Trump did answer the question do you condemn white supremacy here’s the quote.

Wallace: "Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists & militia groups"

Trump: "Sure.."

And then Wallace interrupts him. And Biden piles on.

He condemned white supremacy—he literally made the KKK a domestic terrorist organization

The media's outrage is manufactured.
He then asked for a name,, Biden screamed proud boys..

Proud boys is run by a black manView attachment 394949
The left is retarded......the Proud Boys are awesome

Wallace: "Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists & militia groups"

He condemned white supremacy—he literally made the KKK a domestic terrorist organization

And...then he told them to "stand by".

LOL... wow.

The Proud Boys are not a White Supremacist group, hard to be one when you accept members of any race.

They only organize neo-nazi riots like we saw in Charlottesville.

Again, how are they Neo-Nazi if they accept and have members of all races?

Show me a Neo Nazi rally they organized.

They organized Charlottesville.
A bunch of Neo Nazi's showed up there.
And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

Gavin McInnes, the leader of the self-described "Western chauvinist" Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness "to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis" although the militia wing of the group the aforementioned Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights did attend.[21] In June, ahead of the rally, McInnes declared that "we need to distance ourselves from them", but "after backlash to the original disavowal flared-up from Alt-Right circles, the statement was withdrawn and replaced with another distancing the Proud Boys from the event yet also encouraging those who 'feel compelled' to attend".[93]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

And?

You claimed the Proud Boys organized Charlottesville, they did not, they were invited but their leader did not attend specifically because he didn't want to be associated with actual neo-nazis.

So either your statement is a lie or ignorance.

which one?

They did. The founder just didn't attend.

It conflicted with another event. Probably a cross burning or something.

Dude, you claimed they organized the Unite the Right Rally, now you are just trying to weasel your way out of saying you were wrong or lying.

Which was it, wrong or lying?

My hospital where I worked sponsored an outreach last month. The CEO didn't show up. Does that mean that ____________ didn't sponsor it?

The Proud boys didn't organize, that's what you said they did. The founder says he didn't want to associate with them, and the current leadership takes pains to not associate with actual Neo Nazi and WP groups.

Please backup your claim that the Proud Boys as an organization organized the Unite the Right rally.

An organization is made up of members...right? One of the members organized the Charlottesville Hate Fest. Do you agree? OR are you going to strap on your tap shoes and try to ignore that truth again?

Which one of their members?

You got a name and proven affiliation?

Here ya go:

I'm sure you'll scream fake news or make some other excuse. More tap dancing. You guys never own up to the facts.

Kessler is a former member, evidently they booted him for his WP links.

Nice try though.

LOL... wow.

The Proud Boys are not a White Supremacist group, hard to be one when you accept members of any race.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

Gavin McInnes, the leader of the self-described "Western chauvinist" Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness "to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis" although the militia wing of the group the aforementioned Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights did attend.[21] In June, ahead of the rally, McInnes declared that "we need to distance ourselves from them", but "after backlash to the original disavowal flared-up from Alt-Right circles, the statement was withdrawn and replaced with another distancing the Proud Boys from the event yet also encouraging those who 'feel compelled' to attend".[93]

And?

You claimed the Proud Boys organized Charlottesville, they did not, they were invited but their leader did not attend specifically because he didn't want to be associated with actual neo-nazis.

which one?

Dude, you claimed they organized the Unite the Right Rally, now you are just trying to weasel your way out of saying you were wrong or lying.

My hospital where I worked sponsored an outreach last month. The CEO didn't show up. Does that mean that ____________ didn't sponsor it?

The Proud boys didn't organize, that's what you said they did. The founder says he didn't want to associate with them, and the current leadership takes pains to not associate with actual Neo Nazi and WP groups.

Please backup your claim that the Proud Boys as an organization organized the Unite the Right rally.

An organization is made up of members...right? One of the members organized the Charlottesville Hate Fest. Do you agree? OR are you going to strap on your tap shoes and try to ignore that truth again?

Here ya go:

I'm sure you'll scream fake news or make some other excuse. More tap dancing. You guys never own up to the facts.

Nice try though.

So he was a member when he organized it...

I'm sure they wanted to distance themselves when the hate march (predictably) turned into a murder event.

Nice try though.

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

I'm sure they wanted to distance themselves when the hate march (predictably) turned into a murder event.

Nice try though.
Do you renounce slavery?

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

Nice try though.
Do you renounce slavery?
Yes.

Do you?

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

Nice try though.
Do you renounce slavery?
Yes.

Do you?
Im
A republican.. we ended it

He is not a black man but is actually a Hispanic

Enrique Tarrio but don't let the hat fool you

He is also has another group called Latinos for Trum

He is not a black man but is actually a Hispanic

Enrique Tarrio but don't let the hat fool you

He is also has another group called Latinos for Trum
He’s a black Latino.. he’s darker than obama

Funny how Trump can answer the question 50 times, and still the mindless, and ignorant left, will just sit there and say he never answered.

These people have nothing without lies. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Talk to any left-winger anywhere on this forum, and if they don't lie, then they are simply not arguing anything.

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

Nice try though.

No, they want to distance themselves from actual Neo Nazis and WP types, as the founder said.

Can you prove he was still a member when he organized it? Was he representing the organization?

Your original accusation has already been proven false, you just don't have the moral fortitude to admit it, but continue stonewalling, it makes everyone see you for the jackass you are.

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

Nice try though.
Do you renounce slavery?
Yes.

Do you?
Im
A republican.. we ended it

Perfected discrimination though.

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

Nice try though.

No, they want to distance themselves from actual Neo Nazis and WP types, as the founder said.

Can you prove he was still a member when he organized it? Was he representing the organization?

Your original accusation has already been proven false, you just don't have the moral fortitude to admit it, but continue stonewalling, it makes everyone see you for the jackass you are.

Amazing how they didn't disavow the "sworn member" before the hate group raid...only after.

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

Nice try though.

They can try to distance themselves...but it's not working.

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

Nice try though.

Amazing how they didn't disavow the "sworn member" before the hate group raid...only after.

Again, you said Proud Boys Organized it, and I clearly showed that was not true.

Again, are you a liar or ignorant?

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

Nice try though.

They can try to distance themselves...but it's not working.

Sorry, but they are on record as not supporting White Nationalism and WP types. They think western civ is superior, but the thing is they think EVERYONE should follow it's precepts voluntarily. They accept minority members who think as they do.

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Well, on the bright side, your title as Dumbest Bitch on USMB is secure.

On the downside, you're completely wrong . . . again. Unite the Right was organized by Jason Kessler, who is NOT a member of the Proud Boys and was not at the time he organized it. He did join the Proud Boys at one time, but they kicked his ass out specifically for being a racist nutjob. They want nothing to do with him.

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

Nice try though.

No, silly bitch. He was already booted to the curb when he organized it.

I'm sure you just make shit up to reassure yourself about the shit you already believe.

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

which one?

Here ya go:

Nice try though.

Nice try though.

Amazing how you're stupid enough to believe they NEEDED to "disavow" him before that, you blithering moron. They kicked him out; that's all the "disavowing" one usually needs for a schlub no one's heard of.

Seriously, how do you manage to walk and breathe at the same time?

Forum List

Back