Trump Counties Had Over 3 Times Death Rate From COVID Than Biden counties In October

What about the part about Trump? You're seriously going to just ignore that part? Wow!
I already covered that earlier in the topic.

Do try to keep up.

Trump is not a medical authority and he is a pathological liar, so no sane person would take his word about anything. When it comes to matters of health/covid/vaccinations, one should listen to the professionals and not some blubbering, lying, retard game show host.

So, yeah. Harris would not take Trump's word for it, but if the medical community said to take the shot, she would be first in line.

All caught up now, sweetheart?

Trump was correct though did not know about the timing. This bought the nazi-dems time as their media stigmatized HCQ and ivermectin, while Fau Chi-Gates vaccine machines worked overtime to get the prisoners addicted to their drug. Omicron should be directly confronted with HCQ and ivermectin prophylaxis.

Trump was correct though did not know about the timing. This bought the nazi-dems time as their media stigmatized HCQ and ivermectin, while Fau Chi-Gates vaccine machines worked overtime to get the prisoners addicted to their drug. Omicron should be directly confronted with HCQ and ivermectin prophylaxis.
Well, you will have a nice clean stool at least.

I think HappyJoy said it best the other day: "You guys liked the idea of Trump pissing people off, well now you see the consequences in a democratic election."
They'll never understand. They've damaged their ability to analyze or exchange information with people not already conned into the grift bubble.

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.
It's sad they " choose " to die but it's not all bad; less idiot Republicans to vote for their crazy leaders.

Forum List

Back