trump delivers message for upcoming elections to repubs

My prediction is we get a robust dem turnout and a lacking repub turnout. Just a hunch on my part. Mainly due to a strong turnout of women voters who dont want any part of restrictions put on their bodies by the government.
You think the pro-choice movement is way bigger than the pro-life movement?
Would you believe that women are 55% to 65% pro-life? Just saying.
1634239961599.png

1634240090575.png

The mid-terms have typically gone against the party in-power. 2022 and 2024 should be no different. Your pro-choice argument has been around since around 1973 when Roe v Wade happened. Its not a major factor.

I believe con men think it through a little more than that. Besides, when things go sideways, he'll just lie some more. Or, like Cult45, they'll pretend it never happened.
Rather than call trump the fraud that he is....the repubs sit there and allow him to destroy their political party. They will see the same fate as their party....They will disappear.

Such is the fate of Cowards.

View attachment 551723.

View attachment 551724

The mid-terms have typically gone against the party in-power. 2022 and 2024 should be no different. Your pro-choice argument has been around since around 1973 when Roe v Wade happened. Its not a major factor.
But trump seems determined to change the political norm. He is out to torture the GOP for not buying into his lie.

View attachment 551723.

View attachment 551724

Take a look at that first graph you posted. It doesnt mean what you think it means lol. Only 19% think abortion should be illegal under any circumstance. That means 81% of women think abortion should be legal in some form. LOL!
And thanks for including that second "poll". That looks REAL scientific. You get that as a pop up window on Breitbart? LOL!

You done looking like a fool yet?

Great idea! I'll get right on it.
Just be sure to put a lot of MAGA stuff on your profile. Oh and be sure to ask for money they love giving away their money to MAGA. Hell some people on here the other day were all ready to buy $16 MAGA coffee mugs.

Oh almost forgot this gem:

False. You just call it "doing nothing" because it isnt what you want done. Nobody wants "open borders". I realize you've been programmed to think that is what people to the left on the political spectrum want. But that is a lie.

Yes we know you want to see brown people die instead of actually coming up with solutions that would keep people in their countries and not have to walk 1,000 miles for a better life. It's always easier just to kill people and not actually solve the problem.

What an ignorant little brain-dead twerp you are.

What is the Biden administration doing to secure our borders? When was the last time Harris, the gash in charge of that whole fucking mess, even visited the border?

While you criticize what I say, the inescapable reality for you is that you're too fucking stupid to come up with anything yourself.

So fuck off...

the gash in charge
Oh a woman hater.

even visited the border
Because visiting the border accomplishes nothing?

My solutions:
1. More use of technology at the border to stop crossings
2. Help to improve conditions in the countries where the illegals originate
3. Legalize all drugs. That would stop illegal drugs from crossing the border, lessen crime in countries where illegals are coming from making for better living conditions, lesson prison populations and burden on taxpayers, and it would decrease crime in your favorite city, Chicago.

What you have to say about that, boy?

Oh a woman hater.
I don't hate women.

I hate that festering gash Kamala Harris...

Because visiting the border accomplishes nothing?

Now you're just pathetically making excuses for her.

She can't have a full understanding of what she's in charge of fixing if she's never seen the problem...

My solutions:
1. More use of technology at the border to stop crossings

I won't argue against that...

2. Help to improve conditions in the countries where the illegals originate

Not our problem. We simply don't have the means to do that. Anyone whose IQ exceedes their show seize would understand that...

3. Legalize all drugs. That would stop illegal drugs from crossing the border, lessen crime in countries where illegals are coming from making for better living conditions, lesson prison populations and burden on taxpayers, and it would decrease crime in your favorite city, Chicago.

Legalizing drugs won't stop illegal drugs from crossing the border.

If and when drugs are legalized, they will need to be regulated, not unlike tobacco or alcohol.

As for what you think my "favorite city" is, well, now you're just being an ignoramus.

What you have to say about that, boy?

You're nothing but a know-nothing, ignorant little bed-wetter...

He is clearly saying election integrity is the most important thing for republicans is to address.
TRUMP is setting up a clear litmus test to sort the rinos from the MAGA candidates. Republicans have been running on issues like voter ID laws and securing elections long before TRUMP, so it will be hard for them to pass off running on "elections are secure and we need more mail-in voting without signature matching or a chain of command".
Trump is full of shit. There was no voter fraud, he had his ass beat & that's all there is too it.

And the river of tears him & you MAGA retards are shedding won't change a thing. But it's fun to watch.

She can't have a full understanding of what she's in charge of fixing if she's never seen the problem...
Figures you gullible moron would buy those photo ops.

Not our problem. We simply don't have the means to do that. Anyone whose IQ exceedes their show seize would understand that...
We helped to create the problem, dipshit.

Legalizing drugs won't stop illegal drugs from crossing the border.
Tell that to the Mexican weed growers. Legalized weed in just a few states has all but put them out of business.

You're nothing but a know-nothing, ignorant little bed-wetter...
Actually that is trump.

Forum List

Back