Trump demands cut in Tik Tock deal

Yes. He really thinks he can just make demands like this.

Cue the excuse makers.

He's what the Trumpsters have wanted all along: An authoritarian nationalist strongman.

Turns out, all that "small government", "conservative values" crap has been pure bullshit.
/----/ Wouldn't that be a form of a Corporate Tax that you libtards screech about?
I made a devil's advocate argument that it could be framed as a tariff, but it seems nobody wants to address that point.

Because devil's advocate arguments do fuck all. Why not call it what it is, a commission?
I did also mention that in the context of this era of Orwellian bastardization of the language, which liberoidal assclowns like you wholeheartedly approve of when your team does it.

You are free to now go fuck yourself, dickweed.

Yeah, yeah, go eat a bag of dicks, 'anarch-capitalist'.

Cue the excuse makers.

He's what the Trumpsters have wanted all along: An authoritarian nationalist strongman.

Turns out, all that "small government", "conservative values" crap has been pure bullshit.
/----/ Wouldn't that be a form of a Corporate Tax that you libtards screech about?
I made a devil's advocate argument that it could be framed as a tariff, but it seems nobody wants to address that point.
It could also be framed as "spoils" or "ransom".
Indeed....But there's no such way that anyone could try to cynically shoehorn that around a legit function of the executeve, like you could a tariff.

Like I said...Just spitballing, not approving.

Oh, I'm sure he has his staff hard at work to find some excuse that will allow it. That's why he's so dangerous.

Cue the excuse makers.

Indeed....But there's no such way that anyone could try to cynically shoehorn that around a legit function of the executeve, like you could a tariff.

Oh, I'm sure he has his staff hard at work to find some excuse that will allow it. That's why he's so dangerous.

Corrupt criminals being criminal. Another day in Orange America.

Cue the excuse makers.

/——/ Too bad Adam Shytface and Fatazz Nadler couldn’t prove any of it. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Cue the excuse makers.

/——/ Too bad Adam Shytface and Fatazz Nadler couldn’t prove any of it. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Because corruption is hilarious when your guy does it. At least you admit you support it.

Cue the excuse makers.

You're title is deceptive, implying Donald Trump personally wants a cut of the deal.

Cue the excuse makers.

You're title is deceptive, implying Donald Trump personally wants a cut of the deal.
It's implying nothing of the sort. And it's irrelevant to the point of the thread. Which you're ignoring.

Cue the excuse makers.

Doesn't make it any less plausible, though.

Cue the excuse makers.

It makes me angry that these Cult45 assholes call themselves 'conservative'. Such a crock of shit.
Actually they are conservatives; this sort of authoritarianism is typically conservative.

They're Trumpsters. All that conservative talk was a game. Pretty amazing.
I already knew this 4 years ago. Changing the meaning of the word still annoys me.
I have to admit, the big picture really didn't hit me until a few months ago. Once I realized what they were really after -- an authoritarian nationalist strongman -- it all fell into place. Now their complete abandonment of everything else makes sense.
That they sought an authoritarian nationalist strongman was clear back in December of 2015.

Cue the excuse makers.

Because corruption is hilarious when your guy does it. At least you admit you support it.
/---/ And I can't prove you blew up Mount Rushmore this morning -- because it never happened.
Adam Shytface and Fatazz Nadler couldn't prove Trump corruption because it never happened.

Cue the excuse makers.

Like Kodak this is an insider trading scam as the Great Douche is spewing to move the stock price.

Cue the excuse makers.

It makes me angry that these Cult45 assholes call themselves 'conservative'. Such a crock of shit.
Actually they are conservatives; this sort of authoritarianism is typically conservative.

I

Cue the excuse makers.

I'd say this is more blatant corruption than authoritarianism.

Cue the excuse makers.

It's implying nothing of the sort. And it's irrelevant to the point of the thread. Which you're ignoring.
The mods just put out a warning on deceptive or inflammatory thread titles and yours is clearly written to deceive. All you had to do is write "Trump demands a cut for the US in the Tik Tok deal". Glad to help you out.

Cue the excuse makers.

/---/ And I can't prove you blew up Mount Rushmore this morning -- because it never happened.
Adam Shytface and Fatazz Nadler couldn't prove Trump corruption because it never happened.

Well, I completely disagree with your assessment. I believe the Senate just didn't convict because they are equally corrupt and we're covering Orange's ass. The evidence is there. Hopefully, state court can nail him in the near future. Fingers crossed.

Cue the excuse makers.

You should probably just off yourself over it.

President Trump has Governed quite Conservatively, thank you very much.

Cue the excuse makers.

No he hasn't. And that's just speaking fiscally, Cult45 hack.

Cue the excuse makers.

No he hasn't. And that's just speaking fiscally, Cult45 hack.

I can only assume that you don't know what the word means.

Forum List

Back