The Trump Hoax

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
From the back seat of a stretch limousine heading to meet the first contestants for his new TV show “The Apprentice,” Donald J. Trump bragged that he was a billionaire who had overcome financial hardship.

“I used my brain, I used my negotiating skills and I worked it all out,” he told viewers. “Now, my company is bigger than it ever was and stronger than it ever was.”

It was all a hoax.

Months after that inaugural episode in January 2004, Mr. Trump filed his individual tax return reporting $89.9 million in net losses from his core businesses for the prior year . The red ink spilled from everywhere, even as American television audiences saw him as a savvy business mogul with the Midas touch.

The Trump Hoax is portraying himself as a successful businessman when he was anything but. The Apprentice created the character of “Mr. Trump”; that character propelled him to the presidency.

Even after Trump made over $400 million on the Apprentice, he squandered it all on bad business decisions. The presidency gave him another life line, but that life line is coming to an end.

Trump perpetuated the greatest hoax in history. A hoax that led to the Presidency.

From the back seat of a stretch limousine heading to meet the first contestants for his new TV show “The Apprentice,” Donald J. Trump bragged that he was a billionaire who had overcome financial hardship.

“I used my brain, I used my negotiating skills and I worked it all out,” he told viewers. “Now, my company is bigger than it ever was and stronger than it ever was.”

It was all a hoax.

Months after that inaugural episode in January 2004, Mr. Trump filed his individual tax return reporting $89.9 million in net losses from his core businesses for the prior year . The red ink spilled from everywhere, even as American television audiences saw him as a savvy business mogul with the Midas touch.

The Trump Hoax is portraying himself as a successful businessman when he was anything but. The Apprentice created the character of “Mr. Trump”; that character propelled him to the presidency.

Even after Trump made over $400 million on the Apprentice, he squandered it all on bad business decisions. The presidency gave him another life line, but that life line is coming to an end.

Trump perpetuated the greatest hoax in history. A hoax that led to the Presidency.
Yeah. This is historic, and it won't just be America writing books on this moment, it will be global.

The greatest con run in modern history, and it's not over.

It was all a hoax.

Yeah. This is historic, and it won't just be America writing books on this moment, it will be global.

You’re right. Trump is perpetuating his second great hoax. The hoax of rampant voter fraud.

It was all a hoax.

You’re right. Trump is perpetuating his second great hoax. The hoax of rampant voter fraud.
Speaking of that: Report: Trump 2016 Campaign Sought To Dissuade Blacks From Voting, Listed Millions For ‘Deterrence’

It was all a hoax.

TDS aside, there's an inherent contradiction here.

Get a life buttercup.

I will give this to Trump, he is a master self promoter.

I mean who else could make $500,000 to pitch Double Stuf Oreos or another half-million to sell Domino’s Pizza and $850,000 to push laundry detergent.

It was all a hoax.

Nicely summed up. And this is the issue at the center of the NYT story. Not the amount of taxes he's paid. Other organizations will determine if he's paid everything he needs to.
It's the total smoke and mirror persona of Trump he's been projecting for the last five decades. The man is a failure as a businessman from top to bottom. Everything he lends his name to dies. He makes
his money by gaming the system. Even when he got handed the gift of The Apprentice, he still couldn't make good business decisions. No wonder no bank or lending institution in the United States will
come near him.

Those of us who've been following Trump for decades knew he was a scam artist and a fraud. This article, just puts it down in writing.
He's perpetrated one the greatest hoaxes in our history. And he got millions of loving lemmings to buy into it...priceless. :)

To obsess over one person so much is not healthy. No wonder you people are burning and looting cities.

The fact that Trump survived 4 years and accomplished most of his agenda while having 100x the enthusiasm as his opponent Biden, means that all you Never Trumpers have been losing for 4 years straight.

The DemonRat party is like the Cleveland Browns of football. All you people do is lose and bitch about everything.

You think one person is the problem. Meanwhile it’s your whole DemonRat party

Grow a pair and get a life.

I listened to a writer for Forbes who wrote a not particularly flattering book about Trump and how he is using the Presidency for his own personal financial gain.

He did say, however, that he is a billionaire. He said you can see everything that he owns. And if you add everything up, his value according to Forbes is $2.5 billion.

I listened to a writer for Forbes who wrote a not particularly flattering book about Trump and how he is using the Presidency for his own personal financial gain.

He did say, however, that he is a billionaire. He said you can see everything that he owns. And if you add everything up, his value according to Forbes is $2.5 billion.
But it might be all on debt.

If you’re worth billions but lose millions, you’re still a billionaire.

Unfortunately DemonRats can’t do math

Again, that depends on the debt level. It’s reported he personally signed on large loans that are coming due. If this is true and it’s true his businesses are losing money, he could be effectively bankrupt.

I will give this to Trump, he is a master self promoter.

I mean who else could make $500,000 to pitch Double Stuf Oreos or another half-million to sell Domino’s Pizza and $850,000 to push laundry detergent.

Don't be jelli

If a frog had a glass ass it would break when he jumps, so you can claim to be a billionaire.

It was all a hoax.

Nicely summed up. And this is the issue at the center of the NYT story. Not the amount of taxes he's paid. Other organizations will determine if he's paid everything he needs to.
It's the total smoke and mirror persona of Trump he's been projecting for the last five decades. The man is a failure as a businessman from top to bottom. Everything he lends his name to dies. He makes
his money by gaming the system. Even when he got handed the gift of The Apprentice, he still couldn't make good business decisions. No wonder no bank or lending institution in the United States will
come near him.

Those of us who've been following Trump for decades knew he was a scam artist and a fraud. This article, just puts it down in writing.
He's perpetrated one the greatest hoaxes in our history. And he got millions of loving lemmings to buy into it...priceless. :)

Well he has certainly found his calling as President.
Spectacular success.

It was all a hoax.

So this “Hoax” single handily wiped out ISIS without us needing to invade Syria, and brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs when Obama said it would require a magic wand.

Sorry but for just one of those accomplishments he deserves to live tax free the rest of his life.

It was all a hoax.

So, what you’re saying is trump overpaid his federal income tax and he’s owed a refund.

Forum List

Back