trump delivers message for upcoming elections to repubs

It's sad libs are enjoying MAGA "tears" while FJB is droning and trafficking children while destroying our economy.

Trafficking children is a huge problem in Atlanta and other large cities with hub airports and its been a problem for 30 years..

It is a little worrying, I admit ------------

I'm watching, I'm waiting. Hopefully Trump will be okay to run in '24. We'll see.

Bannon said they will have shock jocks and guns in 2024.. "no peaceful transition".

Even ignorant left wingers have to concede that Trump never said it. What we are reading is somebody named Zachary Evans interpretation of what Trump said. It beats talking about the current president anyway.
I don't know about that --- the OP article had quotes around what they said Trump actually said, so . . . . Well, let's see.

One thing I'm sure of is that we have to source EVERYTHING claimed about either Trump or Biden between right now and Nov. 10, 2024. Because the lies are going to proliferate till there is no other "news."

Rather than call trump the fraud that he is....the repubs sit there and allow him to destroy their political party. They will see the same fate as their party....They will disappear.

Such is the fate of Cowards.
Yeah, good luck with that . . . . .

Naaaaaaaaah, we'll just elect someone younger, if we have to. As much like Trump as we can get.

I don't know about that --- the OP article had quotes around what they said Trump actually said, so . . . . Well, let's see.

One thing I'm sure of is that we have to source EVERYTHING claimed about either Trump or Biden between right now and Nov. 10, 2024. Because the lies are going to proliferate till there is no other "news."

Wow... Still swimming for the drain?

It is a little worrying, I admit ------------

I'm watching, I'm waiting. Hopefully Trump will be okay to run in '24. We'll see.
If 45 runs he'll spend half his time dodging supeonas on the campaign trail.

Bannon said they will have shock jocks and guns in 2024.. "no peaceful transition".
Bannon should shut his trap. The only reason he's not sitting in prison right now is because Gangster 45 pardoned him.

My prediction is we get a robust dem turnout and a lacking repub turnout. Just a hunch on my part. Mainly due to a strong turnout of women voters who dont want any part of restrictions put on their bodies by the government.

If 2018 is any indication, I won't be surprised if you're right.

The republicans underestimate women.

We are so sick and tired of our bodies being political pawns.

We know that the courts won't protect our rights. The only way to put a stop to all this garbage is to vote out every republican in office.

Maybe then they will get a clue.

Meanwhile, all those laws that put barriers and outright deny women their reproductive rights needs to be repealed.

The man needs some serious psychiatric help
The repub party needs to grow a backbone.

Bannon is preaching to overthrow our government and Constitution.
He is as treasonous as trump. The select committee needs to throw his greasy ass in jail until he admits that he and Donald planned January 6th.

Why even bother to vote in a banana republic like the US when the Democrats have learned how to steal elections with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing states?

Isn't that a waste of time?

2 of these threads,

AND NOT A SINGLE THREAD ON BIDENS WONDERFUL ACCOMPLISHMENTS on the first page of this forum.

Telling.

44% of Biden Voters cast their ballot to vote against Trump. So for nearly half of the voters, they accomplished their task on January Twentieth.

But the reality is, both candidates were giant piles of steaming shit. So Biden is awful. Fine. Run someone who isn’t a giant steaming pile of shit. I can provide you with a list if you like. People I’d like to see run. Rational and intelligent people. People I’d vote for.

But if you run Trump again, I won’t. I won’t show up to vote.

Why even bother to vote in a banana republic like the US when the Democrats have learned how to steal elections with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing states?

Isn't that a waste of time?

Um, they were counted by Republicans and still came up with Biden winning.

Forum List

Back