and Oswald was no Rush. He was a Russian lover which Rush is not.
Shut up, retard. No one wants to hear your corny conspiracy theories.

Corny?? You obviously believe the Warren commission report.

Do some research. I sure did. Jackie always thought LBJ had something to do with JFK's death. One of his mistresses asked him straight up and he said it wasn't him. It was the "oil men." Roger Stone has a great book out about the JFK assassination.

To many people saw to much that day. I'm sure most of them are gone now.

If you want to call it a conspiracy theory then be my guest.

EH1wuuc.gif

Huffpost????
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

THOSE DANG DEMOCRATS

Engage me and die, n'gr.

You list posters on an internet website.....I gave you the entire democrat political party....a party whose core groups are racist and anti-semitic.....whose leaders including bill clinton and barak obama call racists, real racists, not people on a website, good friends and allies....who had gave actual racists awards, dedicated statues to them, and had them at the White House as honored guests....

:laugh:

If you want to see a list of all the high level scum in this country just look at the sorry hate mongering low IQ assholes that attended Lewis' funeral.

Even Bush made that list.

EH1wuuc.gif

Huffpost????
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
The interview is not hard to find.

It gets even worse.

Won't they let you out of your bubble for a few minutes?

Your desperate pettiness is amazing. Even assuming you could prove what you say, which you can't, is there
ever a moment in which you self reflect and wonder if your fruitless obsession has become an unhealthy mental condition?

No. You probably are not capable.

THOSE DANG DEMOCRATS

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Mac the hypocrite along with every single pathetic left wing hypocrite have ZERO PROBLEM with me calling white trash, white trash, redneck or cracker.

Which there are. I have dealt with redneck losers. In fact almost had to do prison time 25 years ago cause I sent a redneck to the hospital with two broken arms cause I saw him picking on, bullying and beating up my friend who just so happened to be a Native American. Belonged to the Miccosukee Tribe. He was a proud guy, but weak. Very good person and I loved talking to him. Coming out of a casino where he worked he was held to the ground by a pathetic shit kicking redneck piece of shit. I beat his ass badly and I was arrested. Witnesses on my behalf helped me, or else I was going to do time.

All of that is to say this. There is a such thing as rednecks or white trash, who fall right into their stereotype and the entire hypocritical left have ZERO PROBLEM agreeing to that.

That is the same thing with blacks and what is more is every pathetic stupid ass patronizing racist left wing snowflake know it.

Go ahead and deny it. I can tell you this, that most blacks agree with me. They know I am right and just like me not having a problem calling a redneck the rednecks they are, I have no problem for calling out the equal of any race.

Then again it is far more difficult going through life not being a fucking hypocrite. The fact that every left wing loser is on the PC side of EVERY ISSUE is proof of what hypocrites they all are.

Go ahead and keep posting my posts Mac. I stand behind them loser. Then again my hypocrisy only extends so far where you have ZERO CONTROL OVER YOUR HYPOCRISY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back