Trump defends “Hang Mike Pence!” Chant during insurrection.

bl_436_original_12241.jpg

Which one - do you think he knows this is a farce?
I don't know what the psychological term for this is, but I think it's possible that he will say anything in the moment, but then instantly and automatically talk himself into believing what he had just said, no matter how ludicrous.

You could be right, though.

“Former President Trump — in a taped interview with Jonathan Karl of ABC News that was shared with Axios — defended, quite extensively, supporters who threatened to "hang" former Vice President Mike Pence.

Karl: "They were saying 'hang Mike Pence.'"

• Trump: "Because it's common sense, Jon. It's common sense that you're supposed to protect. How can you — if you know a vote is fraudulent, right? — how can you pass on a fraudulent vote to Congress? How can you do that? And I'm telling you: 50/50, it's right down the middle for the top constitutional scholars when I speak to them. Anybody I spoke to — almost all of them at least pretty much agree, and some very much agree with me — because he's passing on a vote that he knows is fraudulent. How can you pass a vote that you know is fraudulent? Now, when I spoke to him, I really talked about all of the fraudulent things that happened during the election. I didn't talk about the main point, which is the legislatures did not approve — five states. The legislatures did not approve all of those changes that made the difference between a very easy win for me in the states, or a loss that was very close, because the losses were all very close."

A former President defending those that wanted to hang his vice-president is as disturbing as it gets for our Constitutional Republic.

We all know Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself, but throwing your own vice-president to the wolves!

To think there are those who would still vote for this trash.

Sad.
Please forgive me, but are you insane?

Why are you claiming that Trump defended people chanting this?

And why would any sane person care if he did?

Do you see/hear words that aren't there?

Serious question.

“Former President Trump — in a taped interview with Jonathan Karl of ABC News that was shared with Axios — defended, quite extensively, supporters who threatened to "hang" former Vice President Mike Pence.

Karl: "They were saying 'hang Mike Pence.'"

• Trump: "Because it's common sense, Jon. It's common sense that you're supposed to protect. How can you — if you know a vote is fraudulent, right? — how can you pass on a fraudulent vote to Congress? How can you do that? And I'm telling you: 50/50, it's right down the middle for the top constitutional scholars when I speak to them. Anybody I spoke to — almost all of them at least pretty much agree, and some very much agree with me — because he's passing on a vote that he knows is fraudulent. How can you pass a vote that you know is fraudulent? Now, when I spoke to him, I really talked about all of the fraudulent things that happened during the election. I didn't talk about the main point, which is the legislatures did not approve — five states. The legislatures did not approve all of those changes that made the difference between a very easy win for me in the states, or a loss that was very close, because the losses were all very close."

A former President defending those that wanted to hang his vice-president is as disturbing as it gets for our Constitutional Republic.

We all know Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself, but throwing your own vice-president to the wolves!

To think there are those who would still vote for this trash.

Sad.

Too bad the blob didn't use his social media site to make such a silly claim.

Oh wait...he failed at that too.

Trump his delusional, and his past history shows he has always been that way, however, after being elected President, his power and his ego reached new heights. Sadly, so did his delusion. He truly believes whatever he feels, and evidence means nothing, nor do facts.

The real problem is not Trump, the real problem is the appalling ignorance and fealty of his supporters.

Trump his delusional, and his past history shows he has always been that way, however, after being elected President, his power and his ego reached new heights. Sadly, so did his delusion. He truly believes whatever he feels, and evidence means nothing, nor do facts.

The real problem is not Trump, the real problem is the appalling ignorance and fealty of his supporters.
Yep.

This is not about him, and it never has been. This is about something else.

So those who scream "TDS" are just trying to take the focus off of themselves.

Last edited:
Sad indeed.

Is he defending them because he knows he needs them, or because he really believes the election was stolen?

I'd guess we'll never know for sure.
He is mentally unable to comprehend the truth... He's a LOSER!

I don't know what the psychological term for this is, but I think it's possible that he will say anything in the moment, but then instantly and automatically talk himself into believing what he had just said, no matter how ludicrous.

You could be right, though.

That Axios listed a question, then an answer that wasn't to the question but to a completely different subject is incredibly sleazy - the typical lying fuck Nazi type of trick.

But I'm going to blame Trump.

Axios and Buzzfeed are the two tabloid hate sites that initially peddled the treasonous Steel Dossier as the basis of the attempted coup and the plot by you Nazi democrats to overthrow the government of the United States.

Axios are shameless liars, complete scum with no purpose but further the fascist agenda of the filthy Nazis.

Trump KNOWS this, yet agreed to talk with these vermin? He is such a media whore that even knowing these scum would lie and distort to slander and libel him, he still spoke to them instead of kicking them in their undescended nuts as they deserve.

For THAT Trump deserves this kind of defamation.

Yes, RedState proved that Axios put a completely out of context statement with the Pence hanging question, still Trump agreed to converse with these lying pigs, so he got what he deserved.

That Axios listed a question, then an answer that wasn't to the question but to a completely different subject is incredibly sleazy - the typical lying fuck Nazi type of trick.

But I'm going to blame Trump.

Axios and Buzzfeed are the two tabloid hate sites that initially peddled the treasonous Steel Dossier as the basis of the attempted coup and the plot by you Nazi democrats to overthrow the government of the United States.

Axios are shameless liars, complete scum with no purpose but further the fascist agenda of the filthy Nazis.

Trump KNOWS this, yet agreed to talk with these vermin? He is such a media whore that even knowing these scum would lie and distort to slander and libel him, he still spoke to them instead of kicking them in their undescended nuts as they deserve.

For THAT Trump deserves this kind of defamation.

Yes, RedState proved that Axios put a completely out of context statement with the Pence hanging question, still Trump agreed to converse with these lying pigs, so he got what he deserved.
I don't what all that has to do with my post, but great.

:laugh:

Where does President Trump defend the "hang" chants? All he said was "the people were very angry". Which is a fact, they were very angry. Just like the Trump Haters when he won in 2016 were very angry. Stop trying to find something that isn't there, OP.

When I heard this this morning, I could not believe someone could be as callous and mean to say something like this. I mean, not even Putin is stupid enough to publicly justify a "public hanging.:

The man is not only a cancer on the country, he is a heartless, authoritarian wannabe that should never hold a position of power again. If he were the local dog catcher, he would find a way to screw that job up.

He has unleashed on our country a stream of terror and intimidation from threats to mask wearers to shouting matches at school board meetings. They are all connected to his refusal to accept truth and facts. The MAGA world is out of control.
Naaaaaaah, he's a total sweetie-pie.

And the next president, that, too. :stir:

Forum List

Back