trump delivers message for upcoming elections to repubs

I totally agree with him. repubs need to sit it out. Do you need more proof that trump cares only about himself?
this looks bad.. (again, I will wait and see what a reliable news source says)

but

i guess dims wanting to kill as many babies as possible is not as bad as Trump saying this (allegedly)???

this looks bad.. (again, I will wait and see what a reliable news source says)

but

i guess dims wanting to kill as many babies as possible is not as bad as Trump saying this (allegedly)???
National Review is about as reliable a conservative news source as you can get, dipshit.

Even ignorant left wingers have to concede that Trump never said it. What we are reading is somebody named Zachary Evans interpretation of what Trump said. It beats talking about the current president anyway.

Trump released the statement himself you dumb piece of shit.
It us on his web site. As usual...trump says something totally stupid...and his cult needs to spin it so he does not look insane.

Guess what? HE SAID IT...AND HE IS INSANE.

fake news

and if he did say such things, it doesn't make sense... I'll wait until a reliable news outlet is reporting

trump cost the repub party two Senate seats in Georgia. Now he is trying to screw their chance of winning back the House in 2022.

How much more proof do you need that trump could give a flip about the repub party? It is all about him and his Big Lie.

But trump seems determined to change the political norm. He is out to torture the GOP for not buying into his lie.
Trump may not like how the primaries turn out if he gets too pushy.
I'm ready to move past Trump, and will vote for someone else in the primary.
If Trump wins the nomination I'm onboard, with him knowing that he can't bullshit all of us.

Take a look at that first graph you posted. It doesnt mean what you think it means lol. Only 19% think abortion should be illegal under any circumstance. That means 81% of women think abortion should be legal in some form. LOL!
And thanks for including that second "poll". That looks REAL scientific. You get that as a pop up window on Breitbart? LOL!

You done looking like a fool yet?
Moron, the abortion issue has been around since 1973. Grow a brain. Other issues are more important. Your 81% includes some restrictions. Only 36% say no restrictions on abortion, duh.

Figures you gullible moron would buy those photo ops.

We helped to create the problem, dipshit.

Tell that to the Mexican weed growers. Legalized weed in just a few states has all but put them out of business.

Actually that is trump.

You're pretty much the most ignorant little fuck on this forum.

Idiot dipshits like you, with nothing of value to say, are dismissed.

See ya', dipshit...

Trump is full of shit. There was no voter fraud, he had his ass beat & that's all there is too it.

And the river of tears him & you MAGA retards are shedding won't change a thing. But it's fun to watch.

It's sad libs are enjoying MAGA "tears" while FJB is droning and trafficking children while destroying our economy.

Congratulations: You idiots have somehow managed to top your own idiocy. How could this statement be construed to mean "Don't vote"?

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ’22 and ’24,” Trump said in a statement released Wednesday. “It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”
Top priority for the GOP is to solve the 2020 election fraud. And what actions are they taking? After all....it IS the single most important thing for them to do right now.

Moron, the abortion issue has been around since 1973. Grow a brain. Other issues are more important. Your 81% includes some restrictions. Only 36% say no restrictions on abortion, duh.
You cant admit you're stupid and read the graph wrong, can you? The majority of Americans want the abortion option legal in the US. You've lost. Just give up, shithead.

Forum List

Back