trump delivers message for upcoming elections to repubs

Trump said "If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do."

So what say you to that? Will this actually decrease Republican voter turnout in 2022 and 2024? Because as all sane people know, there is no election fraud to investigate.

Trump said "If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do."

So what say you to that? Will this actually decrease Republican voter turnout in 2022 and 2024? Because as all sane people know, there is no election fraud to investigate.

While this was just his latest juvenile temper tantrum, I wonder if he painted himself into a corner here.

This would mean that, if he runs and wants them to vote for him, the "problems" are "fixed" and he therefore has no excuses.

Children sometimes say things before thinking them through.

Last edited:

I say we Trump supporters need to follow our fearless leader!

Boycott 2022!!!

While this was just his latest juvenile temper tantrum, I wonder if he painted himself into a corner here.

This would mean that, if he runs and wants them to vote for him, the "problems" are "fixed" and he therefore has no excuses.

Children sometimes say things before thinking them through.
Critical thinking isn't a tRumpling strength.

This is just another chapter in Trump's extortion racket. GOP leadership either rubber stamps his lie that he won the election or he's going to convince his idiot base not to vote in '22 & '24.

And it's another example showing that Trump is a deranged malignant psychopath willing to blow the whole thing up for his own gain.

But continue to kiss his ass, Trumptards.

So you gonna do what trump says and not vote? Or will you disobey trump?
I'm not a Trump supporter so I wouldn't have the faintest idea what they will do. You should get to the bottom of why anybody that criticizes a leftie is automatically a Republican in your mind.

I'm not a Trump supporter so I wouldn't have the faintest idea what they will do. You should get to the bottom of why anybody that criticizes a leftie is automatically a Republican in your mind.
Fair enough. It's obvious from your post history, though, you are a conservative. So what is your take regarding Trump taking over the conservative movement?

No one tells me if I can or cannot vote. I don't give a fuck who it is.

I'm conservative, not a Republican, and I voted for Trump twice. While I long ago decided I won't vote for him a third time, this only solidifies my resolve. No one should believe they wield that sort of influence over the American voter.

Besides, if Republicans don't vote in '22 and '24 that dooms us to democrat leadership, and the dark days which come with that leadership, for the foreseeable future...

No one tells me if I can or cannot vote. I don't give a fuck who it is.

I'm conservative, not a Republican, and I voted for Trump twice. While I long ago decided I won't vote for him a third time, this only solidifies my resolve. No one should believe they wield that sort of influence over the American voter.

Besides, if Republicans don't vote in '22 and '24 that dooms us to democrat leadership, and the dark days which come with that leadership, for the foreseeable future...
Why wont you vote for Trump a 3rd time?

I agree. The elusive former Republicans should team up with moderate Democrats to dry up the extremes, while the Neo-GOP continue to Squeal, hold their breath, stomp their feet........

#stopthesqueal

Fair enough. It's obvious from your post history, though, you are a conservative.
Nope. Dig deeper to find the truth.

I agree with conservatives on a couple of issues, and I do in fact criticize the left heavily and frequently, but I also support universal healthcare and I want to see us prioritize making education more affordable or tuition-free if possible. I think it's more important to criticize your own side than it is to criticize your enemy. That's why I am so hard on lefties in general. These are the people that are supposed to be at my side, and they're a complete mess.
So what is your take regarding Trump taking over the conservative movement?
I think he's a populist that speaks to everyday Republicans. He uses their language. He thinks what they think, and expresses himself the way they do. He's one of them. It's obvious why they love him so much.

Here's my honest opinion...

I'll take a populist conservative over an establishment conservative like Ted Cruz ANY DAY. Having the chaos of Trump is far better than having the ordered and meticulous evil of somebody like Cruz. I heavily prefer populists over establishment types on the left too. I don't trust establishment politicians. I think we should all be voting for populists that defy political normative behavior.

I agree with conservatives on a couple of issues, and I do in fact criticize the left heavily and frequently, but I also support universal healthcare and I want to see us prioritize making education more affordable or tuition-free if possible. I think it's more important to criticize your own side than it is to criticize your enemy. That's why I am so hard on lefties in general. These are the people that are supposed to be at my side, and they're a complete mess.
I would agree often times dems are a complete mess. Looks like we agree on both those issues you mentioned.

Would you describe Bernie Sanders as a Populist? Seems like he would be.

OK, this is shaping up to be a litmus test for Trump's "control" of his base.
Will Republicans not vote in 2022 and 2024, and let the dems consolidate their power?
IMHO Trump loses. No Republican will drink his stupid KoolAde.

Would you describe Bernie Sanders as a Populist? Seems like he would be.
Yes. I like Bernie a lot. I think he dreams big, maybe too big sometimes, but his honesty and heart are a true rarity and a true treasure in politics. I think he would have been a good president. Unfortunately he is very old now.

Yes. I like Bernie a lot. I think he dreams big, maybe too big sometimes, but his honesty and heart are a true rarity and a true treasure in politics. I think he would have been a good president. Unfortunately he is very old now.
Yeah big fan of Bernie as well. Doubt we'll see another like him in my lifetime come as close to the WH as he did.

Forum List

Back