trump denies critisizing May after criticizing her....

Donald Trump denies he criticized British prime minister after criticizing her - CNNPolitics

"Believe what I say....not what you see and hear." What a POS....

THE LIAR IN CHIEF IS AT IT AGAIN!
I love it even more...you guys are unhinged....

It is the trump playbook. Throw out some inflammatory statement and set the world on fire. When confronted with it....deny u said it and say...."Even if I did...it didn't mean what u think..."

Then in a few days he will double down on the original statement. He has done that over and over....

There is little doubt we are dealing with a man with a deeply hidden mental illness....it's only a matter if time before he completely blows....

Donald Trump denies he criticized British prime minister after criticizing her - CNNPolitics

It is the trump playbook. Throw out some inflammatory statement and set the world on fire. When confronted with it....deny u said it and say...."Even if I did...it didn't mean what u think..."

Then in a few days he will double down on the original statement. He has done that over and over....

There is little doubt we are dealing with a man with a deeply hidden mental illness....it's only a matter if time before he completely blows....

no just a guy that outsmarts you morons every time. It must be frustrating of you.......but it sure is funny to us.

May is a train wreck....the UK and the rest of Europe and its leaders are on the ropes....
Trump has held up a huge mirror for them to see themselves for who and what they are....their citizens are seeing them too....seeing them for the money hungry liars that they have become....

The truth is a lot of people including the big media are enriching themselves with "The way things are" and Trump is changing the way things are to the way things ought to be....

no just a guy that outsmarts you morons every time. It must be frustrating of you.......but it sure is funny to us.

Your so called president is s Lying POS....TAKE IT TO THE BANK!

The trump cult doesn’t care ! Lie all you want Donald . It’s either “fake news “ or he’s “trolling liberals “.

The trump bots are mentally ill. There’s no reasoning with them.

Trump and May...

President Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May pledged full cooperation on trade and other issues Friday.

In a joint press conference outside London, the two leaders touted the relationship between their countries and a commitment to work together.

May, "Trump and I came up with an ambitious deal that works for both countries that would build on the U.K.’s independent trade policy."

Trump thanked May for "pursuing fair and reciprocal trade" with the U.S. Standing next to May, he called her an "incredible woman" and "tough negotiator" who is doing a "fantastic job."

The trump cult doesn’t care ! Lie all you want Donald . It’s either “fake news “ or he’s “trolling liberals “.

It is a well practiced trump game. Putin trained him well. The point is to divide and confuse....

The trump bots are mentally ill. There’s no reasoning with them
He is working for us...the American people...Obamabots do not recognize when a president is actually doing exactly what he promised he would do....all we got from Mr. Obama was lies cover ups and scandals....

Plus its fun to watch libs heads explode when we say we don't care...especially the libtards in the media.....

TAKE IT TO THE BANK that he is the one and only absolute president! Without a doubt. It just really eats you guys up inside thou . . . . you want to be the ones who always say things then turn around and claim you never did! You can't even win at that! :twirl: :SMILEW~130:

TAKE IT TO THE BANK that he is the one and only absolute president! Without a doubt. It just really eats you guys up inside thou . . . . you want to be the ones who always say things then turn around and claim you never did! You can't even win at that! :twirl: :SMILEW~130:

Trump whooped their ass, destroyed the liberal fake news propaganda ministry, destroyed the race card, now Dem's and the liberal media are flailing in all directions while Trump seems to toy with them at will. :auiqs.jpg:

Putin's boy

Nope, most of them are not mentally ill, but they have ulterior motives for spreading lies.

Nope, most of them are not mentally ill, but they have ulterior motives for spreading lies.

As did Nazis in the 1930's and Jim Jones cult leaders in the jungles of Africa....there is a long list of lying charlatans that have taken advantage of the feable minded.....aka trumpettes

Trump whooped their ass, destroyed the liberal fake news propaganda ministry, destroyed the race card, now Dem's and the liberal media are flailing in all directions while Trump seems to toy with them at will. :auiqs.jpg:

Somehow the Leftards perennially fail to understand in their continuous glee of Trump bashing that the more they insult him, the bigger ass and loser they make him out to be, the only greater they humiliate themselves that they couldn't beat the guy and lost to him in a national POUNDING! I mean: THIRTY states to Hillary's paltry twenty! That is 306 EC votes to Hillary's mere 232. That is THIRTY-EIGHT votes short of the MINIMUM needed to win! And worst of all, many Obama voters traded parties to put him it! :21:

PRETTY SAD DAY when the most inexperienced, morally challenged person to ever run beats THE VERY BEST THING the Democrats had! And worst of all, is setting new records for grand accomplishments!

SO OF COURSE, the only recourse they have now is to claim that the ENTIRE NATION had a sudden lapse into utter stupidity, and that all the great Trump is doing, is really very, very bad. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back