trump delivers message for upcoming elections to repubs

Trump said "If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do."

So what say you to that? Will this actually decrease Republican voter turnout in 2022 and 2024? Because as all sane people know, there is no election fraud to investigate.

Wonderful idea Mr. Trump. Keep the Republicans home for the midterms. Democrats will win big, and do as they please! :lol:

No, not really. I think he could've reacted more strongly to what happened, but those who chose to riot bear the responsibility for it...
Even though several rioters believed trump instructed them to do what they did? I'm hardly saying trump is 100% responsible for what happened Jan 6th, but I'll think we'll get a better idea of what was going on once the WH memo's are released that trump has been fighting so hard not to be released.

I never suggested anything so stupid.

Those crossing legally are more than welcome to continue to do that. Those who break our laws to come here are not...
You said to shut down the border until we can find a solution.

So?

Are you saying we don't have an out of control problem at the southern border? Because even Biden recognizes that we do...
A wall can be climbed over, dug under, and drilled through. You want a 4,000 year old solution to a 21st century problem. Not gonna solve anything.

That's a wise choice on your part, as my beliefs cannot be argued.
Your beliefs can be easily argued, but my point was that you are the type that if someone shows you a better way, you still wont give up your beliefs. So why bother?

How can it be blackmail? If rinos lost the trust in their base, well that's on them.
I'll spell it out for you
1. trump is telling republican politicians you either keep starting these investigations into 2020 "voter fraud" and keep undermining the integrity of our election process, or I'll tell people not to vote for you. The end. Trump actually was serious when he said the elections are honest if i win and rigged if I lose. That's how fragile his ego is. So he's already setting things up for when he loses in 2024. But if he wins, the election process in America will be described as "beautiful". Are you going to try to convince us that WONT happen? LOL!

I totally agree with him. repubs need to sit it out. Do you need more proof that trump cares only about himself?
Doesn't matter whether the election was fraudulent or not, asking people in your party to stay home and not vote is just plain stupid. That's how Republicans lost he Senate in 2020.

Georgia elected two democratic senators because republicans stayed home. The big lie has blowback.
Wrong. GA has two democrat senators because the GOP ran Collins against the incumbent Kelly Loeffler and split the GOP vote in their "jungle primary". Trump should have stayed out of it and the GOP would have kept the Senate. In 2022 Warnock is up, so we'll see if he holds onto his senate seat...probably not.

Even though several rioters believed trump instructed them to do what they did? I'm hardly saying trump is 100% responsible for what happened Jan 6th, but I'll think we'll get a better idea of what was going on once the WH memo's are released that trump has been fighting so hard not to be released.

He didn't instruct anyone to riot, and you'll die an old, bitter liberal before you can show he did.

Attempting to make a point with lies is stupid...

You said to shut down the border until we can find a solution.

My apologies. I thought it went without saying that I was referring to illegal immigration. Legal immigration's not the problem...

A wall can be climbed over, dug under, and drilled through. You want a 4,000 year old solution to a 21st century problem. Not gonna solve anything.

And the liberals option is to do nothing.

We need armed troops on the border, prepared to defend that border with violence...

Your beliefs can be easily argued,

No, they can't...

but my point was that you are the type that if someone shows you a better way, you still wont give up your beliefs. So why bother?

I'm happy to consider a "better way".

Looking at your posts, though, you don't offer one.

So, why bother, indeed?

Wrong. GA has two democrat senators because the GOP ran Collins against the incumbent Kelly Loeffler and split the GOP vote in their "jungle primary". Trump should have stayed out of it and the GOP would have kept the Senate. In 2022 Warnock is up, so we'll see if he holds onto his senate seat...probably not.
My prediction is we get a robust dem turnout and a lacking repub turnout. Just a hunch on my part. Mainly due to a strong turnout of women voters who dont want any part of restrictions put on their bodies by the government.

He didn't instruct anyone to riot, and you'll die an old, bitter liberal before you can show he did.

Attempting to make a point with lies is stupid...
Trump got the result he wanted, to a point. If you havent noticed yet, trump doesnt use language where he comes right out and tells people to do something. I will admit he does have a gift for doing that. Like I said he is far from 100% responsible. Lots of others culpable as well.

My apologies. I thought it went without saying that I was referring to illegal immigration. Legal immigration's not the problem...
You literally said "shut down the border". What else am I supposed to think?

No, they can't...
Proof that nobody can change your mind. My beliefs can change. How do I know this? Because they have over time.

'm happy to consider a "better way".
Only if they are inline with your faulty beliefs. If someone showed you a better way that disagreed with your beliefs, you'd automatically discount it.

Oh almost forgot this gem:

And the liberals option is to do nothing.

We need armed troops on the border, prepared to defend that border with violence...
False. You just call it "doing nothing" because it isnt what you want done. Nobody wants "open borders". I realize you've been programmed to think that is what people to the left on the political spectrum want. But that is a lie.

Yes we know you want to see brown people die instead of actually coming up with solutions that would keep people in their countries and not have to walk 1,000 miles for a better life. It's always easier just to kill people and not actually solve the problem.

Forum List

Back