Trump Did This- to make Democrats Happy <<<< MY OPINION!

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Trump Confirms U.S. Is Israel’s “Protector”

During the 75 years since the end of the Second World War the Middle East has experienced dramatic change, to include the withdrawal of the imperial European powers from the region and the creation of the State of Israel. And the growth and diversification of energy resources mean that it is no longer as necessary to secure the petroleum that moves in tankers through the Persian Gulf. Lest there be any confusion over why the United States continues to be involved in Syria, Iraq, the Emirates and Saudi Arabia, President Donald Trump remarkably provided some clarity relating to the issue when on September 8th he declared that the U.S. isn’t any longer in the Middle East to secure oil supplies, but rather because we “want to protect Israel.”

The comment was made by Trump during a rally in Winston-Salem, N.C. as part of a boast about his having reduced energy costs for consumers. He said “I like being energy independent, don’t you? I’m sure that most of you noticed when you go to fill up your tank in your car, oftentimes it’s below two dollars. You say how the hell did this happen?… While I’m president, America will remain the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world. We will remain energy independent. It should be for many many years to come. The fact is, we don’t have to be in the Middle East, other than we want to protect Israel. We’ve been very good to Israel. Other than that, we don’t have to be in the Middle East.”

During the 75 years since the end of the Second World War the Middle East has experienced dramatic change, to include the withdrawal of the imperial European powers from the region and the creation of the State of Israel. And the growth and diversification of energy resources mean that it is no longer as necessary to secure the petroleum that moves in tankers through the Persian Gulf. Lest there be any confusion over why the United States continues to be involved in Syria, Iraq, the Emirates and Saudi Arabia, President Donald Trump remarkably provided some clarity relating to the issue when on September 8th he declared that the U.S. isn’t any longer in the Middle East to secure oil supplies, but rather because we “want to protect Israel.”

The comment was made by Trump during a rally in Winston-Salem, N.C. as part of a boast about his having reduced energy costs for consumers. He said “I like being energy independent, don’t you? I’m sure that most of you noticed when you go to fill up your tank in your car, oftentimes it’s below two dollars. You say how the hell did this happen?… While I’m president, America will remain the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world. We will remain energy independent. It should be for many many years to come. The fact is, we don’t have to be in the Middle East, other than we want to protect Israel. We’ve been very good to Israel. Other than that, we don’t have to be in the Middle East.”

1601382676127.png

• Banned

View attachment 394494
Did you read the article?

View attachment 394494
Did you read the article?
si senor

Or, we can adopt most of the New Green Deal and make oil irrelevant on the world stage. Then the Middle East is just a bunch of sand.
Adopting the green new deal has California in flames and the grid breaking down. Or, was that the goal all along?

Or, we can adopt most of the New Green Deal and make oil irrelevant on the world stage. Then the Middle East is just a bunch of sand.

Yeah, single payer healthcare and minimum incomes and other Maxist spending will so make oil irrelevant ...

:rolleyes:

You do realize leftists hate Jews...
You do realize Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a jew- right?

Ginsburg was the first Jewish woman and the second woman to serve on the Court, after Sandra Day O'Connor

I must say, hating ones self causes one to project their short comings on others.

Breaking: taxpayer dollars and young blood is being wasted to protect a country that spies on us, sold our military secrets to the chicoms, and attacked our naval vessel.

Yeah, single payer healthcare and minimum incomes and other Maxist spending will so make oil irrelevant ...

:rolleyes:
Electric cars, Geothermal HVAC.

Electric cars are mainly charged by carbon energy, Ignoramous.

Geothermal is not cheap or large scale. Think about it drilling those vents miles deep in the crust all over.

HVAC? What does that have to do with it.

No, there are two things that we could actually do now to dramatically reduce emissions, nuclear and fracking for natural gas to replace coal plants.

Democrats oppose both. You don't believe in global warming, just Marxism.

Yeah, minimum income and free healthcare are going to solve global warming. Sure they are ...

Forum List

Back