Trump Continues to Pander to the Bigots

The SPLC is to a reliable source as MTV is currently to Music.

Asking them about what a Hate Group is similar to asking PETA for their Brisket Recipe.

The sad thing is they used to actually be a solid group that went after actual Nazi/white power morons and ruined them by suing them civilly for criminal acts.

Now they are a hard left mouthpiece, nothing more.

You're a damn liar. First of all the "hard left" are violent, the SLA and masked members of Antifa, the SPLC has no history of violence.

I said hard left mouthpiece, read first before you spit out your verbal diarrhea.

The SPLC calls anyone who doesn't fit the current hard left orthodoxy a hate group.

Stop defining hate down.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Sure is easy to stir the hornets nest around here :banana::banana::banana:

Next time respond to what I was actually saying, not what you thought i said in your empty addled head.

"Now they are a hard left mouthpiece, nothing more." Which I inferred was a group which enabled violence. Much like the NRA enables domestic and foreign terrorists.

You can infer whatever you want. The NRA promotes gun ownership by all law abiding citizens, where you only respect ownership by those the government deems "worthy"

Just like the statist fascist you are.

Just some past the post bureaucratic wonk kulak who thinks they are a civil master, not a civil servant.

So who gets to decide they are a "hate group" ?

To the left, anyone who disagree with their ideology is part of a hate group.

Trump want to silence the press but not the bigots!

Donald Trump tells hate group that homophobes will 'no longer be silenced'

Among those in the crowd were white supremacists, far right activists and religious extremists who oppose the equality of LGBT people.

Arriving at the event, Trump said it was great “to be among friends” as he declared: “We are returning moral clarity to our view of the world.”
He never said he wants to silence the press, you deranged, overly emotional homo.

The SPLC's "hate map" is full of so called "bias incidents" in which a crime occurs and some insignificant tidbit of information is blown out of proportion so they can call it a hate crime. Like a guy who happens to have an Ann Coulter book on his shelf at home shoots another guy after an argument over some inane bullshit so it must be racism.

Faggots are anti human reproduction. So they support PPh. This faggot claiming to be a patriot is far from a patriot...he's an anti human piece of refuse.
I get a kick out of you. And I thank the Goddess that I am NOT you.
There is no goddess, and you're going to die and go to hell for your unhealthy, unnatural decisions. I am celebrating that fact right now in the Philippines, drinking and saluting to the death of faggot trash.

Last edited:

The SPLC's "hate map" is full of so called "bias incidents" in which a crime occurs and some insignificant tidbit of information is blown out of proportion so they can call it a hate crime. Like a guy who happens to have an Ann Coulter book on his shelf at home shoots another guy after an argument over some inane bullshit so it must be racism.
They can put guys like me on their hate list, I actually do hate faggots. I want to see them all burn in hell for eternity.

They can put guys like me on their hate list, I actually hate faggots. I want to see them all burn in hell for eternity.

I just want them to go back into their closets where they belong and stop with their degenerate public displays during their so called "pride" events.

They can put guys like me on their hate list, I actually hate faggots. I want to see them all burn in hell for eternity.

I just want them to go back into their closets where they belong and stop with their degenerate public displays during their so called "pride" events.
Yeah? Good luck with that, brother. They have to be put in their place...by force.

Yeah? Good luck with that, brother. They have to be put in their place...by force.

My main issue of concern is the media, both news and entertainment, spewing out their corrosive marxist agenda and brainwashing the masses. Once we deal with them, things will fall into place.

My main issue of concern is the media, both news and entertainment, spewing out their corrosive marxist agenda and brainwashing the masses. Once we deal with them, things will fall into place.
I think the civil war is more likely to happen than the faggot movement shutting up. So let the war begin.

I think the civil war is more likely to happen than the faggot movement shutting up. So let the war begin.

Well, I still have hope that we can turn this ship around without having a real war. Right now, it's a war of words... That's why the left is resorting to censorship, because they know we're winning the argument.

Well, I still have hope that we can turn this ship around without having a real war. Right now, it's a war of words... That's why the left is resorting to censorship, because they know we're winning the argument.
We need a Pinochet style Military junta at this point.

If you think leftists even care about winning arguments by way of facts, logic and reason....well, I guess you'll have to watch the political answer to this situation get worse for you.

We need a Pinochet style Military junta at this point.

RWDS FTW

rwds3.jpg

Forum List

Back