Trump declares It's a Great Day for George Floyd and equality!

declared it a "great day for equality" and a "great day" for George Floyd following a jobs report that showed unemployment falling, except for African Americans, and days of unrest sparked by Floyd's death.

Trump declares it 'great day' for George Floyd and equality
I am listening to NPR radio and 88% of African Americans say Trump is FOS.
100% of us know you are fos.
you know shit, that I acknowledge. LOL
Trump may get .6% of the Black vote now.
You’re racist
Against the race of morons.
It’s “African American”. You’re insensitive.

Right now there are two sides in this fight: You’re either against racism or you’re not against racism
You're correct. But the issue of institutional racism is a lot more nuanced. I don't think anyone argues that what we did in the 1970s to address was successful. There are more blacks in professions and the middle class, but that's really Trump's argument. Of course, his recession hurt blacks more than whites. And Trump hung his combover on 'the law and order president opposing protests over cops killing unarmed blacks." How very Nixon and George Wallace.

But Bannon said Trump was an imperfect spokesman. Mike Lee of all people has spearheaded ((-: had to use that) prison reform. Trump's unsuitable for addressing the issue. He's never denounced this persecution of the Central Park 5 and birtherism. So either you're for or against racism. Trump's set up the issue.

Hopefully biden can convince black millennials to give him a chance.

George Floyd's last words, 'I can't breathe, I can't breathe,' have echoed all across this nation...For the president to try to put any other words in the mouth of George Floyd I frankly think is despicable

to George Floyd: YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL! YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL! YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL! YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL! YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL! YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL!

George Floyd was dying before his head hit the pavement. It was the officer's bad luck to be there.

Floyd's potential victims don't mind him being taken out at all.

Right now there are two sides in this fight: You’re either against racism or you’re not against racism
You're correct. But the issue of institutional racism is a lot more nuanced. I don't think anyone argues that what we did in the 1970s to address was successful. There are more blacks in professions and the middle class, but that's really Trump's argument. Of course, his recession hurt blacks more than whites. And Trump hung his combover on 'the law and order president opposing protests over cops killing unarmed blacks." How very Nixon and George Wallace.

But Bannon said Trump was an imperfect spokesman. Mike Lee of all people has spearheaded ((-: had to use that) prison reform. Trump's unsuitable for addressing the issue. He's never denounced this persecution of the Central Park 5 and birtherism. So either you're for or against racism. Trump's set up the issue.

You know that the Central Park 5 plead guilty.

This is why this will be the most important Veep decision in my lifetime, and why he NEEDS a relatively young black female.
101053081_553123818586292_4795124578445688832_n.jpg

Floyd's death was unnecessary, and it's not a nice day for Floyd or his family, but it's nice to see Trump trip over his own tie even on good news. He thinks suggesting injecting Lysol is a positive comment, and the Walk of Bible Shame was supposed to be his signature in a good way, and the WH is just gobsmacked by the Military saying it's oath is to the constitution. All of which seems hopelessly adrift to the majority.

The election is not over, but Trump's bullshit is only connecting to maybe a bare 40%
Of all the protesters, how many do you think will vote for Trump?
Convicted felons can't vote. Derp!

George Floyd's last words, 'I can't breathe, I can't breathe,' have echoed all across this nation...For the president to try to put any other words in the mouth of George Floyd I frankly think is despicable

to George Floyd: YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL! YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL! YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL! YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL! YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL! YOUR VOICE IS SWALLOWING MY SOUL!
Bitch please! Put the dildo down! No! Not down your throat, dumbass!

iu

What is going to be enormously entertaining, and frankly I am stunned it hasn't already happened, is when armed BLM decides they no longer want the skinny white fascist to be in charge.
THEN - it is going to get interesting.

Forum List

Back