Trump defends “Hang Mike Pence!” Chant during insurrection.

Urban Dictionary: Trumpian
Given to spastic outbursts of verbal diarrhea, especially those which reek of racism, sexism, xenophobia, or other closed-minded thinking.
So the "Urban Dictionary" is a dictionary of leftwing propaganda.

“Former President Trump — in a taped interview with Jonathan Karl of ABC News that was shared with Axios — defended, quite extensively, supporters who threatened to "hang" former Vice President Mike Pence.

Karl: "They were saying 'hang Mike Pence.'"

• Trump: "Because it's common sense, Jon. It's common sense that you're supposed to protect. How can you — if you know a vote is fraudulent, right? — how can you pass on a fraudulent vote to Congress? How can you do that? And I'm telling you: 50/50, it's right down the middle for the top constitutional scholars when I speak to them. Anybody I spoke to — almost all of them at least pretty much agree, and some very much agree with me — because he's passing on a vote that he knows is fraudulent. How can you pass a vote that you know is fraudulent? Now, when I spoke to him, I really talked about all of the fraudulent things that happened during the election. I didn't talk about the main point, which is the legislatures did not approve — five states. The legislatures did not approve all of those changes that made the difference between a very easy win for me in the states, or a loss that was very close, because the losses were all very close."

A former President defending those that wanted to hang his vice-president is as disturbing as it gets for our Constitutional Republic.

We all know Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself, but throwing your own vice-president to the wolves!

To think there are those who would still vote for this trash.

Sad.
Trump probably though Pence was a Negro!!

“Former President Trump — in a taped interview with Jonathan Karl of ABC News that was shared with Axios — defended, quite extensively, supporters who threatened to "hang" former Vice President Mike Pence.

Karl: "They were saying 'hang Mike Pence.'"

• Trump: "Because it's common sense, Jon. It's common sense that you're supposed to protect. How can you — if you know a vote is fraudulent, right? — how can you pass on a fraudulent vote to Congress? How can you do that? And I'm telling you: 50/50, it's right down the middle for the top constitutional scholars when I speak to them. Anybody I spoke to — almost all of them at least pretty much agree, and some very much agree with me — because he's passing on a vote that he knows is fraudulent. How can you pass a vote that you know is fraudulent? Now, when I spoke to him, I really talked about all of the fraudulent things that happened during the election. I didn't talk about the main point, which is the legislatures did not approve — five states. The legislatures did not approve all of those changes that made the difference between a very easy win for me in the states, or a loss that was very close, because the losses were all very close."

A former President defending those that wanted to hang his vice-president is as disturbing as it gets for our Constitutional Republic.

We all know Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself, but throwing your own vice-president to the wolves!

To think there are those who would still vote for this trash.

Sad.
Trump is crazy.

It's a "dictionary" where anyone can contribute and those contributions are voted on by pretty much anyone who wants to. So, I guess you're saying the public is left wing.
No doubt about it. These cons remind of the movie water boy. When his mother called everything the devil.

Forum List

Back