Natural Immunity

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I believe I suggested this use for Omicron already. Nice to see a doctor agrees.

“If the infectivity is greater, but the virulence or severity is less, this may be actually something good in terms of getting people immune to it without necessarily having to depend on a vaccine that’s not incredibly effective,” Hamada stated.

Keep in mind a lot of vaccinations give you a mild case of what you are being vaccinated against. Omicron is made to order for this.

Last edited:
I believe I suggested this use for Omicron already. Nice to see a doctor agrees.

“If the infectivity is greater, but the virulence or severity is less, this may be actually something good in terms of getting people immune to it without necessarily having to depend on a vaccine that’s not incredibly effective,” Hamada stated.

All roads lead to more vaccines. The lefty answer to omicron is more vaccines. They can tell you that fully vaxxed are not protected from omicron, while telling you you need vaccines for protection from omicron. No matter what the question is, the answer is more vaccines.

All roads lead to more vaccines. The lefty answer to omicron is more vaccines. They can tell you that fully vaxxed are not protected from omicron, while telling you you need vaccines for protection from omicron. No matter what the question is, the answer is more vaccines.
The vaccines people are getting now stop you from creating your own natural immunity. Vaccinated people will catch Covid many times if exposed.

Keep in mind a lot of vaccinations give you a mild case of what you are being vaccinated against. Omicron is made to order for this.

Another shitty source.

If the story isn't on Fox News, it's probably not true.

Another shitty source.

What did I tell you about source checkers. They arre boughts and paid and say what they are told to say. Also the doctor is a real person they are quoting. Pretty hard to fuck that up isn't it?

If "lefties" believe in modern science and medicine then count me in as a lefty. I guess righties think all that stuff is witchcraft.

Another shitty source.

Damn---don't like the facts--try to smear the messenger. Its gotten old Otis. Besides this isn't even a new concept---this is the whole expose to cow pox to get immune to small pox things that has been done since what the late 1700's?

Natural immunity to a weaken virus strain is the ideal way to become immune and to spread the immunity the easiest.

Natural immunity to a weaken virus strain is the ideal way to become immune and to spread the immunity the easiest.
Thank you for that brilliant and well researched dissertation on infectious diseases and immunology. Clearly you have andvanced medical degrees from the finest institutions of higher learning and world class hospitals. Keep sharing your pearls of wisdom as we hang on your every brilliant word

If "lefties" believe in modern science and medicine then count me in as a lefty. I guess righties think all that stuff is witchcraft.

Modern medicine says all epidemics lose lethality with evolution.
Which then always lead to herd immunity eventually.

Modern medicine says all epidemics lose lethality with evolution.
Which then always lead to herd immunity eventually.
.Dr. Rigby! You have returned !! How nice to see you again

Once again you are posting your opinion as a fact but without bothering to provide any documentation. More of the same appeal to ignorance and appeal to authority logical fallacy crap that you are known so well for. The fact is that there is a lot more to your dumbed down blather.

As we face the current pandemic, it will be important to understand how SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19, is likely to evolve in the months and years ahead. It’s possible the virus could lose its lethal character and settle into an evolutionary détente with humanity. It might end up as just another cold virus, as may have happened to another coronavirus in the past. But it could also remain a serious threat or perhaps even evolve to become more lethal. The outcome depends on the complex and sometimes subtle interplay of ecological and evolutionary forces that shape how viruses and their hosts respond to one another.
Here is more
I fully expect that you will now disappear for a while- as yu have before- having been challanged on your bullshit,

In this way, it seems that in 70 years, humans have discovered a law of infectious diseases: during the transmission of viruses, the toxicity does decrease. However, it should be noted that this phenomenon often occurs only in the early stages of virus outbreaks and is not comprehensive.

Co-evolution and moderate toxicity are the norm

Back to the story of rabbit myxoma virus. Although the virus did not eliminate the hare on a large scale, in the follow-up analysis of the virus for more than ten years, the disease did not disappear. On the contrary, moderately toxic rabbit myxoma virus has been transmitted in Australia, and its toxicity is enough to cause harm to many hares.

It can be seen that the reduction in the virus's toxicity during transmission is not endless. Just as the Ebola virus has reduced its toxicity, the reduction is not significant,

Once again you are posting your opinion as a fact but without bothering to provide any documentation. More of the same appeal to ignorance and appeal to authority logical fallacy crap that you are known so well for. The fact is that there is a lot more to your dumbed down blather.

Here is more
I fully expect that you will now disappear for a while- as yu have before- having been challanged on your bullshit,
From your own article....

The mutation has become more common as the Covid-19 pandemic goes on, which suggests — but does not prove — that it makes the virus more infectious in the real world, too. (Fortunately, though it may increase spread, it doesn’t seem to make people sicker.)

You like your crow baked, pan fried, or charcoal grilled?

Here is more

Wrong.
Evolution always has to select for the least lethal variant strain.
It can't be otherwise, because the strain that is least lethal will be able to reproduce much longer, from the host surviving longer.

Your links show you did not read or understand them.
The first link was just idle specualtion about what MAY happen, because it was written before the variants actually spread.
The second link you got all wrong.
The problem with rabbit myxoma virus spreading to Europe was NOT at all about a new variant, but about an old virus being transported to a new host population that had no inherent immunity.
And the article clearly agrees with me, and said:
{... Facts have shown that the virus will weaken the mortality rate during transmission, and it is credible to coexist with humans. ...}

Ebola has been slowly reducing its lethality, but that is not going to happen quickly because humans are not the main hosts for Ebola.
There obviously is a natural reserve, to which Ebola has already evolved to not be lethal to.
And Ebola has no need, reason, or pressure to evolve a less lethal strain for humans, since humans are NOT its main hosts.

Wrong.
Evolution always has to select for the least lethal variant strain.
It can't be otherwise, because the strain that is least lethal will be able to reproduce much longer, from the host surviving longer.

Your links show you did not read or understand them.
The first link was just idle specualtion about what MAY happen, because it was written before the variants actually spread.
The second link you got all wrong.
The problem with rabbit myxoma virus spreading to Europe was NOT at all about a new variant, but about an old virus being transported to a new host population that had no inherent immunity.
And the article clearly agrees with me, and said:
{... Facts have shown that the virus will weaken the mortality rate during transmission, and it is credible to coexist with humans. ...}

Ebola has been slowly reducing its lethality, but that is not going to happen quickly because humans are not the main hosts for Ebola.
There obviously is a natural reserve, to which Ebola has already evolved to not be lethal to.
And Ebola has no need, reason, or pressure to evolve a less lethal strain for humans, since humans are NOT its main hosts.
Same old shit. If you cant counter with documented facts, dazle them with more flowery bullshit.,I read my sources and understand them perfectly well/. I am not impressed or intimidagted by your tossing around technical terms in a feble attempt at gaslighting me.

You have not supported your claim that "Modern medicine says all epidemics lose lethality with evolution. Which then always lead to herd immunity eventually." End of story

Same old shit. If you cant counter with documented facts, dazle them with more flowery bullshit.,I read my sources and understand them perfectly well/. I am not impressed or intimidagted by your tossing around technical terms in a feble attempt at gaslighting me.

You have not supported your claim that "Modern medicine says all epidemics lose lethality with evolution. Which then always lead to herd immunity eventually." End of story
The facts are thousands of years old.

Viruses weaken in virulence over time....The FauxiFlu isn't any different.

Deal with it....Embrace the suck.

Forum List

Back