Trump dedicates US pres cup to Puerto Rico

Does anyone know if he also said "thoughts and prayers"?

If so, that should be just as good as water, meds and food - right?

Trump is sending them a sleeve of golf balls and a 10 bag of tees. After he finishes his round of course.

Trump Dedicates Golf Trophy To Hurricane Victims
Pretty useless to people without power and clean water.

LOLOL....I can't tell you how many times I've heard Tweet's supporters say, "he's just like us"....he gets us......well, finally I'm a believer!!!

Because nobody is as connected to out and out bullshit, than Tweet and his supporters....if I were the people of PR, I'd tell Tweet and his peeps where to file that Trophy and pray that it don't fit!!

59d168702d00009c1730813c.jpeg

Morons would say the same about him if he sent every penny he owned to PR and had to live on a park bench afterward.
Makes NO DIFFERENCE. He knows that. Haters gonna hate. He didn't just randomly do this. He's too strategic a thinker.

He's WAY smarter than you so I'm kicking back and laughing until the left catches up and figures out why he did it.
The man can think so far ahead of you of course you have no clue...until it's explained for you later.

I LOVE the way Donald Trump just twists the lightweights emotions and tiny brains into steaming pretzels.

Forum List

Back