Trump did answer the question do you condemn white supremacy here’s the quote.

President Trump condemned white supremacists (who vote Biden now), right after Charlottesville. The media simply keeps lying about this over and over again. Trump said that he condemns them totally.

Interestingly, the fact checkers have chosen not to rate the claim that president Trump did not condemn the Biden voters as fake. Rather they have posted the direct quote of what Trump said, which immediately debunks the claim. Never trust these clowns they are assimilated by anti-American Biden.
What is a white supremacist, anyway?

President Trump condemned white supremacists (who vote Biden now), right after Charlottesville. The media simply keeps lying about this over and over again. Trump said that he condemns them totally.

Interestingly, the fact checkers have chosen not to rate the claim that president Trump did not condemn the Biden voters as fake. Rather they have posted the direct quote of what Trump said, which immediately debunks the claim. Never trust these clowns they are assimilated by anti-American Biden.
What is a white supremacist, anyway?
Good question.. I guess if your white and happy .. lol

This reminds that I haven't seen many of the resident commie Democrats denounce white supremacy anywhere today. Since it is apparently something we're all supposed to do every 5 minutes of every day, how do they explain this lapse? Biden hasn't said anything either, neither has Harris, or Hillary, or Penelope or candycorn

This reminds that I haven't seen many of the resident commie Democrats denounce white supremacy anywhere today. Since it is apparently something we're all supposed to do every 5 minutes of every day, how do they explain this lapse? Biden hasn't said anything either, neither has Harris, or Hillary, or Penelope or candycorn

Since you asked me, I denounce it.
When the blob was asked...he embraced it.

Wow, I bet you're sorry that you brought it up.

Thanks for the batting practice.

tenor.gif

Since you asked me, I denounce it.

But not of your own volition; we had to remind you.

When the blob was asked...he embraced it.

Still peddling that lie? lol that's silly; he never embraced it, not even once.

Wow, I bet you're sorry that you brought it up.

why would I be sorry? You didn't make any sense, as usual.

Thanks for the batting practice.

You're welcome. Maybe some day you will get a hit.

i was pressured to condemn My Chemical Romance in high school

it's not a good feeling. it must be the same way Trump is feeling

Modern conservatism is cowardice in the face of leftist hegemony. It’s the long list of enemies to the Right. ..It’s the faux grandstanding while living in fear of being called racist

Modern conservatism is cowardice in the face of leftist hegemony. It’s the long list of enemies to the Right. ..It’s the faux grandstanding while living in fear of being called racist

You've worn out the term 'racist'; nobody fears it, just commie faggots who don't want to be tossed out of their peer group of deviants and gimps. They have nowhere else to go.

Chris Wallace and Joe Biden have never condemned white supremacist so obviously they are ones........
The Klanocrats don't like it when you use their own racist demagogue logic against them.

Wallace: "Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists & militia groups"

Trump: "Sure.."

And then Wallace interrupts him. And Biden piles on.

He condemned white supremacy—he literally made the KKK a domestic terrorist organization

The media's outrage is manufactured.
He then asked for a name,, Biden screamed proud boys..

Proud boys is run by a black manView attachment 394949

And...then he told them to "stand by".

LOL... wow.

Wallace: "Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists & militia groups"

He condemned white supremacy—he literally made the KKK a domestic terrorist organization

LOL... wow.

The Proud Boys are not a White Supremacist group, hard to be one when you accept members of any race.

LOL... wow.

The Proud Boys are not a White Supremacist group, hard to be one when you accept members of any race.

They only organize neo-nazi riots like we saw in Charlottesville.

LOL... wow.

Again, how are they Neo-Nazi if they accept and have members of all races?

Show me a Neo Nazi rally they organized.

LOL... wow.

They organized Charlottesville.
A bunch of Neo Nazi's showed up there.
And they were welcomed.

Trump should have said that he condemns all extremist groups, period.

Oh, you can’t do that. That’s like saying all lives matter. It would somehow ‘prove’ you meant the opposite.

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

Gavin McInnes, the leader of the self-described "Western chauvinist" Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness "to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis" although the militia wing of the group the aforementioned Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights did attend.[21] In June, ahead of the rally, McInnes declared that "we need to distance ourselves from them", but "after backlash to the original disavowal flared-up from Alt-Right circles, the statement was withdrawn and replaced with another distancing the Proud Boys from the event yet also encouraging those who 'feel compelled' to attend".[93]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

Gavin McInnes, the leader of the self-described "Western chauvinist" Proud Boys was invited to attend but declined because of an unwillingness "to be associated with explicit neo-Nazis" although the militia wing of the group the aforementioned Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights did attend.[21] In June, ahead of the rally, McInnes declared that "we need to distance ourselves from them", but "after backlash to the original disavowal flared-up from Alt-Right circles, the statement was withdrawn and replaced with another distancing the Proud Boys from the event yet also encouraging those who 'feel compelled' to attend".[93]

And?

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

You claimed the Proud Boys organized Charlottesville, they did not, they were invited but their leader did not attend specifically because he didn't want to be associated with actual neo-nazis.

So either your statement is a lie or ignorance.

which one?

So what?

LOL... wow.

And they were welcomed.

Wrong.

And?

You claimed the Proud Boys organized Charlottesville, they did not, they were invited but their leader did not attend specifically because he didn't want to be associated with actual neo-nazis.

So either your statement is a lie or ignorance.

which one?

They did. The founder just didn't attend.

It conflicted with another event. Probably a cross burning or something.

Forum List

Back