Trump Counties Had Over 3 Times Death Rate From COVID Than Biden counties In October

Trump is a pathological liar and huckster. So of course any sane person will disregard what he says and rely on actual doctors to tell them if the vaccine is safe.

You deliberately left out the part where she said she would be first in line to get the vax if doctors said it was safe.

Did you really think you could get away with that bullshit?!?
If you voted for that lying pedophile Biden or the witch Hillary, then you are in no position to be calling anyone a pathological liar.

If you voted for that lying pedophile Biden or the witch Hillary, then you are in no position to be calling anyone a pathological liar.
I have voted for ONE Democrat in my entire life and that was at the behest of William F. Buckley in 1988. I voted for Joe Lieberman in order to get the liberal Republican Senator Lowell Weicker booted out of office.

Nice try, dipshit.

I voted for the Libertarian candidate in 2020. Before that, I stopped voting for any federal office since 2006.

So as I was saying, Trump is a pathological liar and huckster and no sane person would take his advice on anything, but would take the advice of the medical community when it comes to matters of health.

Get. The. Vaccine.

I have voted for ONE Democrat in my entire life and that was at the behest of William F. Buckley in 1988. I voted for Joe Lieberman in order to get the liberal Republican Senator Lowell Weicker booted out of office.

Nice try, dipshit.

I voted for the Libertarian candidate in 2020. Before that, I stopped voting for any federal office since 2006.

So as I was saying, Trump is a pathological liar and huckster and no sane person would take his advice on anything, but would take the advice of the medical community when it comes to matters of health.

Get. The. Vaccine.
Since you hate Trump so much, who did you vote for in 2020?

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.
Do you speak of the red counties full of vax resistant dark folks / Democrats?

Nice try, dipshit.

Get. The. Vaccine.
As of Nov. 2, people have reported after clinical trials, to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is how the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) monitors vaccine safety.
(VAERS reported 14,506 deaths that occurred sometime after COVID-19 vaccination. Doctors at the CDC review each reported death, looking at death certificates, autopsy and medical records. Additional CDC vaccine safety monitoring systems such as the National Healthcare Safety Network, Vaccine Safety Datalink, Clinical Immununization Safety Assessment Project and FDA's vaccine safety reporting systems are then used to provide more rigorous scientific investigation of potential adverse events.
The true number of deaths currently attributed to COVID-19 vaccines in detailed scientific investigation
is quite small.

"is quite small" Yes... but nevertheless points out the uniqueness of each of us! And one size does NOT fit all!

Not a chance. I’ve already told my employer that I will not comply. I’ve got a couple side gigs lined up and a smaller company I can work for if I get canned. Less benefits but actually higher pay potentially.

Hell just quit then! You should show them and just quit!
MAGA

I encourage everyone to get vaccinated. I've been vaccinated.
I also encourage everyone to have the choice! Not FORCED to.
Some, ( a very few for sure..) are allergic to the vaccines!

If You Are Allergic to an Ingredient in a COVID-19 Vaccine​

If you have had a severe allergic reaction or an immediate allergic reaction—even if it was not severe—to any ingredient in an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, you should not get either of the currently available mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna).

If you have had a severe allergic reaction or an immediate allergic reaction to any ingredient in Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine, you should not get the J&J/Janssen vaccine.

If you aren’t able to get one type of COVID-19 vaccine because you are allergic to an ingredient in that vaccine, ask your doctor if you should get a different type of COVID-19 vaccine. Learn about the different types of COVID-19 vaccines.
So being forced to get vaccinated or you lose your job, etc. this is wrong.

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.
They just don't learn...

Get vaxxed, folks

They just don't learn...

Get vaxxed, folks
Intelligent people study their own situation and not follow like sheep.

Scary Reports of Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination Aren’t What They Seem​

"COVID-19 Vaccine-Related Fatalities Exceed 6,000.”

“6,000% Increase in Reported Vaccine Deaths 1st Quarter 2021 Compared to 1st Quarter 2020.”

Now even though as this article points out the above headlines are blown out of proportion...nevertheless logical rational people first of all recognize ONE SIZE (i.e. everyone should be vaccinated..) DOES NOT FIT ALL!
I encourage vaccination just as I have been!
But I encourage people to choose! Not be forced or lose their jobs! Totally wrong!
This is wrong!

Thousands of workers are opting to get fired, rather than take the vaccine​

But Bohnak's time as chief meteorologist for news station TV6 came to an abrupt end last month.
He was fired after refusing to comply with the vaccine mandate imposed by his station's corporate owner, Gray Television.

"I just did not want to take the shot," says Bohnak, who is 68. "I felt it was my right as a human being and a citizen of the U.S. to decide what I put in my body."

It's hard to track the demographics of who gets sick among voters, but it's likely those who don't get vaccinated are going to have to deal with Covid.

Nice try, dipshit.

Get. The. Vaccine.

Bullshit, and fuck you. Take your vaxx and shove it up your ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back