trump delivers message for upcoming elections to repubs

Trump said "If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do."

So what say you to that? Will this actually decrease Republican voter turnout in 2022 and 2024? Because as all sane people know, there is no election fraud to investigate.

Democrat landslide would be the result. But I though Trump is going to run again?

Some will laugh at me, but keep an eye on AOC. She's got a lot of growing to do, but I think she may have potential.
Yeah I would say the biggest fault of people like AOC is getting sucked into these twitter battles with people like MTG. Just stick to the issues. Dont give "people" like MTG any air.

Yeah I would say the biggest fault of people like AOC is getting sucked into these twitter battles with people like MTG. Just stick to the issues. Dont give "people" like MTG any air.
She's a millennial after all. Almost all of my peers are obsessed with social media. lol I agree though. Maybe that's what I mean by growth. She hasn't hit her stride yet. Maybe she will, maybe not. I'm keeping my eye on her though.

Democrat landslide would be the result. But I though Trump is going to run again?
Maybe this is a signal he isnt. Or maybe it's trump thinking that this will actually make repubs open up investigations. If that is the case, I think trump obviously overplayed his hand, because that is not going to happen. So if he did have aspirations of running in 2024, he's kinda boxed himself in a corner because last time I checked, telling your voters to stay home and not vote for you isnt a winning strategy.

Trump said "If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do."

So what say you to that? Will this actually decrease Republican voter turnout in 2022 and 2024? Because as all sane people know, there is no election fraud to investigate.

Okay now show us where TRUMP tells republicans not to vote? Alerting the RNC/GOP along with elected republicans that not addressing the issues with election integrity will result in low voter turnout among republicans is far different then telling republicans not to vote.

Okay now show us where TRUMP tells republicans not to vote? Alerting the RNC/GOP along with elected republicans that not addressing the issues with election integrity will result in low voter turnout among republicans is far different then telling republicans not to vote.
Obviously you dont want to see how trump in this very statement is attempting to blackmail the republicans. Do as I say or nobody is gonna show up to vote for you because, like i've done before, I will tell people not to vote in an election. And we all saw the results of what happened in Georgia. In any case, trump is overplaying his hand because there arent going to be new investigations so I guess repubs will magically have a lower turnout in 2022 and 2024. And according to you, trump will have had nothing to do with it. LOL!

Obviously you dont want to see how trump in this very statement is attempting to blackmail the republicans. Do as I say or nobody is gonna show up to vote for you because, like i've done before, I will tell people not to vote in an election. And we all saw the results of what happened in Georgia. In any case, trump is overplaying his hand because there arent going to be new investigations so I guess repubs will magically have a lower turnout in 2022 and 2024. And according to you, trump will have had nothing to do with it. LOL!

So you acknowledge TRUMP didn't tell anyone not to vote.

LOL, f-off with TRUMP blackmailing republicans. TRUMP has already awaken people up to the blackmail coming from the GOP/RNC on voting for the rino vs the democrat.

Why wont you vote for Trump a 3rd time?

Several reasons.

First, his age. He would be six months shy of his 79th birthday when he took office. Joe Biden has shown us what happens when you elect a geriatric to the Presidency. Think about it: Biden was pretty sharp just a few short years ago. Now he's a drooling buffoon. Of our 46 Presidents,
34 of them were in their 40's and 50's when elected to office. Maybe it's time to try someone in that age bracket again.

I don't care for how he's conducted himself since the last election. I don't believe he launched some violent insurrection on January 6, but I do think he could've done a better job in his response to what happened. And, if those rioters are the kinds of people who truly support him, I don't want them thinking they'll be able to get away with shit because Trump is President. Those who stormed the Capitol building were not stable.

I believe he failed in response to the riots last year. I think he should have put his boot heel into the neck of every city that was burning and being looted. In many cases, it was clear that local authorities were either impotent in their response or they just didn't care to. I believe those authorities should've been arrested to face federal charges. When the Governor of Oregon told Trump she didn't want troops in her cities, Trump should've said "Fuck you. You're a failure" and then marched troops down Main Street.

His 3AM tweets, his name calling; bullshit like that, while I didn't love it, doesn't rise to the level of being sufficient to keep him out of office.

I think his plans were good. I'm a huge supporter of sealing off our southern border until we get a handle on the problem there. I think we need a wall. On that issue, we need someone who believe as Trump does, but who isn't Trump. As far as I can tell, that would be Ron DeSantis. For me, DeSantis checks all the boxes. He's of a younger generation, he's former military, he's conservative, he respects the 2nd Amendment; I could go on.

But he would do the job without the acerbic tone that we've come to expect from Trump...

I've been posting to the crazy people who believe the system is rigged to not vote.

If they don't believe our system is honest then there's no reason for them to vote.

Now, trump is telling them to not vote. He's right. How can anyone take part in a system they believe is corrupt and rigged?

I hope all of trump's followers take his advice.

Don't vote next year and in 2024.

His announcement tells me that he won't be running for president in 2024. If he was, he never would have made that announcement.

OK, this is shaping up to be a litmus test for Trump's "control" of his base.
Will Republicans not vote in 2022 and 2024, and let the dems consolidate their power?
IMHO Trump loses. No Republican will drink his stupid KoolAde.
Georgia elected two democratic senators because republicans stayed home. The big lie has blowback.

So you acknowledge TRUMP didn't tell anyone not to vote.

LOL, f-off with TRUMP blackmailing republicans. TRUMP has already awaken people up to the blackmail coming from the GOP/RNC on voting for the rino vs the democrat.
No, I dont acknowledge that. Trump is telling repubs not to vote unless there are more investigations (that change the 2020 election results) into the 2020 "election fraud". Trumps message was pretty clear to those that arent choosing to ignore the obvious.

FBmyVD2XIAEocib

To be fair, nowhere in that is there a "threat", nor is Trump telling anyone not to do anything.

He's making a statement of what he believes will come to pass.

And he'll be proven wrong...

You're the one becoming irrelevant cat lady.
^^^
Triggered. That's what happens when loser-bitches keep losing.

Currently, they're losing massively over vaccine mandates. Their humiliation there is complete, abject and total. And they know it. They fully understand that the whole planet is laughing at them, and they're not taking it well.

It's not just Biden whupping their bitch asses, of course. It's all liberals. We can all take some credit. Trump cult loser-tears are delicious, and life is good.

Now, run along. You're needed. Putin wants another coat of saliva applied, and you were specifically requested.

Maybe it's time to try someone in that age bracket again.
Agreed.

I don't care for how he's conducted himself since the last election
Agreed.

I don't believe he launched some violent insurrection on January 6, but I do think he could've done a better job in his response to what happened.
So are you saying trump bears some responsibility or no responsibility for Jan 6th?

Those who stormed the Capitol building were not stable.
Agreed.

His 3AM tweets, his name calling; bullshit like that, while I didn't love it, doesn't rise to the level of being sufficient to keep him out of office.
So what you are saying is you dont have to qualify to be a human being to be President? As long as you agree with the policies, it's acceptable to be human garbage.

I'm a huge supporter of sealing off our southern border until we get a handle on the problem there.
So just screw the people that cross back and forth between the border that go to work, school, or conduct their daily business. That's over 100,000 people per day that do that.

I think we need a wall
The vast majority of illegals come via airplane or a port of entry.

I'm not going to argue too much about your beliefs that you mentioned in the end because those I'm sure are so deeply embedded in you nobody will ever change your mind on those.

FBmyVD2XIAEocib

To be fair, nowhere in that is there a "threat", nor is Trump telling anyone not to do anything.

He's making a statement of what he believes will come to pass.

And he'll be proven wrong...
LOL there is no threat. OF COURSE there is a threat imbedded in there. It's trumps modus operandi. He's making a statement about what will come to pass because HE WILL MAKE IT COME TO PASS. Look what happened in Georgia. Just recently, he told people to vote for Stacey Abrams against Brian Kemp. You are either naive or purposely avoiding the obvious.

commenting on what i was saying earlier Trump wisely said that because he obviously remembered the words of Stalin who spoke the oh so true words and why he became their premiere when he spoke ITS NOT HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT VOTE THAT COUNTS ITS THE PEOPLE WHO COUNT THE VOTES THAT COUNT. Exposing how elections around the world are rigged worldwide which someone he beat the system amazingly.

No, I dont acknowledge that. Trump is telling repubs not to vote unless there are more investigations (that change the 2020 election results) into the 2020 "election fraud". Trumps message was pretty clear to those that arent choosing to ignore the obvious.

He is clearly saying election integrity is the most important thing for republicans is to address.
TRUMP is setting up a clear litmus test to sort the rinos from the MAGA candidates. Republicans have been running on issues like voter ID laws and securing elections long before TRUMP, so it will be hard for them to pass off running on "elections are secure and we need more mail-in voting without signature matching or a chain of command".

Agreed.

Agreed.

So are you saying trump bears some responsibility or no responsibility for Jan 6th?

No, not really. I think he could've reacted more strongly to what happened, but those who chose to riot bear the responsibility for it...

So what you are saying is you dont have to qualify to be a human being to be President? As long as you agree with the policies, it's acceptable to be human garbage.

That's stupid and makes no sense.

Is this conversation going to start to devolve?

So just screw the people that cross back and forth between the border that go to work, school, or conduct their daily business. That's over 100,000 people per day that do that.
I never suggested anything so stupid.

Those crossing legally are more than welcome to continue to do that. Those who break our laws to come here are not...

The vast majority of illegals come via airplane or a port of entry.
So?

Are you saying we don't have an out of control problem at the southern border? Because even Biden recognizes that we do...

I'm not going to argue too much about your beliefs that you mentioned in the end because those I'm sure are so deeply embedded in you nobody will ever change your mind on those.

That's a wise choice on your part, as my beliefs cannot be argued.

Now... you may go...

Forum List

Back