MISTRIAL!!! Rancher George Kelly 2nd degree murder case fails. A victory for the good guys.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Yes I know there may be another trial but given the current state of our legal system, it's amazing to me he wasn't convicted of murder. It shouldn't even been a hung jury, there was no evidence that even remotely rose to 2nd degree murder. He should have been found innocent, but this a great day for a good man and his wife left to themselves to defend their ranch against armed Cartel scum.

Yes I know there may be another trial but given the current state of our legal system, it's amazing to me he wasn't convicted of murder. It shouldn't even been a hung jury, there was no evidence that even remotely rose to 2nd degree murder. He should have been found innocent, but this a great day for a good man and his wife left to themselves to defend their ranch against armed Cartel scum.

Were there other articles? I would be interested in comments from the DA or prosecutor, whether he was planning to bring it back to court, or not. I would hope, he had no plans to re-trial the charges.

• Banned
Were there other articles? I would be interested in comments from the DA or prosecutor, whether he was planning to bring it back to court, or not. I would hope, he had no plans to re-trial the charges.
It's all breaking on the local news. FYI I just heard that the jury was 7-1 NOT GUILTY. So as I suspected it was one holdout who ignored the evidence and dug in his/her heels to deny George Kelly the not guilty verdict he deserved.

You are cheering the release of a murderer.

WTF is wrong with you?

YOur party is a fucking walking disaster.

1713832678988.png

was the human that this brave homesteader shot dead armed? like ANY self respecting "CARTEL SCUM" would be?

you can't just pick these guys off like migratory waterfowl, can you?

It's all breaking on the local news. FYI I just heard that the jury was 7-1 NOT GUILTY. So as I suspected it was one holdout who ignored the evidence and dug in his/her heels to deny George Kelly the not guilty verdict he deserved.
If that was the jury poll, they should not retry. Nothing is going to give them better evidence.

Seven to one? I didn't realize AZ only had eight jurors. Wow.

was the human that this brave homesteader shot dead armed? like ANY self respecting "CARTEL SCUM" would be?

you can't just pick these guys off like migratory waterfowl, can you?
He was wearing full camo and had a 2 way radio on him. The Cartel scum are always armed he probably ditched his weapon. But who cares, a rancher defended his property and there's one less drug cartel scumbag to deal with.

If it was a 7:1 for acquittal, that does not speak well for the probability of a re-trial. I would say due process of the charges have taken place and justice served.

If it was a 7:1 for acquittal, that does not speak well for the probability of a re-trial. I would say due process of the charges have taken place and justice served.
That would be logical but I live in Southern Arizona that is notorious for Extreme Leftist Democrat leaders, so I will be very interested to see how the state proceeds. Plus we have dingbat Democrat Hobbs as Governor, so yeah we'll see.

You are cheering the release of a murderer.

WTF is wrong with you?

YOur party is a fucking walking disaster.

View attachment 936402
I have no party, but I can tell you, life is different down at the border. These were not migrants looking for the closest border patrol station to turn themselves. The land was marked and fenced. Drug gangs from south of the border known to operate in the area. It is a hard world, and no law enforcement close enough to protect and serve. The rancher with no record of violence or criminality was protecting himself. Sometimes, you have to.

Here is a major problem with murder.
"A" robs store and kills clerk. Most will agree the clerk was murdered.
She does not want her child in her. She has Dr. kill baby. A lot of Democrats get shrill in saying she did not murder said baby.
He is hired at a prison and works the execution chamber. He delivers deadly drugs to inmate yet Democrats say he did not murder.

Same outcome every time. So how can some be murder and others not murder?

She does not want her child in her. She has Dr. kill baby. A lot of Democrats get shrill in saying she did not murder said baby.
He is hired at a prison and works the execution chamber. He delivers deadly drugs to inmate yet Democrats say he did not murder.

Same outcome every time. So how can some be murder and others not murder?
That's a discussion topic. What is not a discussion is whether George Kelly murdered the Cartel scum. No evidence, no witness no murder.

Same outcome every time. So how can some be murder and others not murder?l. I
A. "A" robs store and kills clerk. A death occurring during a robbery is felony murder. Killing the clerk is unlawful. It
Is murder.

B. A woman has a doctor kill the child within her. There is no law against this killing. All parties were acting latwfully. No crime.

C. An employee acting within the course and scope of his employment delivers execution drugs to an inmate who was judged in a court of law and s.entenced to death. No crime, no murder.

Murder is a statute.

An Arizona property owner encounters trespassers on his property. It appears they are armed. He determines that said trespassers are a threat . He kills one with a rifle. The rest run off.

No murder was committed.

Forum List

Back