Trump Counties Had Over 3 Times Death Rate From COVID Than Biden counties In October

Comparisons between items of similar scope and scale is legitimate, but if vast disparities exist it's junk.
There is nothing illegitimate at looking at infection rates in large scale populations and small scale populations. You can make accurate predictions based off that comparison. Infection rates WILL BE higher in more dense populations. This has been the case throughout the pandemic and the cause is mathematically understood as well. Now we have an instance of the reverse being true in several specific cases. Now we need to understand why. If the relation holds elsewhere why not now.

It is pretty obvious why not.

There is nothing illegitimate at looking at infection rates in large scale populations and small scale populations. You can make accurate predictions based off that comparison. Infection rates WILL BE higher in more dense populations. This has been the case throughout the pandemic and the cause is mathematically understood as well. Now we have an instance of the reverse being true in several specific cases. Now we need to understand why. If the relation holds elsewhere why not now.

It is pretty obvious why not.
Why would you need arbitrary rates when the actual case data is available?

What you are seeing is manipulated data presented in a way that tells you what you want to hear. All the while ignoring the fact that the method is creating the problem. Using the actual data tells a different story.

Established by every study on the face of the planet. Showing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that hospitalization and death rates are lower in vaccinated populations than unvaccinated ones for every variant thus far. Billions of vaccinations later and the best anyone can come up with is vast conspiracy theories spanning multiple nations or outliers that do not actually say what detractors claim.

Why would you need arbitrary rates when the actual case data is available?

What you are seeing is manipulated data presented in a way that tells you what you want to hear. All the while ignoring the fact that the method is creating the problem. Using the actual data tells a different story.
Its not arbitrary. it is a comparison.

Why do you want to ignore data. I am not seeing manipulated data presented to fill any preconceptions. That a rural area is going to have lower transmission rates is just a fact, sorry.

Its not arbitrary. it is a comparison.

Why do you want to ignore data. I am not seeing manipulated data presented to fill any preconceptions. That a rural area is going to have lower transmission rates is just a fact, sorry.
A comparison where the smaller counties are unfairly weighed by the arbitrary per 100,000 unit of measure. If the data is not adjusted to fit the actual constraints, such as finite populations then you are dealing with junk data.

264419992_10219519374884503_3807047635025621564_n.jpg

Lefties fall for it every time. It's not about the so-called "death rate" from covid. The NYT uses the slick statistical term called "the rate of growth" of the deaths from covid. In another words the so-called "Trump counties" might still have a lower death rate but statistically it might be rising at a greater rate than Biden counties. We know for sure, however, that the murder rate in Brandon counties has risen to record numbers but the Times doesn't want to talk about that statistic.

Lefties fall for it every time. It's not about the so-called "death rate" from covid. The NYT uses the slick statistical term called "the rate of growth" of the deaths from covid. In another words the so-called "Trump counties" might still have a lower death rate but statistically it might be rising at a greater rate than Biden counties. We know for sure, however, that the murder rate in Brandon counties has risen to record numbers but the Times doesn't want to talk about that statistic.
I cannot go back and check the article anymore - paywalled for me now.....

Care to quote the relevant text.

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.
Could it be that most older people vote Republican?

This is certainly a possibility.

51 percent of over 65's voted for Trump. 48 percent voted for Biden.

Nice try.

The brief version: The gap in Covid’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from Covid, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

I may have disagreements with Trump supporters, but not to the point I want them to die.

Please get vaxxed, people. Put your politics aside, and get vaxxed.

Remember when these "politicians" said the following:

In September, Harris, then the Democratic Party’s vice-presidential candidate, hesitatedwhen asked if she would take a vaccine that was approved before the election.
I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump,” Harris said, “and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it.”

Cuomo went further, suggesting he mistrusted not just President Donald Trump, but also the Food and Drug Administration under Trump. Asked about his confidence in the FDA, Cuomo indicated he didn’t have much.
“I’m not that confident,” Cuomo said, adding: “You’re going to say to the American people now, ‘Here’s a vaccine, it was new, it was done quickly, but trust this federal administration and their health administration that it’s safe? And we’re not 100 percent sure of the consequences.’ I think it’s going to be a very skeptical American public about taking the vaccine, and they should be.”

Politics.... wow!
Oh and one more thing... as some one has pointed out Red counties are generally a higher older population than blue. Consequently 74% of the 800,000 US deaths are people over 65.

In September, Harris, then the Democratic Party’s vice-presidential candidate, hesitatedwhen asked if she would take a vaccine that was approved before the election.
I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump,” Harris said, “and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it.”
Please post the rest of her statement.

Thank you.

Asshole.

Here is the full context of what Harris said, dipshit:

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."
She sounds smarter if you leave the weasel Fauci out of it. She helped create vaccine hesitancy. She's a failure to this country.

Doesn't alter the FACT she said politically...:"if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."
Purely a political driven statement!

She sounds smarter if you leave the weasel Fauci out of it. She helped create vaccine hesitancy. She's a failure to this country.
Horseshit. "I will be the first in line" translates to vaccine hesitancy...how, dipshit?

Doesn't alter the FACT she said politically...:"if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it."
Purely a political driven statement!
Trump is a pathological liar and huckster. So of course any sane person will disregard what he says and rely on actual doctors to tell them if the vaccine is safe.

You deliberately left out the part where she said she would be first in line to get the vax if doctors said it was safe.

Did you really think you could get away with that bullshit?!?

Trump is a pathological liar and huckster. So of course any sane person will disregard what he says and rely on actual doctors to tell them if the vaccine is safe.

You deliberately left out the part where she said she would be first in line to get the vax if doctors said it was safe.

Did you really think you could get away with that bullshit?!?
You believed when Trump said this..."There were very fine people on both sides,
(This is what the majority of MSM and idiots like YOU reported and believed as Trump's comment,
while leaving off this following part!!!
)
"& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

Forum List

Back