Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

No, you don't understand. He actually believes next month the Supreme Court is going to lead to the incarceration of 385 members of Congress plus Biden, Kamala & Pence; and they're going to throw out the 2020 election.

That one is fucked in the head. :cuckoo:
I believe they have no choice. The bullshit you have posted claiming immunity has the members admitting they did it by trying to get that immunity. Why is that? They know they fucked up big time.

Given that there was no “massive fraud” proven, it is an accurate statement
you are so full of it. For one thing, whether it is absolutely proven or not is IRRELEVANT in light of the fact of: MASSIVE accusations from CREDIBLE sources.

But most of all:

THERE HAS BEEN FRAUD proven.

But as per usual, the ostrich dimrats refuse to see the elephant in the room. Actually, they can't help but see it but they deny, deny, deny...

They are reality deniers

Nope, you utterly failed to prove an investigation was legally required. Even worse for you, the complaint is based on those asking for an investigation based on evidence they had. YOU proved they actually had no evidence at all. :lmao:
I do not have to prove that. All I have to prove is those members violated their oath. And that is an open and shut case.

Again, laughing boy the vote itself is the evidence.

No, you don't understand. He actually believes next month the Supreme Court is going to lead to the incarceration of 385 members of Congress plus Biden, Kamala & Pence; and they're going to throw out the 2020 election.

That one is fucked in the head. :cuckoo:
yep, anyone who disagrees w/ the business-as-usual powers that be is nuts.. yep

:rolleyes:

Then why did three states try to decertify and why did 147 members of Congress think there were reasons to investigate? It is called "redress" in the Constitution and the people redressing the government with grievances, such as fraud, deserve an answer from those who represent them. We never got that.
I hate to tell you this.

Trump had plenty of lawyers to sue after November 3rd. They did. Over 60 courts, 60 Judges and then the SC.

None of the Judges in all courts, be it Republican or Democratic appointed Judges, and there were some Trump appointed as well......could find any evidence, because the Lawyers showed NO evidence of fraud, or anything.

The 3 States recounted and found NOTHING.
Actually they found even more votes for Biden.

Those 147 Republicans were following the Trump formula of alleging and inciting that Trump might have won and there was fraud.

There was no fraud. The States knew it. The House knew it, the Senate knew it. Trump knew it.

Wanting to win and then losing is not the same as there being fraud.

They could not prove fraud, and neither have you.

I believe they have no choice. The bullshit you have posted claiming immunity has the members admitting they did it by trying to get that immunity. Why is that? They know they fucked up big time.
Who asked for immunity? Republican congress is only next year. You may be way jumping ahead.
Pay attention as to how many republicans in the House are not going to vote to impeach Joe Biden.

I do not have to prove that. All I have to prove is those members violated their oath. And that is an open and shut case.

You do not know the oath. They violated nothing. They did their Constitutional obligation.

Then why did three states try to decertify and why did 147 members of Congress think there were reasons to investigate? It is called "redress" in the Constitution and the people redressing the government with grievances, such as fraud, deserve an answer from those who represent them. We never got that.

No state did. Some sore-loser Republicans cried they wanted their state to decertify.

As far as a redress of grievances, the government must allow that. They did by having 147 members of Congress petition for a redress. Just because you petition for a redress of grievances doesn't mean you're necessarily going to get the outcome you desire.

It does not, but it does say when an investigation to protect the Constitution is asked by other members of Congress you violate your oath of office by refusing to investigate, They took the side of the enemy. That is treason.

LOL

Where the fuck does the Constitution say, "when an investigation to protect the Constitution is asked by other members of Congress," it has to be granted??

If that were the case, there would be no vote on such a matter. Such an ask would result in an automatic investigation.

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops.

FruitLoops, they already had immunity. Read the Constitution some time.

you are so full of it. For one thing, whether it is absolutely proven or not is IRRELEVANT in light of the fact of: MASSIVE accusations from CREDIBLE sources.

But most of all:

THERE HAS BEEN FRAUD proven.

But as per usual, the ostrich dimrats refuse to see the elephant in the room. Actually, they can't help but see it but they deny, deny, deny...

They are reality deniers

Oh? What fraud was proven...?

LOL

You already proved they had no evidence on which to base an investigation.

:dance:

Read the Constitution some time.
Read the book Rigged some time.

If the author was lying her ass off, I think she'd have been sued by now. Instead, we look at mediaworld and see that

CNN (of all folks)

is successfully sued

over and over..... but morons keep watching and filling their minds with fake news.. then they go on i-net forums and tell everyone who disagrees with them, anyone who watches real news.. that they are being misled or lied to or... ha ha.. comical

yep, anyone who disagrees w/ the business-as-usual powers that be is nuts.. yep

:rolleyes:

What else do you call someone who thinks the Supreme Court is going to incarcerate 385 members of Congress and Biden, Kamala & Pence for insurrection; based on a case that's been thrown out of every court which has reviewed it, no less.

I call that person, batshit insane.

It does not, but it does say when an investigation to protect the Constitution is asked by other members of Congress you violate your oath of office by refusing to investigate, They took the side of the enemy. That is treason.
Do show the link to where it says that, and again WHAT part of the Constitution needed to be protected?

And isn't it amazing that only a few Republicans, not all, are pursuing this, still. Like Jim Jordan.
Jim Jordan who spent hours interrogating Hilary Clinton trying to put her in jail for crimes she did not commit, but could not get anything but wasting everyone's time especially with an NINE hour interrogation?

If Biden is impeached, he will have no problem sitting for hours answering questions, knowing that he did not commit any crimes, and that his son's laptop has nothing to do with him. Nothing in it does.

So, salivate for now.

Let us pick all of this up next year if and when an impeachment actually happens.

What else do you call someone who thinks the Supreme Court is going to incarcerate 385 members of Congress and Biden, Kamala & Pence for insurrection; based on a case that's been thrown out of every court which has reviewed it, no less.

I call that person, batshit insane.
Right. If 385 people commit a crime (not saying they did but hypothetically...)

They shouldn't be held to account, according to you loony libs

because, by God... there was 385 of them!

385!

That's a number that nullifies accountability... yep

why did 147 members of Congress think there were reasons to investigate?

So? It takes 218 votes in the House for a measure to pass? They were partisan votes. They weren't required to present any new evidence, and they never did. They just bloviated and rehashed the unproven allegations that had been unsuccessful in the states courts.

Oh? What fraud was proven...?
well, for one, we all SAW with our own (you would say lying) eyes the ballots being re-inserted OVER and OVER again at the State Farm arena in (pretty sure it was) Fulton County, GA

Now we're supposed to believe that in the same, once - red state, the people elected a freak who almost ran over his wife with a car, someone who wants abortion up until the 9th month (whereas only something like 5% of Americans agree), someone who is buddies with the crazy pastor from Hell Jeremiah Wright who once said God d*** America!

Read the book Rigged some time.

If the author was lying her ass off, I think she'd have been sued by now. Instead, we look at mediaworld and see that

CNN (of all folks)

is successfully sued

over and over..... but morons keep watching and filling their minds with fake news.. then they go on i-net forums and tell everyone who disagrees with them, anyone who watches real news.. that they are being misled or lied to or... ha ha.. comical

I just read a big chunk of it. All I see are complaints about mail-in ballots. No actual evidence of actual fraud.

So where's that proof of election fraud you were talking about?

Right. If 385 people commit a crime (not saying they did but hypothetically...)

They shouldn't be held to account, according to you loony libs

because, by God... there was 385 of them!

385!

That's a number that nullifies accountability... yep

LOL

No one said they shouldn't be held accountable IF they committed a crime. Try arguing against what posters are actually saying.

Forum List

Back